Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,331 members, 7,884,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:16 PM

Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos (12902 Views)

Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her / Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl / Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by Asis(m): 6:25am On Jan 24, 2013
this is bad,what is with the killing,strangling burying alive of an innocent child this days?that guy did it intentionally,cuz he needed d money, knowing fully well there was no better way to prevent his neighbors from knowing,he couldn't bear having d boy in his house he had to kill him,na God catch am,chai.what's the way forward oo
Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by Imyourex(m): 6:28am On Jan 24, 2013
playah P: May justice be done!!
But that guy get akpor brother ooh..
I wouldn't expose my bro even if he killed 1million pple... We'd deal with it the family way..

You need to Be checked, I pity your Neighbours.

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by lolaluv1(f): 6:32am On Jan 24, 2013
And the boy calls you uncle....

The heart of man is desperately wicked. As deep as the bottomless pit, it cannot be fathomed.
Rest in peace, little one. The wheel of justice has already started rolling and you will be avenged.
Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by Artistree: 6:51am On Jan 24, 2013
I wouldn't expose my bro even if he killed 1million pple... We'd deal with it the family way..
Just imagine what left that hole u call mouth!
Very obviously u do family crime & I simply hope someone does it to ur son or sibling so u can know how it hurts losing a loved one to a beas.tlike creature called man.
Sometimes wen there's nothing in ur head to say, just pass...

2 Likes

Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by Onlinebiz2012: 7:09am On Jan 24, 2013
[img]http://learnweek.com/?r=agbeniga[/img] its a pity. Poor Boy
Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by Artistree: 7:11am On Jan 24, 2013
[quote author=mekaboy][b]I BLAME THE GOVT FOR THIS, AN IDLE MAN IS THE DEVILS WORKSHOP.
Are u saying dat all idle minds have a licence to do wat pleases dem cos the Devil works there?
Read up James 1:13 & c dat evry sin a man commits is a function of his tots. So are all non-idle minds totless or are all their tots gud?
Or haven't u read up where gainfully employed individuals still engage in mind-buggling crimes? It's not enof to blame the Devil or the Govt for the wickedness of a man!!!
Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by Tishcaterers: 7:27am On Jan 24, 2013
undecided
m-ployer:
pupil
people
Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 24, 2013
The evil PAtrick who is a failed footballer tot the little boys neck was world-cup that he has to hold that firm? Anyways GOD don expose u, for no wicked man can ever go unpunished, u dont expect to kill an innocent child and go just like that....He who kill by sword shall die by sword
Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by ganjah: 7:50am On Jan 24, 2013
He will also strangle u one day,n dey will settle it in d family way.u will rotten lik rat in d family way slowpoke. Wink
Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by freecocoa(f): 7:50am On Jan 24, 2013
Which yeye family way? Like wtf are you saying?

Harbor and protect a murderer and one day he'll murder you as well.
Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by humblesteve(m): 8:00am On Jan 24, 2013
Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by Clemzy16(m): 8:10am On Jan 24, 2013
m-ployer:
pupil
you forget say dem no dey make gbagaun for pidgin. Back-to-topic=> what is this world turning into?! That guy should be jailed for eternity. . .
Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by mankand(m): 8:18am On Jan 24, 2013
[quote
author=mekaboy][b]I BLAME THE GOVT FOR THIS, AN IDLE MAN IS THE DEVILS
WORKSHOP. THEY GOVT HAS TAKEN THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THAT MAKES PEOPLE
CONSIDER THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR ACTIONS.(HOPE) THEY HAVE MADE THE
YOUTHS HOPELESS, AND WHEN YOU LOOSE HOPE, YOU LOOSE VALUE FOR LIFE.

WHEN THE YOUTHS HAVE HOPE OF GETTING A JOB AFTER SCHOOL, THEY WILL READ.
WHEN THEY HAVE HOPE THAT THE GOVT WILL SUPPORT THEM IN RESEARCH OR
DEVELOPMENT, THEY WILL PUT THEIR BRAIN TO WORK AND CHANNEL THEIR ENERGY
INTO POSITIVE THINKING.

IN THE COUNTRY NIGERIA, WHERE NOTHING WORKS ACCORDING TO PLAN ANYMORE,
PEOPLE LOOSE HOPE AND VALUE FOR LIFE. THE YOUTHS ARE NOT CHALLENGED
POSITIVELY, ALL THEY READ IS HOW ONE GOVT OFFICIAL LOOTED . NO JOBS, NO
MOTIVATION, NO HOPE, NOTHING TO LOOK UP TO. IN THIS KIND OF SITUATION,
ITS EASY FOR PEOPLE TO GIVE IN TO EVIL THOUGHTS WITHOUT CONSIDERING THE
CONSEQUENCES.

I AM NOT SAYING THAT THE GUY IS RIGHT IN KILLING THE BOY, I AM SIMPLY
SAYING THAT THIS IS THE PRODUCT OF THE ENVIRONMENT THAT THE CORRUPT
POLITICIANS HAVE CREATED. AND IF SOMETHING IS NOT DONE SOON ENOUGH TO
CREATE EMPLOYMENT AND GIVE BACK HOPE TO THE MASSES, MORE OF SUCH NEWS
WILL ARISE.

FINALLY, I PRAY THE CHILD GETS JUSTICE AND THE KILLER EXPERIENCE THE
FULL WRATH OF THE LAW.[/b][/quote]

guy shut up. if govt dont create job, why can't you create one. the problem with our nigerians is that they want to solve all their financial problems once forgeting that one step at a time. lazy pig
Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by Flygerian1(m): 8:20am On Jan 24, 2013
henrysam:
By this statement of yours I concur you are a murderer too, people that knows you should be very careful of you. And I pray what befell this boy will befall you one day and it shall be treated in family way.
Lol... no mind dat bastad!
Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by Flygerian1(m): 8:21am On Jan 24, 2013
Speechless!
Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by humblesteve(m): 8:22am On Jan 24, 2013
Ple can b xo wicked in dia lfe...afta dey put d blame to d devil Gud move@Elder bro I wil do d sam if am to b d one bur let ask dis yung man dat said he wudnt report d mata to d police rada to deal wit it in a family way wic family way pls? Sum ple cn b stupid u must hv bn coverin sum of dos terrorist outside d town well one day u will b cut. Beta do d rit tin
Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by fastlane84: 8:25am On Jan 24, 2013

Guess he thought it was a kidnap case
Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by gbadexy(m): 8:28am On Jan 24, 2013
Now this is what I call balanced story.
Both tribes where represented in the article, hence the drastic reduction in tribal slur.
Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by AGgal(f): 8:29am On Jan 24, 2013
Dat same broda of urs will also deal wit all of u in a family way
Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by adaybayor(m): 8:30am On Jan 24, 2013
Send the bastar.d to the hangman jor!!!

But come to think of it, many of you people are just hypocrites.

If the murderer had been ayuba or some other muslim names or just even a mallam, many of you will be telling us how his religion or ethnicity made him do it. But, all you have to say now is people are bad as if hausas aint people...talk of double standard.

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by filiks(m): 8:34am On Jan 24, 2013
dt's y u r who u r while Patrick's brother is an honorable man
Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by JOYCEOUS(f): 9:59am On Jan 24, 2013
blater500:
“When I was strangling him, he did not shout or put up a resistance because he thought I was playing with him. By the time he started feeling in pain, he couldn't shout again because I had closed his wind pipes but his eyes spoke to me.”
Oh GOD!!!! I felt dis part 2 d bone.
Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by vicfajeze: 10:46am On Jan 24, 2013
Jesus Christ abeg have mercy on us.
Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by fxskye: 10:50am On Jan 24, 2013

Then u'r bird a feather with Patrick.
All sane pple should run away from u 4 their dear life.
Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by fxskye: 10:58am On Jan 24, 2013
[quote
author=Clemzy16]you forget say dem no dey make gbagaun for pidgin.
Back-to-topic=> what is this world turning into?! That guy should be
jailed for eternity. . .[/quote]
Jailed 4 eternity u said? That will amount 'grousome injustic' 4 d little boy soul. Best Judgement: Sentence to death by hanging without any option whatsoever.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Code Of Conduct Tribunal Chairman’s Aide Charged For N10 Million Fraud / NDLEA Seizes 500kg Of Indian Hemp, 1kg Of Cocaine In Kaduna Motor Park / Young Lady Strip Naked And Pepper Rubbed In Her Privates For Stealing(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.