Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,613 members, 7,972,260 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 07:36 AM

Pls Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help!!! (904 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help!!! by chicatique(f): 11:56pm On Jan 23, 2013
Been dating a guy for abt three years naw, since my undergraduate daz, am wrkin naw but he's still in skul. Words alone can't explain aw much he loved me back den as he went thru alot, buh the feelin wasn't mutual cos I wasn't rily into him and the relationship( wasn't intentional tho)I neva cheated him for once till date.
lately, he's attitude has changed and even my fwends in skol advice I end the relationship with him because of his ways , tld him on several occasions dat I wasn't feelin the whole relationship anymore buh he gets angry and apologise for d change in his attitude each tym I tell him I needd a break.
tho I love him also and am so into him, am tryin to get ova him but each tym I remember the good tyms we spent, the good things he did, the special love and care he had for me I always feel vry vry bad and sad.
Moreova he doesn't want us to break up and av bin wonderin Y.
Please dz is a serz ish...someones hrt is bleedin
No rude comments pls
Re: Pls Help!!! by seedord247(m): 11:58pm On Jan 23, 2013
Before anything first.... Can i seee your pic? tongue
Re: Pls Help!!! by tlaret24(m): 12:12am On Jan 24, 2013
4low ur hrt sweetie,luv bearz al tinz believez nd endurez al tinz,no 1 s perfect...hw i wish i hv sm1 2 luv.gud luck dear
Re: Pls Help!!! by Mynd44: 1:51am On Jan 24, 2013
Take a break from the relationship to see how much you both feel about one another
Re: Pls Help!!! by chicatique(f): 9:15am On Jan 24, 2013
Thanks y'all
Re: Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 24, 2013
Abeg no vex o, how many extra years the guy grab for school? Or were you higher in level?
Re: Pls Help!!! by dmcdad: 2:52pm On Jan 24, 2013
I will suggest that, since you are having a mixed feelings every now and then, you should put a break to the relationship and see how things go. If in the course of the break, you feel fit to go on without him, then you should put a final stop to the relationship. But, if in the course of it, the feelings erupts like you first met each-other, then you might just be having some issues with one thing he is doing or the other...

Meanwhile, why not call him to question and tell him to stop whatever he is doing that is putting you out or something? I feel you might just be sick and tired of the rancor every now and then... And see if he take a new leaf.
Re: Pls Help!!! by greedie1(f): 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2013
i just ve to ask: do u love him now just cz he became less caring? u admitted dat u weren't so into him back den. do u think he got tired of loving u without getting any love in return? is it possible dat d change in his behavior is to try to make u love him? did it work? ll u still love him if he reverts back to his former self?

i need answers b4 i comment.
Re: Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 24, 2013
^^^^^^
Re: Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 25, 2013
Because small change don dey enter your hand, you wan come dey flex abi? You want to dump the guy who soaked garri with you?

You are a wicked person. angry

(1) (Reply)

Married Or Not, You Should Read This ... Pls Help Re-broadcast To Save A Home / as a learner /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.