Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,457 members, 7,881,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 03:24 AM

Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? (11116 Views)

Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher / Share Your Worst Secondary School Experience / Share Your Worst Secondary School Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by ocelot2006(m): 5:59am On Jan 25, 2013
BEST: physics, biology,geography
WORST: further maths
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by ceeceeco: 6:16am On Jan 25, 2013
Best subjects; English, Maths, Physics & Chemistry. Worst subjects; Igbo & yoruba.
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by pavitrabalse07: 6:37am On Jan 25, 2013
Best subject is Mathematics and Biology smileyand worst subject is Social studies sad
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by bacco2000(m): 6:54am On Jan 25, 2013
Maths was my worst subject then. Now i can see the effect of having it as my worst subject cos its now affecting me as an engineering student.
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 25, 2013
Worst: Agricultural Sci. undecided
BEST: Chemistry, and Physis.
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by xreal: 8:02am On Jan 25, 2013
My best was MATHEMATICS ... I felt like making my FRENCH teacher forget my class.
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Mafun: 8:15am On Jan 25, 2013
My best subject is english language
Worst subject is introductory technology
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by aweleokolo: 10:21am On Jan 25, 2013
best: Maths and Biology (even won the class award)
WOrst: Economics and Hausa...
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 25, 2013
best: design and technology
worst: geography
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2013
my best subjects were Further Maths and Physics cool (maths and Chemistry were to easy for my liking tongue )

my worst subjects was yoruba language hence i skipped it during WAEC .
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by seanet01: 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2013
Best Subject:Geography and Economics
Worst Subject: Maths and biology.
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by AdexOmoby(f): 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2013
بوكو حرام: My best subjects were English and Biology

Most hated (WORST) were Maths & Physics.

Please share yours!
Chai! I hated Chemistry. Best Subject was Geography and Technical Drawing.
The chemistry teacher knew this and I remember after our WAEC exam,she came to class, shouting my name, "Omobolanle, U can never pass Chemistry!" And true to her words, I made an F9 in Chemistry for my WAEC. The Geography and TD teachers who were wt her wen she said so asked why she made such statements, she said, 'Omobolanle, never passes any of my tests and exams!- and dats true becz my report card is always marked wt read for chemistry' He was amazed becz He thot I was as good in other subjects like I was in Geography and TD.Lol!
But den, I knew that I only had a one chance for NECO. I put in all my best and effort, I crammed and prayed to God,In his mercies, I made a C6 for Chemistry. Still today, I combine results becz of this! But thank God, I didnt have to resit for another year!
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by blackbeau1(f): 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2013
Literature,Maths,Chemistry,social studies,buisness studies,english-best subjects
Worst subject:Physics,Fine Arts,Intro Tech
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by JisolaMar(f): 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2013
asala1: Best: Maths, F/Maths and physics.
Worst: Biology (hated those practicals) and Geography (heated those lumbering in zaire bullshit)
hello Sir, how did u remember lumbering in zaire....that's even d interesting part of geography...
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by jamih: 5:00pm On Jan 25, 2013
Ma best=physics,maths,eng, average=chemistrY( jacking spirit is higher dan odas, to pas it), worst=biology 2ward d ending of d silabus,french.
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by omowaleola(f): 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2013
Mine was Government,CRS,Economics.
Though I liked Maths cos it was like playing game to me but I never passed it.
I passed English language a lot and was offered in university. Later discovered I don't like it but prefers humanities and social sciences.
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by simdam500(m): 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2013
I luv f/maths, findin it hard to understand, but i luv physics. I hate biology wit passion. Arggighhh
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by sucezTP(f): 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2013
My best...biology, agricultural science, mathematics,introductory technology (theory aspects but hate the practicals..)
My worst.....english language, geography, chemistry..
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Lolalammy: 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2013
My best were chemistry and mathematics,never had a worst except if I didn't like the teacher

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Certificate Is Useless If You Attended Any Of These Universities says NUC / Top 10 Most Read Books In The World / ANSU Post-UTME Result For 2012/2013 Is Out

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.