Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,411 members, 7,891,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:30 PM

English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb (74835 Views)

2015 Waec Civic And Literature Question Ans Answers Release / Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume / Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Emmy35(f): 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2013
fynestbarrister: handsake ni oo..abeg nid more questn lol
Question?? No jor...... My brain is tayad
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by fynestbarrister(f): 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2013
Abeg no let make ur brain tayad it will nt tayad amen
Emmy35: Question?? No jor...... My brain is tayad
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Emmy35(f): 5:51pm On Mar 21, 2013
fynestbarrister: Abeg no let make ur brain tayad it will nt tayad amen
Amen!!!!! I'll post d questions l8r
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by fynestbarrister(f): 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2013
Emmy35: Amen!!!!! I'll post d questions l8r
ok
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by phtemie(m): 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2013
Emmy35: 4/5
No presidential handshake today oh. Try again l8r
Haaa!...and i dey think say i go get amoda..
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Sadeluhv(f): 8:16am On Mar 22, 2013
Emmy35: 1 "Run on line" refers to?
A Pun
B Litotes
C Enjambment
D Exposition

2 "Midwives of d spirit" is wat figure of speech
A Assonance
B Zeugma
C Irony
D Metaphor

3 "Lawyer Bonu's office holds more menace than any stage in d world" Who made this statement?
A Hannah
B Manna
C James Ofusu
D Aaron

4 Who was d 1st child of Nnu Ego?
A Adim
B Ngozi
C Oshiaju
D Nnaife

5 The official language In Oceania is?
A Newspeak
B Eurasia
C Double-think
D English

6 Which one of these is not a figure of speech?
A He came, he saw and he conquered
B Sweet pain
C Tayo is a goat
D she gave me a shilling and a smile
E Boyz are not smiling

Kai!!!! It's not easy 2 form questions and Options oh!!!
1.C
2.D
3.B
4.B
5.A
6.E
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Lurve(f): 8:37am On Mar 22, 2013
Emmy35: 1 The book "Old man and the Medal" is a?
A Comedy
B Tragedy
C Satire
D Pathomine

2 The poetic form with a high metrical arrangement is?
A Agon
B Blank verse
C Free verse
D Peana

3 A play whose action is dance is?
A Mine
B Opera
C Hamartia
D Pantomine

4 Who is Adaku's daughter?
A Taiwo
B Obigheli
C Dumbi
D Ona

5 The ministry of Peace in 1984 deals with?
A War
B resolutions
C Diplomatic relations
D Internal security

I'm not posting questions again until u post @ Fynestboi
cddca
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by hadizadeezy(f): 9:00am On Mar 22, 2013
yah i love kip it up
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Emmy35(f): 10:29am On Mar 22, 2013
Sadeluhv:
1.C
2.D
3.B
4.B
5.A
6.E
6/6 *smiles*
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Emmy35(f): 10:31am On Mar 22, 2013
Lurve: cddca
All correct!!!!! This shows that what a man can do, a woman can do better cheesy
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Lurve(f): 10:58am On Mar 22, 2013
Emmy35: All correct!!!!! This shows that what a man can do, a woman can do better cheesy
yaaayyyyy!!girl power!
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by saleemema(m): 11:05am On Mar 22, 2013
Ladies and gentlemen, I warmly introduce you to 'Saleemema'...
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by phtemie(m): 11:34am On Mar 22, 2013
saleemema: Ladies and gentlemen, I warmly introduce you to 'Saleemema'...
where have u been?...u travelled?..anywayz,welcum..
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by saleemema(m): 11:38am On Mar 22, 2013
These are selected questions from 1984...

1. The tragic hero of the novel is a. Winston b. Big Brother c. Parson d. O'Brien

2. In the Novel, Big Brother represents a. An Icon of peace b. A good order c. An autocratic ruler d. Ministry of Peace

3. The Ministry of Peace is concerned with a. Wars b. Reconciliation of warring factions c. Food distribution d. Thought Police

4. The Ministry concerned with starving the masses with the so-called distribution of food is a. Ministry of Plenty b. Ministry of Truth c. Ministry of Peace d. Ministry of Love

5. In the Novel, O'Brien was later revealed as a a. Thought Police b. Prole c. Big Brother d. Emmanuel Goldstein
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by saleemema(m): 11:45am On Mar 22, 2013
No, my brother. You know I've said it earlier that I would be busy reading those head-twisting Novels. But thank God, I'm now through...
phtemie:
where have u been?...u travelled?..anywayz,welcum..
But still going back to review the whole thing; I mean the whole subjects
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Fynestboi: 11:47am On Mar 22, 2013
Saleema saleema ve really miss u to be sincire.. Wlcmbk.
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by phtemie(m): 11:47am On Mar 22, 2013
saleemema: These are selected question questions from 1984...

1. The tragic hero of the novel is a. Winston b. Big Brother c. Parson d. O'Brien

2. In the Novel, Big Brother represents a. An Icon of peace b. A good order c. An autocratic ruler d. Ministry of Peace

3. The Ministry of Peace is concerned with a. Wars b. Reconciliation of warring factions c. Food distribution d. Thought Police

4. The Ministry concerned with starving the masses with the so-called distribution of food is a. Ministry of Plenty b. Ministry of Truth c. Ministry of Peace d. Ministry of Love

5. In the Novel, O'Brien was later revealed as a a. Thought Police b. Prole c. Big Brother d. Emmanuel Goldstein
A
C
A
A
A
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by phtemie(m): 11:49am On Mar 22, 2013
saleemema: No, my brother. You know I've said it earlier that I would be busy reading those head-twisting Novels. But thank God, I'm now through... But still going back to review the whole thing; I mean the whole subjects
okay..
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by saleemema(m): 12:01pm On Mar 22, 2013
These are selected questions from Joys of Motherhood...

1. The tragic hero of the Novel, Nnu Ego, was first given as a wife to a. Nnaife b. Amatokwu c. Nwakusor d. Ubani

2. The third child of Nnu Ego was a. Ngozi b. Nnamido c. Adim d. Oshiaju

3. The son of Nnu Ego that later went to Canada at the end of the Novel, was a. Oshiaju b. Nnamido c. Adim d. Ngozi

4. One of this women was tagged an ambitious wowan a. Iyawo Itsekiri b. Mama Abby c. Adaku d. Adankwo

5. The Novel can be described as a. Tragedy b. Satire c. Tragi-Comedy d. Gothic Novel
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by saleemema(m): 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2013
Me, too
Fynestboi: Saleema saleema ve really miss u to be sincire.. Wlcmbk.
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by saleemema(m): 12:04pm On Mar 22, 2013
You got it all!
phtemie:
A
C
A
A
A
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Fynestboi: 12:19pm On Mar 22, 2013
He got it all so i dnt nid to do mai own again bt sincerely dis are mai ans

same tn wit all wat phetmie choose... Coz dat novel i just finish readng it 4 d 3rd tm yesterday....
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Fynestboi: 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2013
Trendysty fynestboi is bk ooo, so ur attentn is needed
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by saleemema(m): 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2013
These are selected questions from Sons and Daughters...

1. The story started in the a. Office of Lawyer Bonu b. House of James Ofosu c. House of Mrs Ofosu (sis) d. Motor Park

2. Awere, in the Novel, was a friend to a. Maanah b. George c. Aaron d. Lawyer Bonu

3. The person that brought about the misconceptions of Awere's visits to the family of James, was a. Sis Ofosu b. George c. Mrs James d. Mrs James

4. One of the reasons why Maanah retorted that Lawyer B's office held more menace than any stage in the world was a. Lawyer B's attempt to hug her in his office b. Lawyer B's relationship with his Secretary c. Lawyer's attitude to his work d. Lawyer's sugar-coated mouth

5. The primitive age was represented in the Novel by a. Aaron b. Sis Fosuwa c. Mr James d. Awere
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by saleemema(m): 12:51pm On Mar 22, 2013
These are selected questions from Romeo and Juliet...

1. The Novel is a. Tragedy b. Comedy c. Tragi-Comedy d. Travelogue

2. One these is a location in the Novel a. Mantua b. Vetican c. New York d. USA

3. 'O Serpent heart, hid with a flowering face' this statement refer to a. Romeo b. Tybalt c. Mercutio d. Juliet

4. The statement was said by a. Juliet b. Romeo c. Paris d. Nurse

5. Tybalt was killed by a. Mercutio b. Paris c. Romeo d. Balthasar
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by saleemema(m): 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2013
1. 'You are the Trickster' the phrase is an example of a. Simile b. Personification c. Metaphor d. Parallelism

2. 'Love is like a water-splash' the phrase is an example of a. Personification b. Hyperbole c. Simile d. Onomatopoeia

3. 'The booming of guns' the phrase is an example of a. Litotes b. Onomatopoeia c. Epitaph d. Pun

4. 'Prior Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance' the statement is an example of a. Antithesis b. Assonance c. Alliteration d. Oxymoron

5. 'I will not talk of her magnanimous attitude' the phrase is an example of a. Parallelism b. Simile c. Pun d. Hyperbole
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by saleemema(m): 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2013
O ga o!
Fynestboi: He got it all so i dnt nid to do mai own again bt sincerely dis are mai ans

same tn wit all wat phetmie choose... Coz dat novel i just finish readng it 4 d 3rd tm yesterday....
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Lurve(f): 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2013
saleemema: These are selected questions from 1984...

dcaad,jst guessin tho,nt done wit d buk yt,n wots a prole?i dnt quite get dat
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Lurve(f): 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2013
saleemema: These are selected questions from Joys of Motherhood...

1. The tragic hero of the Novel, Nnu Ego, was first given as a wife to a. Nnaife b. Amatokwu c. Nwakusor d. Ubani

2. The third child of Nnu Ego was a. Ngozi b. Nnamido c. Adim d. Oshiaju

3. The son of Nnu Ego that later went to Canada at the end of the Novel, was a. Oshiaju b. Nnamido c. Adim d. Ngozi

4. One of this women was tagged an ambitious wowan a. Iyawo Itsekiri b. Mama Abby c. Adaku d. Adankwo

5. The Novel can be described as a. Tragedy b. Satire c. Tragi-Comedy d. Gothic Novel
bccca
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Lurve(f): 2:20pm On Mar 22, 2013
saleemema: These are selected questions from Sons and Daughters...

1. The story started in the a. Office of Lawyer Bonu b. House of James Ofosu c. House of Mrs Ofosu (sis) d. Motor Park

2. Awere, in the Novel, was a friend to a. Maanah b. George c. Aaron d. Lawyer Bonu

3. The person that brought about the misconceptions of Awere's visits to the family of James, was a. Sis Ofosu b. George c. Mrs James d. Mrs James

4. One of the reasons why Maanah retorted that Lawyer B's office held more menace than any stage in the world was a. Lawyer B's attempt to hug her in his office b. Lawyer B's relationship with his Secretary c. Lawyer's attitude to his work d. Lawyer's sugar-coated mouth

5. The primitive age was represented in the Novel by a. Aaron b. Sis Fosuwa c. Mr James d. Awere
bcaab
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Lurve(f): 2:21pm On Mar 22, 2013
saleemema: These are selected questions from Romeo and Juliet...

1. The Novel is a. Tragedy b. Comedy c. Tragi-Comedy d. Travelogue

2. One these is a location in the Novel a. Mantua b. Vetican c. New York d. USA

3. 'O Serpent heart, hid with a flowering face' this statement refer to a. Romeo b. Tybalt c. Mercutio d. Juliet

4. The statement was said by a. Juliet b. Romeo c. Paris d. Nurse

5. Tybalt was killed by a. Mercutio b. Paris c. Romeo d. Balthasar
aaaac

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Okopoly Lecturer, Chinedu Ezeonwu 'Biggie' Dies, Buried (Graphic Photos) / OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 / Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.