Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,000 members, 7,970,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 07:26 PM

How Do You Manage Anger? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Manage Anger? (8548 Views)

Of Anger And Shame In Africa / Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? / How Do You Manage Your Anger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Manage Anger? by sharpboyus(m): 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2013
missmood: wat i do is prepare garri, tea nd corn flakes in different 3 cups.....nd den take dem 1 by 1 by taking 1 spoon 4rm each cup............b4 i realise, am no more angry!!!!!

You won turn Obese? grin
Re: How Do You Manage Anger? by Phinity: 11:26pm On Jan 24, 2013
tunapawizzy:
my broda na so e dey start o

lol...maadnezz abi?na to join tery gee grup nah
Re: How Do You Manage Anger? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 24, 2013
Cool....I love this!
Re: How Do You Manage Anger? by SpicyMimi(f): 11:36pm On Jan 24, 2013
Listen to Music.
Re: How Do You Manage Anger? by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 25, 2013
I hardly get angry but when I doooo... okpari o!

I rant (but I don't insult) and let the anger flow. I make sure the person who annoyed me understands VERY CLEARLY what he/she did.
I am trying hard these days to keep it under control. I really need to find ways to not talk very loudly when I am pissed!
Re: How Do You Manage Anger? by gfunkera(m): 1:42am On Jan 25, 2013
I smoke weed
Re: How Do You Manage Anger? by nwapastor: 8:45am On Jan 25, 2013
Still praying about it
Re: How Do You Manage Anger? by abouqi(f): 9:00am On Jan 25, 2013
promisengr: By walking out from the environment or cause of the anger,coz any statement u make or any action u take, u might live to regret it.

But there are times that walking out might be like an insult to the person that caused the anger.
Re: How Do You Manage Anger? by ayokashry1(m): 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2013
Stay away for the mean time from the subject/object of anger to return for settlement when you have gotten over it.
Re: How Do You Manage Anger? by Michky: 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2013
johnwizey: By jst sucking some C--u--N--t
LMAO. Are you serious? As in, you rush out to suck any cunt to relieve that anger? Hahahahahaha!
Re: How Do You Manage Anger? by Michky: 12:46pm On Jan 25, 2013
Dondav: I break things.. Or damage anything within my reach! But I only do so when no one is looking
Me too. Except i do mine whether or not anyone's looking.
Re: How Do You Manage Anger? by Michky: 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2013
ekwah: I hardly get angry but when I doooo... okpari o!

I rant (but I don't insult) and let the anger flow. I make sure the person who annoyed me understands VERY CLEARLY what he/she did.
I am trying hard these days to keep it under control. I really need to find ways to not talk very loudly when I am pissed!
I do this alot aswell.
Re: How Do You Manage Anger? by omorsexie(f): 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2013
After taking some minutes to calm down, i meet d offender n calmly tell him/her wateva is on ma mind. I make sure i talk with dat person. Keeping quiet attimes leads to malice. Gone r d days wen i kip quiet o. Life is short. "Flaring up" once in a while is therapeutic on its own.
Re: How Do You Manage Anger? by jamih: 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2013
, by listening to rap(hard core) muzik
Re: How Do You Manage Anger? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2013
I sometimes listen to SUM 41 songs when I am angry. My anger seems to dissipate within few minutes. I rarely go angry though(maybe once in blue-moon)
Re: How Do You Manage Anger? by Attitude22: 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2013
Hw Long will it take Man(Nigerian's) to learn in this World,The Satguru Has given Divine Directive on What have been blocking Super Eagles from winning at each match on the ongoing AFCON 2013, He Has stated that Enyeama should avoid the wearing of BLUE jersey.If u ar a sincere, a patriotic Nigeria who love and enjoy soccer, Please help to inform NFF, Keshi and Co. to stop Enyeama from putting on blue jersey for the rest of d encounter and see what will happen.....AFCON 2013 for Nigeria, NIGERIA IS A WINNER.
Re: How Do You Manage Anger? by TheTraveller(f): 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2013
I don't. I got a knife from the kitchen today because my bro wouldn't take the ball out of the living room. I wasn't gonna stab him obviously, but I was gonna stab the ball which he had in his hand. He drives me craaaaazy!
Re: How Do You Manage Anger? by simdam500(m): 11:06pm On Jan 25, 2013
I Managed it by not gettin angry. Dats all
Re: How Do You Manage Anger? by Divineboy42(m): 8:30am On Jan 30, 2013
I wil just keep silent. An behav as though notin hapend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stata Crack 18.2 With License Key + Activation Code 2024 [latest] / WEIRD! See Photo Of A Man Wearing G-string Panties That Got People Talking / If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.