Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,817 members, 7,906,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

Dont Know What To Do. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Know What To Do. (2597 Views)

Don't Know What To Do / I Just Don't Know What This Babe Think Of Doing This{see Pic}amazing. / "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont Know What To Do. by digitalgeorgy(m): 9:40am On Jan 27, 2013
Yield:

Since you know better, why don't you tell us then? What are these things she should do or say to change her man's mind? A man who refuses to pick up her calls, call her back and who's sleeping around. Don't tell me you believe that excuse that the condoms were his friend's! Do you let your own friends have s.ex in your bedroom? I hope not! Would you advise your little sister to stay with a man who treats her like this? C'mon now.
a man refused to pick a gal's call and the whole world is informed abt it but when a gal rejects our calls, no body hears it...
Allowing a frnd to make love in ur room is nt new among my frnds, so i dnt doubt dat fact.
The question here should be ''why did he sleep with anoda lady'' dat is if he did. I hav a gfrnd and when ever i see othr ladies, i dnt feel lk doing anytyn with dem because i believe all HOLES are the same, and if i can get it 4rm my gfrnd then no nid of tryng to get it 4rm anoda person. If u satisfy ur man, he wont nid to EAT-OUT and if u think u'll gv complains when ever dinner is supoxed to be served, den expct him to eat out. Learn to undrstand ur guy, and treat him the way he should be treated.
Re: Dont Know What To Do. by Mynd44: 9:43am On Jan 27, 2013
^^
Satisfy? Abeg when did sèv become food that it becomes a do or die? Well he should come out openly to say he is not comfortable with the no sex then.

I am still uncomfortable with the used condom. Even if you allow your friend have sèx in your room, why keep the condom there?
Re: Dont Know What To Do. by digitalgeorgy(m): 10:15am On Jan 27, 2013
Am nt defending he though, but a bitchy free could hide a used condom instead of disposing it after use. Do you think a normal guy that could expct vistor at anytym would drop a used condom anyhw?? If he had no intrest in her, he would hav accpted the fact dat he slept wit anoda ladies so she could do her worst(but it was nt so). If thr is no othr evidence, then i wll strongly suggest a round table discussion wit him should be employed, to c if he's intrested or no, rather than all dis brk-up advise am reading
Re: Dont Know What To Do. by Samegirl: 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2013
190: You have to manage him, real NIGERIAN men like him are few
keep begging him and commit it to God's hands
everything would be fine, dont leave him

despite the fact that you found those condoms - ignore it
be patient nor be woman you be
abi you wan marry yourself angry
, wil he change 4 d beta, on my birthday, no birthday wishes 4rm him, nt even a call, he claims he 4got, I didn't say a word. I was admitted in d hospital, I told him, but he didn't, cum to pay me a visit or cal me, wit al dis he always had an excuse 2 give. I'm nt after marriage nw, d only crime I knw I committed was LOVING 2 MUCH.
Re: Dont Know What To Do. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 28, 2013
digitalgeorgy:
a man refused to pick a gal's call and the whole world is informed abt it but when a gal rejects our calls, no body hears it...
Allowing a frnd to make love in ur room is nt new among my frnds, so i dnt doubt dat fact.
The question here should be ''why did he sleep with anoda lady'' dat is if he did. I hav a gfrnd and when ever i see othr ladies, i dnt feel lk doing anytyn with dem because i believe all HOLES are the same, and if i can get it 4rm my gfrnd then no nid of tryng to get it 4rm anoda person. If u satisfy ur man, he wont nid to EAT-OUT and if u think u'll gv complains when ever dinner is supoxed to be served, den expct him to eat out. Learn to undrstand ur guy, and treat him the way he should be treated.
If a girl refuses to pick up a man's calls and does not bother to call him back, it's the same thing: she's not interested! Doesn't matter whether you're a man or woman, if someone refuses to answer you and doesn't reciprocate, they're not interested ...plain and simple.

digitalgeorgy: "Allowing a frnd to make love in ur room is nt new among my frnds, ...."
Letting a friend freak in your room isn't new among your friends? I see, that's disgusting. The OP did not find one condom, but "condoms," meaning this must've happened more than once, so you're telling me this happens in your group of friends? Y'all nasty! And quite frankly it means you don't have any respect for yourselves. The OP herself said she believes he's seeing someone else and her saying she doesn't know who to believe (in terms of who used the condoms) means her intuition's telling her something ain't right.

digitalgeorgy: The question here should be ''why did he sleep with anoda lady''dat is if he did.
Because he couldn't control himself and that his nobody else's fault, but his.

digitalgeorgy: I hav a gfrnd and when ever i see othr ladies, i dnt feel lk doing anytyn with dem because i believe all HOLES are the same, and if i can get it 4rm my gfrnd then no nid of tryng to get it 4rm anoda person. If u satisfy ur man, he wont nid to EAT-OUT and if u think u'll gv complains when ever dinner is supoxed to be served, den expct him to eat out. Learn to undrstand ur guy, and treat him the way he should be treated.
LOL, justifying cheating now, are you? So if a man isn't supposedly "satisfied" it's fine for him to go out and cheat? There're absolutely ZERO excuses for cheating. If a man knows he's not satisfied for one reason or another, if he really loves his woman he should communicate that to her. If he can't do that then he should let her go, so she can find someone much more deserving of her!
Re: Dont Know What To Do. by SAFO(m): 1:59pm On Jan 28, 2013
Samegirl: , wil he change 4 d beta, on my birthday, no birthday wishes 4rm him, nt even a call, he claims he 4got, I didn't say a word. I was admitted in d hospital, I told him, but he didn't, cum to pay me a visit or cal me, wit al dis he always had an excuse 2 give. I'm nt after marriage nw, d only crime I knw I committed was LOVING 2 MUCH.

Sounds like he was toying with your emotions from the get go. Love is not something you can turn off and on like a faucet. I advise you to stop caring so much about this guy because it's obvious that he doesn't share the same feelings. Chalk it up as a lesson learned. You said you were a bit naive before the relationship so now you're a wee bit wiser.

Good luck & wish u the best.

2 Likes

Re: Dont Know What To Do. by Samegirl: 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2013
He knows I can never cheat on him, no matter d distant or year. Even in skul, pple tink I'm into girls, because I joke wit lots of pple but wen it is goin out wit a guy, I don't. Even wen I tel dem I hv a bf, dey al tink I'm just using dat as an excuse. I can never cheat on my bf, but don't knw y he wil want 2 cheat on me. If Love is a crime, den I'm its offender.
Re: Dont Know What To Do. by sexybash(f): 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2013
Samegirl: Pls I need ur advice, After some bad experience durin my childhood which change me totally, and gave me bad impression abt men I decided 2 give datin a chance, so I met dis man, he is so luvly, he is d only person dat has respected me as a lady, and dis made me hv feelings 4 him, I love him so much. Things was going fine btw us, but suddenly everytin changed, he doesn't pick my call or eve reply my call, we I confronted him, he gave me so reasons dat are nt genue, and I even found a used condom in his room, but he told me it was use by his frnd, I don't knw who to believe, I so much luv dis man, dat I can stay 4 a year without hvin anytin to do wit any man, I don't fancy any man except him. With his previous attitude, I believe he is seeing some1 else, What should I do nw? Pls help me out wit ur advise.
why do we like to ignore the obvious , is either you are willing to stay in the relationship since you love him and try to work things out or opt out grin
Re: Dont Know What To Do. by sexybash(f): 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2013
Nnekacherry: With his present behaviour towards you, i sugest you start ignoring him, stop calling or visiting him. Even if he calls, don't pick..
If he still loves you, he will become worried and come back.. If he doesn't, just forget him and move on as if he doesn't exist..

Never give a guy the opportunity to play with your emotions..
Retain your dignity
Gbam i tip my hat for you cheesy
Re: Dont Know What To Do. by Mynd44: 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2013
SAFO:

Sounds like he was toying with your emotions from the get go. Love is not something you can turn off and on like a faucet. I advise you to stop caring so much about this guy because it's obvious that he doesn't share the same feelings. Chalk it up as a lesson learned. You said you were a bit naive before the relationship so now you're a wee bit wiser.

Good luck & wish u the best.
Me likey
Re: Dont Know What To Do. by digitalgeorgy(m): 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2013
Yield:
If a girl refuses to pick up a man's calls and does not bother to call him back, it's the same thing: she's not interested! Doesn't matter whether you're a man or woman, if someone refuses to answer you and doesn't reciprocate, they're not interested ...plain and simple.

Letting a friend freak in your room isn't new among your friends? I see, that's disgusting. The OP did not find one condom, but "condoms," meaning this must've happened more than once, so you're telling me this happens in your group of friends? Y'all nasty! And quite frankly it means you don't have any respect for yourselves. The OP herself said she believes he's seeing someone else and her saying she doesn't know who to believe (in terms of who used the condoms) means her intuition's telling her something ain't right.

Because he couldn't control himself and that his nobody else's fault, but his.
when a girl refuses to pick ur call, she could gv d excuse of nt been happy at that moment but if a guy does the same tyn, thr will be hell on earth.
Its nt d same tyn 'princess'!

it is wrong to conclude that he is seeing sum1. expct more evidence have be gather, he is stll a suspect. Those condoms might hv been used by a frnd, try to bliv him, u neva can tell''he might be sayng d truth''.

Who told you dat's nobody's fault. U r 99.9% wrong. Anyway i would gv u d reasons y i think its nt his fault until am convinced dat he did it.

So wot do u suggest?? Break-up??
Re: Dont Know What To Do. by amyg(f): 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2013
190: You have to manage him, real NIGERIAN men like him are few
keep begging him and commit it to God's hands
everything would be fine, dont leave him

despite the fact that you found those condoms - ignore it
be patient nor be woman you be
abi you wan marry yourself angry
R u kidding me?d old 190 makes me laugh buh d new 190 makes me sober.
Am yet 2 believe 190 wrote dis,some1 pls wake me wen its morning
Re: Dont Know What To Do. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 29, 2013
digitalgeorgy:
when a girl refuses to pick ur call, she could gv d excuse of nt been happy at that moment but if a guy does the same tyn, thr will be hell on earth.
Its nt d same tyn 'princess'!

it is wrong to conclude that he is seeing sum1. expct more evidence have be gather, he is stll a suspect. Those condoms might hv been used by a frnd, try to bliv him, u neva can tell''he might be sayng d truth''.

Who told you dat's nobody's fault. U r 99.9% wrong. Anyway i would gv u d reasons y i think its nt his fault until am convinced dat he did it.

So wot do u suggest?? Break-up??

Sigh. We're not talking about a one-time occurrence here, but a continuous one. In other words, we're not talking about a guy or girl not picking up your call on one occasion, but something that happens constantly. This is the case with the OP and what I've been referring to in my replies. I'm not the one who said he's seeing someone else, the OP's the one who says she believes so herself. If you want to argue that she's wrong, you should be arguing with her. I think she's in a much better position to judge and based on what she has been saying, it is likely. I'm not going to say anything else about the condoms anymore, I've already said my piece and will not keep repeating myself. And I did not say it's nobody's fault, I said it's "nobody else's fault, but his," in reply to your question about why he cheated in the first place. You cannot blame anyone else for your own inability to control yourself. Lastly, I already made my suggestion to the OP, as many have done on the thread. The final decision is her's.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Try These: She Will Praise You Before Her Friends / You Won’t Believe This Huge Guy Was Once A Girl [SHOCKING PHOTOS] / I Don't Know How Else To Deal With This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.