Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,955 members, 7,909,573 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 08:43 AM

Get All Your Forex Trading Questions Answered Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get All Your Forex Trading Questions Answered Here (1112 Views)

Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered / Your Importation Questions Answered / Trademark Registeration In Nigeria (all Your Questions Answered In A Simple Way) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get All Your Forex Trading Questions Answered Here by instaforexngr(m): 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2013
Trading on the market could be very cumbersome and stressful especially when you are just entering the market newly, or you are still learning how to trade forex profitably.
I encountered lots of challenges before getting it right in trading, this is not to talk of the numerous losses i suffered both in demo and live trading.

Anyway, I created this thread in order for me and other professional traders to answer the various questions that may arise from newbie traders who continue to encounter one challenge or the other in their trading or training.

No matter the questions, issues or challenges you are facing presently in your trading, either with your Trading systems or strategy, forex broker, trading conditions, technical and fundamental analysis, Trading Education, Virtual Private Server, Expert Advisors, Signal Providers and Copying, e.t.c.

Any questions pertaining to forex, we would find the answers for you.

1 Like

Re: Get All Your Forex Trading Questions Answered Here by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2013
instaforex ngr: Trading on the market could be very cumbersome and stressful especially when you are just entering the market newly, or you are still learning how to trade forex profitably.
I encountered lots of challenges before getting it right in trading, this is not to talk of the numerous losses i suffered both in demo and live trading.

Anyway, I created this thread in order for me and other professional traders to answer the various questions that may arise from newbie traders who continue to encounter one challenge or the other in their trading or training.

No matter the questions, issues or challenges you are facing presently in your trading, either with your Trading systems or strategy, forex broker, trading conditions, technical and fundamental analysis, Trading Education, Virtual Private Server, Expert Advisors, Signal Providers and Copying, e.t.c.

Any questions pertaining to forex, we would find the answers for you.
How has trading been with yeah? What is your secret and how many pips do you make daily/weekly/monthly?
Re: Get All Your Forex Trading Questions Answered Here by maga1: 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2013
as a Nigerian, i want to know which broker is the best to register a live account with and why??
Re: Get All Your Forex Trading Questions Answered Here by instaforexngr(m): 7:20pm On Jan 26, 2013
there are lots of good brokers that you can choose as your trading partner. i would suggest you look for a broker that offers the best trading conditions, offers perfect and fast deposits and withdrawals, low slippages and requotes.
personally for me, i trade with instaforex.com and i don't have any issues with them. They even offer 30% bonus on every deposits you make.
but there are other excellent brokers too.
Re: Get All Your Forex Trading Questions Answered Here by teebell90: 11:55am On Feb 01, 2013
Hello Sir, i want to open a real account now into which i can deposit money and trade with it, but i noticed that you have some partners out there which people use to fund there account. i want to ask for which of them would be the best for me to use as a beginner in this market. Thanks
Re: Get All Your Forex Trading Questions Answered Here by Abefedahunsi(m): 7:27am On Jan 31, 2015
Download "10 Keys to Successful Forex Trading"
eBook Free CLICK HERE http://forexfxreview.com/download TO DOWNLOAD
Re: Get All Your Forex Trading Questions Answered Here by fxstory(m): 9:08am On Jan 31, 2015
maga1:
as a Nigerian, i want to know which broker is the best to register a live account with and why??
will recommend xm.lots of nigerians are using them.you would want to try other foreign brokers though
Re: Get All Your Forex Trading Questions Answered Here by kdjbash25: 2:31pm On May 21, 2015
To whom it may concern: Pls I'm in need of help concerning Forex trading. I hv attended seminars and training on Forex but I still have challenges. When I make money today I loose it back the following day. though I'm still demo trading as um scared of loosing my real money. I don't want to go for real account until I get it right. can somebody help me out pls. Newbie ni ooooo. I use EMA21 as a guide. pls help with other good Indicators and how to apply them plssssss. thanks everyone.
Re: Get All Your Forex Trading Questions Answered Here by blackmantis: 5:31pm On May 21, 2015
kdjbash25:
To whom it may concern: Pls I'm in need of help concerning Forex trading. I hv attended seminars and training on Forex but I still have challenges. When I make money today I loose it back the following day. though I'm still demo trading as um scared of loosing my real money. I don't want to go for real account until I get it right. can somebody help me out pls. Newbie ni ooooo. I use EMA21 as a guide. pls help with other good Indicators and how to apply them plssssss. thanks everyone.

Its nice you are trading demo so you know its not easy.

Learn to study the market don't just depend on indicators

Join forex trading groups

Invest in quality software.eg. forex tester.

(1) (Reply)

2mbbl Of BLCO To Ghana Water On TTO Is Available / Where Can I Buy Wholesales Of Ladies Dress, Tops, Skirts Nd Trousers In Lagos. / UBA Africard: How Do I Withdraw Fro Atm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.