Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,404 members, 7,891,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:52 PM

Nigerian Breweries Show Of Shame - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Show Of Shame (1551 Views)

Graduate Recruitment At Sabmiller Breweries Ltd / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Careers In Nigerian Breweries Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Breweries Show Of Shame by Olyroks: 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2008
Its quiet unfortunate that in this modern world,graduate can still be subjected to
such harsh treatment(pushed,battered)a guy which i dont even know is identity used a sort of Electricuting device on us,its quiet unfortunate. just because they want to write a test that they are not
evn guaranteed or so sure of passing,u need to be at The trade Fair complex on
Saturday and see how Man dey suffer,Wat is d way forward please,ur opinion is welcome.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Show Of Shame by tommyex(m): 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2008
So they did it again this year?
I heard last year was so so terrible.
I wonder what some employers think
Re: Nigerian Breweries Show Of Shame by Akpala: 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2008
i wonder how long this insubordination will continue in Nigeria. Is not that this companies pay as the support to. Please Nigeria Graduate can we have a club to fight against this ugly act. Above all, our Foreign counterparts never see this humilation at all and when the come to Nigeria they will be seen as gods.
If there people of like-mind please write me. meeteasy@yahoo.com
I believe our move with on the affair is going to help if not us but people to come.
thanks
Easy
Re: Nigerian Breweries Show Of Shame by zenitta: 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2008
mmh,@poster,dis one dey too organized compared to the one of last year.at least there were upto 3 halls dis year, last year it waz terrible.
but one thing is this,im not ever going to write their test again,even if they carry iv bring where i dey sleep!!dis one is my last time out wit nig.breweries!!!
they dont know how to control crowd,as if we forced them to call us at all 4 test angry angry
Re: Nigerian Breweries Show Of Shame by Sunkey: 11:33am On Mar 04, 2008
Sad indeed! sadOnly God ll deliver us from al ds ugly happenings.Thnk God I was not called even though i applied.I thnk dr shld be a standard in recruiting rada dan subjecting graduates to suffering and disgrace wthout any corresponding pay as t-fare.Could u bliv dat some came from oda states down 2 Lagos all in d name of writing t test.God only ll deliver us.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Show Of Shame by maskay: 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2008
I was there and afta last yr i tot they will inporove and work well for their pay anyway thats y they need pple like us to help them think
Re: Nigerian Breweries Show Of Shame by tommyex(m): 1:36pm On Mar 04, 2008
I wish yall better jobs so you wont have 2 wait 4 next year 2 do their test.Can I hear an Amen!!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Show Of Shame by luciano80(m): 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2008
yes fellow posters, i quite agree with y'all. its quite unfortunate.its not like we asked them to call us. and worse of all, its all uncertain.for those who were not ther, YOU NEED TO SEE THE CROWD!!!!! i was at one test organized by NBC. though the results as far as i'm concerned was delayed, it was well arranged, and the crowd was much more than the one last Saturday, and to make it worse, NB PLC, its really bad. they make being un-employed one's fault.Oh well, lets us just get over it and move forward. i only pity a few candidates who stuck around who still had GTB to write that same day

LUCIANO 4 LYFE
Re: Nigerian Breweries Show Of Shame by dswebmas: 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2008
I WILL MOVE A MOTION FOR ALL APPLICANTS TO BOYCOTT INTERVIEWS OF
COYS WHO DO NOT RECOGNISE OUR BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS.

I HOPE SEUN DOES SOMETHING ABOUT THIS.
NBPLC ALSO CALLED ME, BUT I REFUSED TO GO.
ID RATHER STAY JOBLESS THAN WORK FOR THEM.

IF THEY TREAT YOU LIKE THIS AT THE INTERVIEWS,
HOW WILL THEY THEY TREAT YOU AT WORK.

MY FIRST PROTEST IS THAT I HAVE STOPPED DRINKING ANY OF THEIR
BRANDS,I HEREBY SHIFT FROM STAR TO STOUT AND IM NOT JOKING.

THE STRUGLE WILL SOON END. embarassed shocked grin embarassed
Re: Nigerian Breweries Show Of Shame by Biafran(f): 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2008
@dswebmas

If you would rather remain jobless than work for them, why did you then apply, don't tell me someelse did the application for you, For you to be invited simply means you applied, shocked

This your motion now for mouth and let me tell you, you're on your own, because some people no wan know how dem dey treat dem as long say they go get the job grin

(1) (Reply)

Drivers Needed Urgently Salary {30,000-50,000} / Civil Defence Form,out Atlast! / Personal Assistant Needed In Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.