Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,928 members, 7,946,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

We Need A Vb.net, Java And C#.net Programmer To Handle These Projects - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / We Need A Vb.net, Java And C#.net Programmer To Handle These Projects (570 Views)

In Need Of A Vb.net Programmer / Pls I Need Java And C++ Ebooks / Vb.net Programmer Join Me And Lets Complete This Project And Start Making Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Need A Vb.net, Java And C#.net Programmer To Handle These Projects by agentluke1: 9:05am On Jan 23, 2013
Hello all
Please we need people who can work with VB.NET, C#.NET and JAVA
There are many project on ground to handle so we will need many programmers. If you can use VB.NET only or JAVA only or C#.NET oonly, you can apply is not a must that you will be the three.
If we like your work, you know we will be working every time because we get the projects in bulk so there are work to do daily and they will be paid for as we negotiate and bargain
You can work with us anywhere you are just do the work, we pay you and you upload it for us to download. Please you must be a sincere person.
If you can work, just Send your Name and location to the email below then check your mail immediately you will get the details and the number to call
Here is the Email

urgent@hypertechnetwork.com

Thank you
Re: We Need A Vb.net, Java And C#.net Programmer To Handle These Projects by avosoft: 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2013
hello, did u get my email?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Take On Microsoft Sharepoint!!!! / I Need Windows Vista Ultimate / Please I Need A Data Integration Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.