Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,272 members, 7,928,907 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 03:28 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Gay. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Gay. (3369 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Is An Homosexual ??? (SEE THIS) / Cristiano Ronaldo Dresses Up As A Beggar To Surprise And Play Football With Kids / EXPOSED! Rihanna Reveals That Cristiano Ronaldo Is Gay Man...see Evidence HERE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Gay. by JUNIT1(m): 4:26pm On Mar 04, 2008
sorry bout the confusion guys, but it's confirmed, he is not gay, he has a girl friend. smiley just checking.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Gay. by jgirl3: 4:29pm On Mar 04, 2008
I've lost all hope for your recovery. It will only get worse after tonight. hissssssssssssssssssssss.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Gay. by justkunmi(m): 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2008
You are a complete retard!!!!!! cry
You are just unbelievable. . shocked
You opened a thread to say Ronaldo was gay, now you open another one to say he no longer is?
OMG!!! Are you human? Do u practice being stupid or it just comes naturally? Cos if you practice, you are really doing a helleva job. . . cry

This is just pure idiocy!!. . at its best. that is. .

I thought people here were exaggerating when they labelled you the biggest idiot here on Nairaland. But they were merely scratching the surface!!! angry You are everything and more!! . .
You are a very good example of why some animals eat their young!! angry

Just go somewhere and try to get a life. . .Dont forget, I said TRY. . . cry angry

stupid retard!! angry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Gay. by JUNIT1(m): 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2008
jus tryn to make peace, and j girl, it is confirmed.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Gay. by Cassiel(f): 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2008
@J Unit
Guess its because you don't have anything even remotely resembling a life,that's why you come to nairaland seeking attention tongue tongue I'm sure even your fellow gaynners are sick of you.*hiss* yeye pikin
And J-K is right about you so get off his back,bird brain.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Gay. by JUNIT1(m): 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2008
justkunmi, i see you have some personal issues disturbing you, maybe your parents just divorced or something, or maybe the heat is killing you over there, i feel you dawg, it's ok, just don't take it out on me, go to the toilet and realese or something, just don't call me a retard, you the retard for calling someone you don't know a retard, you really think you the king of nairaland, with your stupid over sensitive brain, u shovenist, get a sense of humour, and stop taking life so seriously, smile a little, it will help get rid of all those wrinkles on your face.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Gay. by JUNIT1(m): 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2008
cassiel, if i didn't have a life, i wouldn't have been able to type that thread, gal, get a life your self for taking it to seriously, cause if you had a life, you would have better things to do, than making noice all over the place, and by the way, your sentence construction is terrible, did you go to school, or is there strike at your school, typical.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Gay. by Chacal: 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2008
J UNIT:

justkunmi, i see you have some personal issues disturbing you, maybe your parents just divorced or something, or maybe the heat is killing you over there, i feel you dawg, it's ok, just don't take it out on me, go to the toilet and realese or something, just don't call me a retard, you the retard for calling someone you don't know a retard, you really think you the king of nairaland, with your stupid over sensitive brain, u shovenist, get a sense of humour, and stop taking life so seriously, smile a little, it will help get rid of all those wrinkles on your face.

@ J-girl, J-K, Cassiel,

Did u see the highlighted kizzack? Shovenist instead of Chauvinist!!!!
If this does not tell u J UNIT is a lummox then nothing else will.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Gay. by jgirl3: 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2008
Chacal:

@ J-girl, J-K, Cassiel,

Did u see the highlighted kizzack? Shovenist instead of Chauvinist!!!!
If this does not tell u J UNIT is a lummox then nothing else will.

Like I said earlier - I've lost all hope for his recovery. I tire! I'll send him a recommendation to see my nursery school teacher. Maybe she can do some damage control.

@ J-unit, when I replied on the other thread, you told me to shut up right? I didn't talk after that. I kept seeing your dumb responses over the thread. You could have gone back to the same thread to "try and make peace". I propose Seun should disable your thread-opening abilities.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Gay. by JUNIT1(m): 4:57pm On Mar 04, 2008
CHACAL CHACAL CAHACALALALA, I CAN SPELL WHATEVER AND HOWEVER I LIKE, AS LONG AS YOU GET THE POINT, THE SAME GOES TO YOU CHACAL, YOU A SHOVENIST, SHUT UP CHACAL AND STOP SEEKING ATTENTION, ONLY WRITE WHEN YOU ARE WRITTEN TO.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Gay. by JUNIT1(m): 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2008
j girl, i don't need to make peace with anybody, especially not you, shut uo again, cause the first time i told you to, u kept on yapping.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Gay. by justkunmi(m): 5:06pm On Mar 04, 2008
J Unit
For a second, I thought you were making sense. . .but as usual, you goofed. . . embarassed
You couldn't even express yourself. . .Well, at least you can now string words together to make sentences, even if they don't make sense. . .But dont worry, with constant practice for the next 11 or 12 years, you should be able to construct a simple meaningful sentence. cry

. . .and you dare mention my parents. . .when you should be busy cursing yours for not taking the Mercy killing option the doctors gave them when they had you. They were professionally advised to let you go when they saw that you were drooling, and had a peanut sized brain and knew you would have to struggle through life. . .but they said NO. .
And here you are. . .!! embarassed I bet they regret it now. . cry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Gay. by Cassiel(f): 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2008
J Unit
Its obvious you were home-schooled under a mango tree.Check your own humongous grammatical errors numbskull, before you start to act like you know anything about the English language when you so obviously don't.I take it personally when idiots like you go about spreading lies about my club's players.You are an obnoxious,egotistical,psychotic mongol with the mental advancement of a goat.Go jump off the Himalayas,you basket case(that is,if you've ever heard of it in your sick life) tongue tongue tongue
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Gay. by jgirl3: 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2008
@ J-unit, I don't need to answer you. If you can contradict yourself twice within 10 mins, I made a mistake - you need to see a therapist. This is Schizophrenia
J UNIT:

jus tryn to make peace, and j girl, it is confirmed.
J UNIT:

j girl, i don't need to make peace with anybody, especially not you, shut uo again, cause the first time i told you to, u kept on yapping.
Awww, poor guy. You have my attention. You can stop being an attention-LovePeddler now.
Do me a favor and act try to act smart. It might be a little hard but you can do it - i believe in you cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Gay. by mellow(m): 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2008
Why don't you guys leave the young boy alone? he is trying to tell you something

since you cannot figure it out yourselves. Must he  open his mouth wide to outrightly

tell you he is a lunatic? use your brains.
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Gay. by Chacal: 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2008
@ Cassiel,

J UNIT has the brain capacity of a termite. grin grin grin
He functions on a negative integer IQ value.
Gaynners on NL even keep away from him. . . . .He is an outcast.

@ J UNIT,

I wanted to have u for dinner but then your idiocy might infect ma system.
Le Chacal minds the kinda animal he feasts on so i ma let ur retarded mind run away like a gay.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Gay. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2008
una go kil person oh grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Gay. by chuckdee4(m): 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2008
WTF!!!!! I propose that J Unit be stripped of whatever connections he has with Arsenal, the guy is a freaking embarrasment, when pple are posting sensible replies n starting sensible threads u come up with all sort of nonsense, i'll stand with the Man U fans on this one, get a life u retard and atop starting these brainless threads
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Gay. by Chacal: 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2008
@ Chuckdee4,

Touche.

I am glad u know one of youse is clearly INSANE.
Me thinks y'all should take J UNIT to Lekki Beach for a comprehensive spiritual bath.
After the cleansing. . . . .he should be made to dance naked at YABA MARKET to banish all the foul spirits polluting him.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Gay. by chuckdee4(m): 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2008
Chacal he aint one of us at all

Personally i'lld add a good flogging to that punishment u mentioned, a few good strokes of koboko has been known to turn mad men sane
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Gay. by JUNIT1(m): 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2008
how is it goin everyone, thanks for dissing me, even though some of you don't know me, it's cool, as for the guy that talked about lekki beach, i can't come at the moment hey, i've got better things to do, and anyone who wants to eliminate me as an arsenal fan is not really an arsenal fan, cause arsenal is my team no matter what, u can't change my identity, as for justkunmi u bored freek, it's obvious you don't have a life, ur comments make no sense, next time you guys see my thread, just avoid viewing it, it's not compulsory, and chacal i'm not even gonna reply to you, as usual always writing crap, and j-girl, let me just leave you because you a girl,.

u old serious people, i'm tired of you, when you were my age did yall achieve as much as i've achieved, you guys should think about passing your jamb or waec or whatever substandard exam ya'll writing, instead of staying on nairaland the whole day. get a life. tongue

you'll hear from me soon.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Gay. by eldee(m): 10:02am On Mar 06, 2008
it's cool, as for the guy that talked about lekki beach, i can't come at the moment hey, i've got better things to do
Mayne, I have to admit that I'm suprised that you know how to use a keyboard. Your use of english is really poor for your age.
The last time sumone asked why you was being stupid, u said it was because internet is free in South Africa!!!

Now, come for deliverance from drug-related insanity and u're saying u're too busy showing off ur idiocy. . .

cause arsenal is my team no matter what, u can't change my identity
Seriously, Wenger will pay you, NOT to be a Arsenal fan.
u're the most idiotic thing that has ever clicked 'register' on nairaland bar none.

BTW if you're really in SA, can u just help our image and claim to be Somalian or Congolese.
You know it's not going to be easy to defend Nigeria when they think all of us act like you embarassed
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Gay. by ayusman16(m): 10:25am On Mar 06, 2008
Don't really blame this guy but the people who waste their valuable time to reply and trade words with him. The guy is just 17yrs and exhibits it. Please ignore him and let there be peace.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Gay. by JUNIT1(m): 10:41am On Mar 06, 2008
eldee you dey jealous, i'm actually representing nigeria very well, when i get my degree i'll employ ya'll bored freeks, and eldee forget typing let me hear your accent and your pronouncation first, you talk as if you no me, and i'm an arsenal fan, as aq matter of fact i've et face wenger face to face what can you say about your self, watching soccer on tv, you just jealous because you don't have the priviledge to watxh this games live.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Gay. by chuckdee4(m): 11:19am On Mar 06, 2008
ayusman16:

Don't really blame this guy but the people who waste their valuable time to reply and trade words with him. The guy is just 17yrs and exhibits it. Please ignore him and let there be peace.

So true after all, silence is d best answer for a fool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Gay. by eldee(m): 6:51pm On Mar 06, 2008
J UNIT:

eldee you dey jealous, i'm actually representing nigeria very well, when i get my degree i'll employ ya'll bored freeks, and eldee forget typing let me hear your accent and your pronouncation first, you talk as if you no me, and i'm an arsenal fan, as aq matter of fact i've et face wenger face to face what can you say about your self, watching soccer on tv, you just jealous because you don't have the priviledge to watxh this games live.
Hmmnn. . .seriously, i refuse to come down to your level

ayusman16:

Thanks for the advice mate. . .
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Gay. by tkb417(m): 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2008
CHACAL CHACAL CAHACALALALA, I CAN SPELL WHATEVER AND HOWEVER I LIKE, AS LONG AS YOU GET THE POINT, THE SAME GOES TO YOU CHACAL, YOU A SHOVENIST, SHUT UP CHACAL AND STOP SEEKING ATTENTION, ONLY WRITE WHEN YOU ARE WRITTEN TO.
grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
ure still going to school in SA?
i'll be in SA on the 15th of this month, i'll like to see how u look sef?

Fedsure Towers, Fredman Drive, Sandton. ok? cool

but, most people u hurl ur drivels at don finish school tey tey, so keep quiet sometimes
so ti gbo? u be Yoruba or Igbo?
later Mr.J-unit

@eldee
why u dey involve this guy? abeggi commot for this zone
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Gay. by ritchboy(m): 9:30pm On Mar 06, 2008
tkb,
i'll advice u not to come within 999 yards of j unit. grin
i heard abject stupidity can be contagious. grin
in fact, u should get a restraining order. grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Gay. by jgirl3: 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2008
J UNIT:

how is it goin everyone, thanks for dissing me, even though some of you don't know me, it's cool, as for the guy that talked about lekki beach, i can't come at the moment hey, i've got better things to do, and anyone who wants to eliminate me as an arsenal fan is not really an arsenal fan, cause arsenal is my team no matter what, u can't change my identity, as for justkunmi u bored freek, it's obvious you don't have a life, your comments make no sense, next time you guys see my thread, just avoid viewing it, it's not compulsory, and chacal i'm not even going to reply to you, as usual always writing crap, and j-girl, let me just leave you because you a girl,.

u old serious people, i'm tired of you, when you were my age did yall achieve as much as i've achieved, you guys should think about passing your jamb or waec or whatever substandard exam ya'll writing, instead of staying on nairaland the whole day. get a life. tongue

you'll hear from me soon.
First of all - it's freak not freek - you freak!
Secondly - I won't even answer you on the girl comment because that was just a dumb way to cop out
Thirdly - Who and who are old? I would be surprised if your sorry self is older than 18 from the way you talk. Mentally, we are older than you but agewise - who do you know?
Number 4 - You must be very stupid for insinuating that Waec is a substandard exam. I don't blame you. Even if those exams were open-book, I doubt you will even come close to passing.
Number 5, I suggest you take your own advice and get a life. You are becoming more pathetic by the second. If you really need help - we can find you a gayner therapist to straighten you out.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Gay. by Nobody: 3:28am On Mar 07, 2008
hmnn, makes no diff
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Gay. by JUNIT1(m): 6:27am On Mar 07, 2008
sorry j girl, south africa matric xam way harder than waec girl, let me not start thre, bring your waec results and let m see you get into wits, and tkb i'm yoruba, but don't rally know how to spak it and what school you coming to wits? ldee sorry you lost you didn't ven have what to say haha.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Gay. by eldee(m): 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2008
J UNIT:

sorry j girl, south africa matric xam way harder than waec girl, let me not start thre, bring your waec results and let m see you get into wits, and tkb i'm yoruba, but don't rally know how to spak it and what school you coming to wits? ldee sorry you lost you didn't ven have what to say haha.

What more can I say?

@tkb and j-girl
I've already given up on educating this asylum patient
Infact, I've just figured out that sitting all day to watch plants grow is more beneficial. grin
You can't really blame him, blame the government that put free internet connection in a psychiatric hospital ward.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress, Angelina Jolie Buys Brad Pitt £12 Million Heart-shaped Island (PHOTOS) / This Celeb Will Make You Laugh {pics} / Janet Jackson Reappears Looking Hot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.