Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,064 members, 7,939,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

When Did You Made You Post Number 666 In Nairaland? And What Was It? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Did You Made You Post Number 666 In Nairaland? And What Was It? (981 Views)

When You Post Something, And It starts An Argument In Your Comments. / 666 In Ogun State! / When Did Secret Cultism Enter Nigerian Secondary Schools? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Did You Made You Post Number 666 In Nairaland? And What Was It? by Freiburger(m): 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2013
When did you made your post number 666? Can you still recall it?
Re: When Did You Made You Post Number 666 In Nairaland? And What Was It? by semid4lyfe(m): 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2013
Why 666?

What's significant about that number?
Re: When Did You Made You Post Number 666 In Nairaland? And What Was It? by Freiburger(m): 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2013
^^People tend to be very careful when engaging themself in things associated with the number 666. A fiend of mine declined a vehicle plate number just because it carried a 666 number. grin
The fact that most conservative christians(precisely) always avoid that number is not new to most people.
So i'm curious about how people view this number.
Re: When Did You Made You Post Number 666 In Nairaland? And What Was It? by Mynd44: 1:57am On Jan 24, 2013
People are too religious I swear. What in a number sef?

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Lived In Port Novo In Benin Republic / The Woman Who Claims She Is Too Pretty To Take A Job / Air Cervical Neck Traction Soft Brace Device Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.