Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,554 members, 7,944,662 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style (18128 Views)

Korean: Lee Min Ho 2014 Movie Is Finally Out: Gangnam Blues / African Version of Gangnam Style Video. / Happy Birthday Baby Pink Of "Baby's Day Out" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 25, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: to me, he was d only one dancin, d orda was jst jumpin around carelessly

Hehe! But d oda seems more playful... Saw it all as fun! We all need fun sometimes wink

1 Like

Re: Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style by VillageBoi(m): 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2013
COOLDUN:

If your children are like those kids you wouldn't have written the video as fideo. Your comment have really shown who/what you are.I said all the children in Nigeria not few Nigerian children, You dunce should read comments carefully before you begin to expose your Idiosyncrasies on nairaland. By the way which light are your children using to be current? i pass my neighbor status is not what i meant.

You exponential mugu. It is FIDEO not video!! Your yeye comment haves not answa me... Go back and answa my kwishion!
Re: Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style by missojugo(f): 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2013
These kids just made my day.They knew all the different corny dance moves and even some words kissCant stop smiling smiley smiley smiley...That been said, this clearly proves to us parents tp be very careful what we allow our children watch on TV they don't know right from wrong and will imitate anything and everything they observe!!!
Re: Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style by forkadict(m): 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2013
Oh Thank God! I'm the 37th person to comment. Thank God O!

To comment for nairaland these days na war o. Thank you jesus!
Re: Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style by ifihearam: 5:09pm On Jan 25, 2013
kingoflag:

When will Nigerian kids be like these two? Good, lemme ask you a couple questions:

Who'd you vote for last elections?

Do you plan to give your vote to GEJ next election?

Ok, now you got your answer.

Goat how does kids dancing concern his excellency??don't we have kids in naija that are smarter than these ones??why do you always talk down on nigeria always?
Re: Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style by VillageBoi(m): 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2013
ifihearam:

Goat how does kids dancing concern his excellency??don't we have kids in naija that are smarter than these ones??why do you always talk down on nigeria always?

Thank you. I beg help me ask am. The things some peopls say!
Re: Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style by VillageBoi(m): 6:55pm On Jan 25, 2013
fork adict: Oh Thank God! I'm the 37th person to comment. Thank God O!

To comment for nairaland these days na war o. Thank you jesus!

You people are too funny. For real na war o! Can't lie, your comment really cracked me up... nice one!
Re: Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style by claremont(m): 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style by ijebabe: 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2013
That kid on the left was awesome, lol!
Re: Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2013
ifihearam:

Since we've gotten that out the way, I'll answer your questions.

He asked a question wondering "When EVERY Nigerian Kid would be able to access technology like these children" and I gave him an answer. And the answer to that, blockhead, is that not until money meant for the development of the Nigerian child stops being stolen, Nigeria and her future will continue to falter. Do you hear the sounds of generators blaring in the background? Do the kids look well fed? Do they look like they are alien to the technology in front of them? What do you think happens when you expose kids to technology at such a young age? Now, what do you think happens when $67billion disappears in less than 8 months and children gotta learn under trees and in decrepit classrooms?

I "talk down on Nigeria"?! Why, because I do not conform to your idea of mediocrity being in charge just because my kin heads Govt? Or because I despise Governmental corruption and want to see the future of the Nigerian people secure for generations? Please, if you do not want Amadioha to destroy your life and that of your lineage do not accuse me wrongfully you dumb thug that is wiling to sell her future for crumbs--- or even for free--- if any id.iot in charge speaks her language or is from her region.
Re: Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style by Nobody: 2:44am On Jan 26, 2013
ifihearam:

Nice one Mukina2, I always heard you were inept, just didnt know how true this was.

The dunce above referred to her mother as a goat, when I replied her she runs to you to complain. Without calming down to assess the whole situation your fingers itched so bad, you rushed to judgement and issued a ban. Typical. So, I should accept insults but not dish it back out? Yeah,ok.....
Re: Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style by lastpage: 7:05am On Jan 26, 2013
kingoflag:

When will Nigerian kids be like these two? Good, lemme ask you a couple questions:

Who'd you vote for last elections?

Do you plan to give your vote to GEJ next election?

Ok, now you got your answer.
Hey Bro, l get your drift!

I am NOT a fan of GEJ in any way (though l must confess l voted for him back then, thinking that "Southerners" generally have a better grasp of the economy and being a PhD?, l was hoping that his education will rob-off on his performance but l am more than disappointed in my own naivety!) ....

...I think the problem we have in Nigeria now goes beyond GEJ (though the choice of an 'able leader' is a very good starting point).
The whole "system" is corrupt!.
Not even voting-in Buhari will solve our problem.

We need a very bloody, cataclysmic re-orientation of the whole populace!

A REVOLUTION that will be so severe that it will put the "fear of God" in our people, Leaders and followers alike.

This country has been raped for so long that majority have come to accept it as Normal!
This country has been looted for so long that majority now think that is the only way to get rich!
Corruption is so ingrained that even a little child thinks joining the "Police" is the best way to get rich!
We are so morally bankrupt that "core evils" like ritual killings, kidnapping and child molestation (not to mention perverseness by a few)dont even bother us anymore!

Changing GEJ for Buhari or vice-versa will not stop these decay
(both of them are like two sidesof the same coin and "politics" will not even help us anyway!).

We need a "generational shift", we need to start afresh!
The only way to do that is "a complete cleansing of the stable", sweeping-away those old generations of vipers and clamping down on the younger ones, who can still be molded.

But to "take a child from the grasp of an Iroko tree is not a joking matter"!

When you fight "evil and corruption", they will fight back even harder!

A REVOLUTION, a bloody one will achieve so many things, with just one stroke.

Ghana had theirs .... and they are at least better for it, compared to their days of "Ghana must go"!
Latin American countries have theirs, including Brazil ... they are doing better.

I hope the Youths of this country will wake-up one day (instead of hustling and just trying to survive) and realize that they have no-choice, if they truly desire a better life for themselves (and they deserve it!) and their offspring to come, THAN TO TAKE THE BATTLE TO THE DOORS OF THE POLITICIANS AND LOOTERS!

Even the Army will join, eventually when they see that they have no choice, either join or be swept away as well.

Aluuta! Aluuta!! Aluutaa!!!

Lastpage!

Caveat: This message was posted when l smoked Weed, like SLS! grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style by bigass(f): 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2013

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Eloswag Wins Head Of House Game - Week 4 / Half Of A Yellow Sun Trailer | Festival 2013 / US And UK Box Office. New Releases. News And Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.