Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,852 members, 7,872,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

Learn How To Make Money Chatting With Friends On 2go Now - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Learn How To Make Money Chatting With Friends On 2go Now (9063 Views)

How To Make Money From 2go Today And Smile To The Bank Everyday / How To Make 6k Daily On 2go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Make Money Chatting With Friends On 2go Now by stev1e(m): 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2013
DO YOU HAVE A 2GO ACCOUNT?
If so then you must read this now as you would appreciate it later.
I don't have to remind you how things are going from Bad To Worst, Like some of our people will say.
The good news is, in few minutes from now, you will know exactly how to earn N6,000 every day to your bank account for just chatting with friends USING your phone.
If you are on 2go and you have up to 30 to 40 friends, then count yourself lucky for being here and reading this great information.
Some Months ago I developed a Simple Method anyone can use to easily make money on 2go and since then I've been
earning myself an average of N6,000 aside from other business ventures without missing a single precious day.
In this tips, I will also show you how to install 2go on your Pc free of charge.
What i love about this is that everybody can do it, and there is no extra setup whatsoever.
Hence, I can beat my chest to it that NO other MONEY MAKING METHODS in Nigeria CAN make you MONEY at ease like this one will, even while just Relaxing on your BED/COFFEE table.
If you are interested and ready to start this system that I have been using for quite some time now to have enough for your needs, then send a mail to *DONSTEEVIE@GMAIL.COM* concerning this. Won't you agree with me that its time for you to be financially liberated? NO more struggles and complaints about the economy. Why stay Jobless and distraught when you can apply this system to fetch you a good income?
Why depend on people or companies to ensure your financial success when you can NOW work towards it your self?
As you know they say Action Takers are Money Makers, so my advice for you is, Don't just read this message without acting on it, you can choose to ignore this Life Changing Opportunity but don't put yourself in a position where you say, 'Had I Done This, Things Would Be Different', take action now and enjoy the benefits.
PS: To get this information, kindly send a mail with your interest to DONSTEEVIE@GMAIL.COM or call +2347056679320
Welcome to the Richers Club.

You can check full details here:
http://ewealthnigeria.com/2go

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Money Chatting With Friends On 2go Now by Beneinyang10(m): 4:19pm On Jan 24, 2013
Please can you send me the 2GO information to my mobile line
08037483111, 08135740290

Thank you.
Re: Learn How To Make Money Chatting With Friends On 2go Now by stev1e(m): 8:49am On Jan 25, 2013
I will consider that Beneinyang, but it would be better if you put ur email address instead...
Re: Learn How To Make Money Chatting With Friends On 2go Now by Emmitex(m): 6:17pm On Jan 25, 2013
Pls,send me d 2go information to demmanuel18@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Make Money Chatting With Friends On 2go Now by stev1e(m): 6:35pm On Jan 25, 2013
Emmitex check ur mail 4 my message...
Re: Learn How To Make Money Chatting With Friends On 2go Now by Beneinyang10(m): 6:47am On Jan 26, 2013
Ok Boss!
Here is my email IDsadbeneinyang.2020@yahoo.com)
Thanks.
Re: Learn How To Make Money Chatting With Friends On 2go Now by prizeless4(f): 9:57am On Jan 26, 2013
Plz send τ̲̅ȍ my email inara4u@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Learn How To Make Money Chatting With Friends On 2go Now by latieph(m): 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2013
Don guru. I'll like to get the package. latieph2012@gmail.com. u the boss
Re: Learn How To Make Money Chatting With Friends On 2go Now by stev1e(m): 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2013
Ok, you guys can check your mail for my message...
Re: Learn How To Make Money Chatting With Friends On 2go Now by Saladin1: 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2013
Mr steve, Pls send me a copy too. My email is salawudeenbabatunde@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Make Money Chatting With Friends On 2go Now by latieph(m): 6:50am On Jan 27, 2013
never see any mail dude
Don guru. I'll like to get the package.
latieph2012@gmail.com. u the boss
Re: Learn How To Make Money Chatting With Friends On 2go Now by izik4real(m): 10:31am On Jan 27, 2013
wink here is my email izik4408@gmail.com, i nid diz stuff
Re: Learn How To Make Money Chatting With Friends On 2go Now by prizeless4(f): 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2013
Steve did u̶̲̥̅̊ send d message τ̲̅ȍ space cos Ȋ̝̊̅ didn't receive any message from u̶̲̥̅̊
Re: Learn How To Make Money Chatting With Friends On 2go Now by stev1e(m): 8:52am On Jan 28, 2013
Prizeless, Ive sent it, you should check your inbox or your junk folder for the mail.
Re: Learn How To Make Money Chatting With Friends On 2go Now by stev1e(m): 10:48pm On Feb 01, 2013
I use this medium to say a Big Congratulations to all who have recieved my Package, May the good Lord guide you as you practice this system Diligently, Intellectually and also Persistently, and I say Welcome to The Richers Club.
PS: The package is still available for successful interested people but the offer is limited by the time factor, I trust You to make the right decision.
Once again Congrats and pls feel free to contact me for any area that you do not understand or for more enquiries,
Happy Earnings and A Blessed New Month.
Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Money Chatting With Friends On 2go Now by bolaji090(m): 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2013
Gud day Mr Steve.... I want u to send d info to me as well...here is my mail... Omobolajiamodu@gmail.com thx..God Bless u Bro.
Re: Learn How To Make Money Chatting With Friends On 2go Now by Enenu1(f): 7:39am On Mar 13, 2013
Hi Mr. Steve.. I need the info also.. My email is flizwendy@ovi.com.. Tnx
Re: Learn How To Make Money Chatting With Friends On 2go Now by kassano22(m): 9:17am On Mar 13, 2013
hello guru,plz send me the info ..my email is kin4kon@yahoo.com thnx alot
Re: Learn How To Make Money Chatting With Friends On 2go Now by stev1e(m): 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2013
Good day people, I hope your week is starting out good for you, may you remain blessed as you carry out your endeavours this week.
Although my offer ended sometime back, I have decided to reconsider and as such you guys can now check your mails as I have sent the information about it to you.
Have a wonderful day and God bless.
Re: Learn How To Make Money Chatting With Friends On 2go Now by kevoneal: 1:44pm On Mar 19, 2013
stev1e: Good day people, I hope your week is starting out good for you, may you remain blessed as you carry out your endeavours this week.
Although my offer ended sometime back, I have decided to reconsider and as such you guys can now check your mails as I have sent the information about it to you.
Have a wonderful day and God bless.

Good day sir pls kindly consider sending it to me too cos I came across dis thread late. My email is karischara@yahoo.com. Tnk u
Re: Learn How To Make Money Chatting With Friends On 2go Now by stev1e(m): 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
Good day people.
Thats quite ok Kevoneal, I have sent the info to your mail so you can now check it.
Have a wonderful day.
Re: Learn How To Make Money Chatting With Friends On 2go Now by bolarine: 6:13am On Mar 20, 2013
Send it to my mail sparklinprojects@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Learn How To Make Money Chatting With Friends On 2go Now by stev1e(m): 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2013
Good day nairalanders, Bolarine I have sent the info to you, you can now check your mail for the info!
Re: Learn How To Make Money Chatting With Friends On 2go Now by Promisegroup(m): 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2013
Don guru. I'll like to get the package. paiehumwude@gmail.com Thanks for doing it.
Re: Learn How To Make Money Chatting With Friends On 2go Now by Joelsunnys: 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2013
Pls send the 2go info to my mail joelsunny5@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Make Money Chatting With Friends On 2go Now by stevenazbs: 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2013
Hi steve...what is it all about making money thru 2go? I will like to know about it..this is my email..ericoore24h@yahoo.com... Thank u
Re: Learn How To Make Money Chatting With Friends On 2go Now by duby91(m): 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2013
Favour91@yahoo.com
Re: Learn How To Make Money Chatting With Friends On 2go Now by stev1e(m): 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2013
Good day nairalanders, you guys can now check your mails as I have sent the info to your mail.
Have a wonderful week.
Re: Learn How To Make Money Chatting With Friends On 2go Now by stev1e(m): 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2013
Hello, Promisegroup and Stevenazbs, the emails you put have either been discontinued or is no longer in existence. Please put your correct email if you wish to get the info on the package.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Learn How To Make Money Chatting With Friends On 2go Now by obioraop(m): 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2013
i like ur idea too pls send me ur package to this e mail obiora.ozor@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Water Borehole Drilling Rigs For Sale / Tips On How To Start A Heat Tranfer Printing Business ......... / Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.