Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,674 members, 7,951,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume - Education (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume (149834 Views)

Re: New National Curriculum: No Merger Of Crs And Irs / Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume / English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by phtemie(m): 8:07am On Jul 03, 2013
Fynestboi: @all na beg i beg una d mistake was 4rm me nd nt my txtbk or d encyclopedia, i misinterprete wat d encyclopedia was tryng to explain. Promise nt to make such mistake again. If pesn dn ovaread u knw na lol.

Dropng CRS QUESTN
@phtemie dat crs questn i wan ask u 4 2go i go post am here
Ok boss..But,still my mark should have been 73% even though you didn't correct some of the answers..I got 11 which should be 73%..I'll be expecting the c.r.s..
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 8:34am On Jul 03, 2013
Let me test hw prepare u re 4 crs

1. How old was Abraham wen sarah died
a. 127 b. 147 c. 132 d. 137

2. God made two great lights on the ___ day
a. 4th b. 3rd c. 2nd d. 5th

3. The river Pishon encompasses the whole land of
a. Hiddekel b. Cush c. Assyria d. Havilah

4. "a figutive and a vagabond you shall be on the earth" this curse was on who?
a.cain b. Ham c. Reuben d. Lamech

5. Why was d persn cursed
a. He killed is brother b. He saw the unclothedness of his father c. He slept with his father's wife d. He killed a cursed man

6. After the death of sarah abraham lived for hw many years
a. 47 b. 52 c. 38 d. 48

7. Jacob named the place he wrestle wit an angel a. Mahanaim b. Galeed c. Succoth d. peniel

8. Abraham is from the descedants of
a. Ham b. Japhet c. Shem d. Terah

9. "Behold i have made your face strong against their face" refering to who?
A. Ezekiel b. Isaiah c. Jeremiah d. Israelites
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Adegbemigunjosh(m): 9:13am On Jul 03, 2013
[quote author=Fynestboi]@all na beg i beg una d mistake was 4rm me nd nt my txtbk or d encyclopedia, i misinterprete wat d encyclopedia was tryng to explain. Promise nt to make such mistake again. If pesn dn ovaread u knw na lol.

Dropng CRS QUESTN
@phtemie dat crs questn i wan ask u 4 2go i go post am here[/quote
first tym,i tink say u no go gree again..haaaa fynestboi small small o
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by olumoda(f): 9:39am On Jul 03, 2013
crs 1d 2c 3b 4a 6a 7a 8b 9d 10d
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by camizzy(f): 10:38am On Jul 03, 2013
1d
2a
3d
4a
6a
7c
8d
9d
10b
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by phtemie(m): 10:55am On Jul 03, 2013
C A D A A A A C A..
you posted 9 questions..Still,you didn't give me my real mark in that govt..why..well,whatever sha..
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by doyinmolah: 10:55am On Jul 03, 2013
Pls fynest post more crs question, i need dem
Fynestboi: Let me test hw prepare u re 4 crs

1. How old was Abraham wen sarah died
a. 127 b. 147 c. 132 d. 137

2. God made two great lights on the ___ day
a. 4th b. 3rd c. 2nd d. 5th

3. The river Pishon encompasses the whole land of
a. Hiddekel b. Cush c. Assyria d. Havilah

4. "a figutive and a vagabond you shall be on the earth" this curse was on who?
a.cain b. Ham c. Reuben d. Lamech

6. Why was d persn cursed
a. He killed is brother b. He saw the unclothedness of his father c. He slept with his father's wife d. He killed a cursed man

7. After the death of sarah abraham lived for hw many years
a. 47 b. 52 c. 38 d. 48

8. Jacob named the place he wrestle wit an angel a. Mahanaim b. Galeed c. Succoth d. peniel

9. Abraham is from the descedants of
a. Ham b. Japhet c. Shem d. Terah

10. "Behold i have made your face strong against their face" refering to who?
A. Ezekiel b. Isaiah c. Jeremiah d. Israelites
1 c
2 a
3 b
4 a
5 missing
6 a
7 c
8 d
9 c
10 a

pls check d numbering of ur question
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2013
1D
2A
3D
4A
5A
6D
7D
8C
9A

olumoda44%
camizzy67%
phtemie67%
doyin67%
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2013
1. Joseph was capture by his brother @
a. Dothan b. Bethel c. Canaan d. Sher

2. The lad is gone and where shall i go"
who is being refer to here
a. Isaac b. Joseph c. Silas d.peter

3. The speaker is
a. Barnabas b. Isaac c. Reuben d. Simeon

4. Whch of jacobs sons had a twin amng his offspring
a. Reuben b. Joseph c. Simeon d. Judah

5. How old was Joseph wen he become a governor in egypt
a. 30 b. 28 c. 20 d. 38

6. Joseph imprison his brothers for how many days?
A. 4days b. None c. 2days d. 5days

7. All the persons of the house of jacob who went to egypt were
a. 66 b. 58 c. 70 d. 76

8. How old was jacob when he came to the land of egypt
a. 130 b. 140 c. 128 d. 118

9. Jacob lived in the land of egypt for
a. 17 b. 20 c. 30 d. 16

10. For wch of these prophets of God did the bible record explicity to have abandoned an agribusiness for a call to serve God? A. Elisha b. Ezekiel c. Elijah d. Obadiah

11. Jacob stayed with laban for how many years
a. 15 b. 20 c. 18 d. 28
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by phtemie(m): 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2013
A
B
C
B
A
B
C
A
C
none
none
PS:you posted two questions that have no answer..Therefore,it should be 9...Jacob served laban for 14yrs..7 each for leah and Rachel..Then,mark correctly..Not as you marked the govt..
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by promisechild(m): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2013
Abeg make una stop this crk of thing joor na govt sure pass.
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2013
I fit make mistake 4 govt bt nt in crs
phtemie:
PS:you posted two questions that have no answer..Therefore,it should be 9...Jacob served laban for 14yrs..7 each for leah and Rachel..Then,mark correctly..Not as you marked the govt..
oga wch bible u dey use so u dn 4get dat afta d 14yrs of serving d two daughter he served 4 anoda years for d flocks go nd read Gen. 31

and 4 d numba 10, u put none who tell u dat d ansa is nt in d optn... OAU PUME 2010, (go nd read 1KING 19.....

I dn reveal d ansas so am postng d correctn soon
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2013
phtemie: A
B
C
B
A
B
C
A
C
none
none
64%
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by papindinho(m): 11:39pm On Jul 03, 2013
promisechild: F.C'T was transfered to abuja in 1992 understand the committee headed by akinola aguda
1991 bro.
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by papindinho(m): 11:42pm On Jul 03, 2013
thumb up dudes......
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by phtemie(m): 6:41am On Jul 04, 2013
Fynestboi: I fit make mistake 4 govt bt nt in crsoga wch bible u dey use so u dn 4get dat afta d 14yrs of serving d two daughter he served 4 anoda years for d flocks go nd read Gen. 31

and 4 d numba 10, u put none who tell u dat d ansa is nt in d optn... OAU PUME 2010, (go nd read 1KING 19.....

I dn reveal d ansas so am postng d correctn soon
You are only right about that of Jacob..But Elijah?..hell no!..the chapter you posted is not pertinent to the question..read it again..
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by phtemie(m): 6:52am On Jul 04, 2013
Seems you don't get that question..It is about someone who abandoned agribusiness to serve God..so that chapter has nothing to do with it..

Probably,you think I havn't searched for it myself in the bible...All the way from genesis to revelation,there is no where I havn't searched..

PS:your question is over 10
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by promisechild(m): 6:59am On Jul 04, 2013
papindinho: 1991 bro.
it 1992 bro am 100% sure of that
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by doyinmolah: 11:07am On Jul 04, 2013
Fynestboi: 1. Joseph was capture by his brother @
a. Dothan b. Bethel c. Canaan d. Sher

2. The lad is gone and where shall i go"
who is being refer to here
a. Isaac b. Joseph c. Silas d.peter

3. The speaker is
a. Barnabas b. Isaac c. Reuben d. Simeon

4. Whch of jacobs sons had a twin amng his offspring
a. Reuben b. Joseph c. Simeon d. Judah

5. How old was Joseph wen he become a governor in egypt
a. 30 b. 28 c. 20 d. 38

6. Joseph imprison his brothers for how many days?
A. 4days b. None c. 2days d. 5days

7. All the persons of the house of jacob who went to egypt were
a. 66 b. 58 c. 70 d. 76

8. How old was jacob when he came to the land of egypt
a. 130 b. 140 c. 128 d. 118

9. Jacob lived in the land of egypt for
a. 17 b. 20 c. 30 d. 16

10. For wch of these prophets of God did the bible record explicity to have abandoned an agribusiness for a call to serve God? A. Elisha b. Ezekiel c. Elijah d. Obadiah

11. Jacob stayed with laban for how many years
a. 15 b. 20 c. 18 d. 28
pls post the correction
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 11:23am On Jul 04, 2013
phtemie: Seems you don't get that question..It is about someone who abandoned agribusiness to serve God..so that chapter has nothing to do with it..

Probably,you think I havn't searched for it myself in the bible...All the way from genesis to revelation,there is no where I havn't searched..

PS:your question is over 10
wat make u tnk elijah is d ansa go nd read 1king. 19:19-21 d ansa is elisha
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 11:27am On Jul 04, 2013
doyinmolah: pls post the correction
DOTHAN
JOSEPH
reuben
JUDAH
NONE(it was for 3days)
ELISHA
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 11:31am On Jul 04, 2013
phtemie:
You are only right about that of Jacob..But Elijah?..hell no!..the chapter you posted is not pertinent to the question..read it again..
oga u sure say u read dat chapter verses 4rm 1-21, if u do u wnt tell me Elijah.. Go bk nd read it den u cum bk nd pick d ryt ansa
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by phtemie(m): 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2013
Fynestboi: oga u sure say u read dat chapter verses 4rm 1-21, if u do u wnt tell me Elijah.. Go bk nd read it den u cum bk nd pick d ryt ansa
Okay..i don't seem to trust your marking cos of that govt..whatever sha..
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by phtemie(m): 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2013
FB,I will post what you requested later..my ba3 is low..Later saw ur msg..d ntwrk was bad ni..
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2013
phtemie: FB,I will post what you requested later..my ba3 is low..Later saw ur msg..d ntwrk was bad ni..
am expectng ooo
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2013
phtemie:
Okay..i don't seem to trust your marking cos of that govt..whatever sha..
haba u shuld knw i cnt do such in crs na
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by papindinho(m): 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2013
promisechild: it 1992 bro am 100% sure of that
ok o......
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by phtemie(m): 10:27am On Jul 06, 2013
OAU 2011 CRS

What josiah the king of judah is best remembered for in jewish history is
a)His ability to destroy all the shrines of baal b)his order that the bones of the phrophet of God must be preserved c)his strong opposition to pharaoh Neco of Egypt d)his reparation of the temple of God

After receiving an order from God,jonah went down to
a)Joppa b)Tarshish c)Nineveh d)Jerusalem

True religion,according to Amos is one in which
a)God is always appeased with sacrifices and tithes b)foods and drinks are served as a mark of love c)justice and righteousness flow like endless stream d)feast and solemn assemblies play important roles

The last born of Gomer for Hoshea was a)diblaim b)jezreel c)loammi d)loruhamah

Which of these is not among the religious sects in new testament
a)pharisees b)essenes c)nazarenes d)sadduccees

pick the odd out of the following
a)David b)saul c)solomon d)jonathan

According to paul in Romans,the law and the prophets bore witness to the righteousness of God but man could be judged until he a)had faith in Jesus b)saw the glory of God c)made a serious personal effort d)submitted wholly to law

One of the following is not correct about the order of creation a)the evening before morning b)darkness before light c)animals created before man d)the morning before evening

What was cain's immediate reaction to acceptance of Abel's offerings a)he offered another sacrifice b)he was angry and his countenance fell c)he was angry with God d)he was angry with abel

Talitha cumil means a)dorcas,arise b)little girl,i say to you,arise c)thy will be done d)jesus is coming

Who according to amos blaspheme the honourable name by which christians are called?a)non-believers b)pagan rulers c)Anti-christ d)rich people

who was the last person jesus appeared to after ressurrection according to paul a)mary b)joseph of arimathea c)paul d)thomas

How many disciples of jesus christ were fisherman? A)two b)three c)four d)five

who among the seven deacons was an evangelist that had four daughters who prophesied? A)stephen b)philip c)Barnabas d)Nicholas

"God has given your enemy into your hand this day,now,therefore let me pin him to the earth......."This statement was made to Daavid by a)Abishai b)Abner c)ahimelech d)his armour bearer
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by phtemie(m): 10:47am On Jul 06, 2013
The phrase "you cows of Bashan" referred to a)cows in the land of Bashan b)the fat women of isreal who oppress the poor c)those who oppress the priest d)the fat rich women of samaria who oppress the poor

The book of_mostly emphasized social justice a)Amos b)Ezekiel c)Hoshea d)Isaiah

Among the spiritual gifts,love is supreme because it a)facilitates development b)gives room for friendship c)has eternal value d)promotes understanding
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2013
Dbccb
daabb
dccba
dad

@phtemie help me mark am wit d correctn wit u let me c wat i wuld get...
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by doyinmolah: 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2013
phtemie: The phrase "you cows of Bashan" referred to a)cows in the land of Bashan b)the fat women of isreal who oppress the poor c)those who oppress the priest d)the fat rich women of samaria who oppress the poor

The book of_mostly emphasized social justice a)Amos b)Ezekiel c)Hoshea d)Isaiah

Among the spiritual gifts,love is supreme because it a)facilitates development b)gives room for friendship c)has eternal value d)promotes understanding

1 d
2 b
3 c
4 d
5 c
6 a
7 a
8 d
9 a
10 a
11 d
12 c
13 b
14 a
15 d
16 b
17 c
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Tobexin(m): 11:11am On Jul 14, 2013
Somebody should lease post d oau post ume here

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (Reply)

Jambite, Let's Help Check Your Result / OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here / 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.