Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,464 members, 7,891,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:25 PM

Digsby: The Sum Of All IM, Email And Social Networking Clients - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Digsby: The Sum Of All IM, Email And Social Networking Clients (684 Views)

Free Website, Customize Email, And Free Domain Hosting / >>zain/airtel Freedom Settins 4 Pc Fr3 Browsin: Iwp Is 4ckin Up In Sum Places<< / I Need A Laptop For The Sum Of N20000 And Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Digsby: The Sum Of All IM, Email And Social Networking Clients by terwizzy(m): 9:24am On Mar 04, 2008
Stumbled upon something interesting and I think it's worth checking out. For anyone who is a chat, IM or social networking lover, it's a must have. It's called DIGSBY. Basically it lets you chat with friends from GOOGLE TALK, YAHOO, MSN, AIM, ICQ, JABBER, all at the same time (seamlessly). It also lets you recieve all new email notifications across multiple email platforms. Finally it is also a social networking tool that alerts you about updates on activities of your friends and colleagues.

DOWNLOAD FOR FREE AT: http://www.digsby.com/download.php. However you need to send them an email to request for an invite code which takes about 2 or 3 days.

Try it out and let me know what you think!

(1) (Reply)

Server Based Computing, A Good Solution For I.t Managers, Ceo And Coo / Please Help To Solve My Problems / Install Windows On Your Mac Operating System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.