Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,057 members, 7,899,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 07:11 PM

Third Mainland Bridge To Get Street Lights In April - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Third Mainland Bridge To Get Street Lights In April (4106 Views)

Ambode Commissions Ile Zik-sango Toll Gate Street Lights / Ambode Lights Up Third Mainland Bridge (photos) / Photos: The Longest Banner In Nigeria Hit Third Mainland Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Third Mainland Bridge To Get Street Lights In April by bomee(m): 11:57am On Jan 25, 2013
Nonsense! Are we supposed to b celebrating? Is this an achievement? Jeeeez!
Re: Third Mainland Bridge To Get Street Lights In April by thaoriginator: 12:12pm On Jan 25, 2013
Stree wey dem go do leave am there without any power! A good example is the lekki/ajah/epe-exressway, dem just put the street lights pole there for the sake of putting! The lights are always out!!! sad
Re: Third Mainland Bridge To Get Street Lights In April by logica(m): 2:19pm On Jan 25, 2013
3rd Mainland Bridge already has lights. I guess they are speaking of upgrading them.
Re: Third Mainland Bridge To Get Street Lights In April by braine(m): 3:15pm On Jan 25, 2013
alex406:

If you don't have any meaningful thing to say why not keep quiet. What stops you from commanding them even if they brought the idea late. Try and encourage people,stop discouraging cus it will have more negative impact in ur life than positive.

And what's wrong criticizing an idea that should have been thought of earlier? Didn't it occur to them that it was necessary all these years knowing that the bridge is one of the major bridges in Lagos.
Re: Third Mainland Bridge To Get Street Lights In April by GbengaCharisma: 3:35pm On Jan 25, 2013
Another reason not to give up on Jonathan, I recharged 5Billion Naira on my faith in GEJ, the man no fit finish am cheesy
Jokes apart, if any one sabi FERMA oga house please send it to BH,make them kill am. What is happening to maintenance of other federal roads which will mop off 15% of the unemployment in Nigeria. Maintenance is a permanent job for FERMA, well heaven dey sha, FERMA will answer query for all lives lost as a result of bad roads.
Re: Third Mainland Bridge To Get Street Lights In April by Hardfact: 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2013
I step in right direction if it actually happens and will last. Street Lights are indeed a very big deal in Nigeria where so many roads both in Lagos and beyond, whether new or old, dont have lights. It's now become newsworthy.
Did I hear "FERMA"? With chaotic state of Fed roads, is it not better sometimes to imagine they dont exist?
Re: Third Mainland Bridge To Get Street Lights In April by Hardfact: 5:40pm On Jan 25, 2013
tha_originator: Stree wey dem go do leave am there without any power! A good example is the lekki/ajah/epe-expressway, dem just put the street lights pole there for the sake of putting! The lights are always out!!! sad
Is that so.
Re: Third Mainland Bridge To Get Street Lights In April by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2013
nl.official:

See how this buffoon dey celebrate mediocrity. SMH!
Dont mind the guy. Hin paymaster don vex when their yansh was displayed at the bad state of police college in ikeja. He wan come bribe them for lagos to see if they are ar dumb as his blind supporters in some region who laud and celebrate mediocrity
Re: Third Mainland Bridge To Get Street Lights In April by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 25, 2013
braine:

And what's wrong criticizing an idea that should have been thought of earlier? Didn't it occur to them that it was necessary all these years knowing that the bridge is one of the major bridges in Lagos.
Dnt mind them. All na noise and political propaganda. Afterall them go do bad job like nigeria police college. Hin go later set up a commitee / panel that will look into it.
Re: Third Mainland Bridge To Get Street Lights In April by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 25, 2013
ajbabs: It is a good development.

This will only be a good development if "they" develop this beyond talk and paper . . .for now, it remains a good "suggestion" grin
Re: Third Mainland Bridge To Get Street Lights In April by volaclinton: 10:45am On Apr 10, 2013
[color=#000099]this is a great news anyway, Lagos is really improving. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Other Side Of Maryam Babangida Maryam Babangida, / Gov Wike Issues Strong Warning To Pastors In Rivers State / I Just Saw This Huge Amount Of Cash Somewhere, Should I Blow Whistle?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.