Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,279 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:47 AM

Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters (16169 Views)

Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by 299: 8:06am On Jan 26, 2013
ismhab: R.I.P in advance, cancer na bad, it no get cure, even chavez is about to kick the bucket.
I also hear multiple stroke is fatal. On that note, i say ''may you die and rot in the deepest part of hell''. Akpa amu
Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by seanet01: 8:15am On Jan 26, 2013
dejust: I don't think if Enugu people are complaining to the extent of how people put it here. He is one of the best performing governors despite his absence. Let's give him some benefit of doubt.
Yet the same Enugu ibos will run their mouths like a leaking tap on any Anti-Fashola thread. We know your types.
Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by Agbgift(f): 8:18am On Jan 26, 2013
Big man, big sickness.May God helps us all o. Make we nor see wetin big pass us dis year in Jesus Name.
Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by Noblechyk: 8:19am On Jan 26, 2013
spyder880:

Because he turned his left cheek, he has swollen cheek, if he faced front, he will have cancer of the back! Keep telling us stories.

Meanwhile, this picture taken as at 3.16pm this evening shows aggressive road constructions going on inside the villages in Enugu state. Sullivan (or Sunday Onyebuchi is on top of his job.)
Ur post indicates why our leaders 'll always take ur 4 granted. An elected governor is away for 4 months & stil counting with d public knowing nothing about his whereabout & u're saying dat projects are ongoing. Even if u're his younger brother, it 'll do u no harm 2 say d truth. His absence is causing more harm than good as we speak. It's a matter of time before d state is thrown into choas as d ceremonial acting gov. is jus a human who may decides take his position as d acting gov. If u must know, enugu is presently run by woman.
Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by ceejay80s(m): 8:27am On Jan 26, 2013
This cancer dey kill pass AIDS now o! Na different things dey cause am o!
Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by 299: 8:29am On Jan 26, 2013
Noblechyk:
Ur post indicates why our leaders 'll always take ur 4 granted. An elected governor is away for 4 months & stil counting with d public knowing nothing about his whereabout & u're saying dat projects are ongoing. Even if u're his younger brother, it 'll do u no harm 2 say d truth. His absence is causing more harm than good as we speak. It's a matter of time before d state is thrown into choas as d ceremonial acting gov. is jus a human who may decides take his position as d acting gov. If u must know, enugu is presently run by woman.
Run by which woman Your wife...Chime officially handed everything to his deputy before embarking on his medical trip. Besides..., even in his absence,the man has achieved more than what many governors can achieve in 8 years. Enugu is working...even in Chime's absentia
Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by Daleoba(m): 8:29am On Jan 26, 2013
In ur dreams guy
Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by Symphony007: 8:33am On Jan 26, 2013
GARRI (x7):
Only in Nigeria will the health situation of a public officer be shrouded in occultic level of secrecy..
john f. Kennedy was so sick as president that he needed to be injected and humped up on pills before he can get up from his bed and no american knew about this till years after his assasination!! It always feel good to blast nigeria, does'nt it?

1 Like

Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 26, 2013
lets come 2 fink of it...CANCER OF THE THYRIOD ON D CHECK....dATs arrant nonesense....deres no way a thyriod malignancy can present wif a check sweeling except if deres metastasis....even if dere is,he b dead a long tym.....dis sahara reporters r medical illetrateslets come 2 fink of it...CANCER OF THE THYRIOD ON D CHECK....dATs arrant nonesense....deres no way a thyriod malignancy can present wif a check sweeling except if deres metastasis....even if dere is,he b dead a long tym.....dis sahara reporters r medical illetrateslets come 2 fink of it...CANCER OF THE THYRIOD ON D CHECK....dATs arrant nonesense....deres no way a thyriod malignancy can present wif a check sweeling except if deres metastasis....even if dere is,he b dead a long tym.....dis sahara reporters r medical illetrates
Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by yuzedo: 9:11am On Jan 26, 2013
spyder880:

The picture was taken 10 years ago, the 4 governors planned this during OBJ tenure (let me help you)cheesy cheesy
Lwkm!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by talktimi(m): 9:14am On Jan 26, 2013
seanet01: Yet the same Enugu ibos will run their mouths like a leaking tap on any Anti-Fashola thread. We know your types.
another tribal monkey, wetin carry fashola enter this case again ?

1 Like

Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by mejai(m): 9:18am On Jan 26, 2013
All u clamourin for info on his health condition, hw many of u will be able to disclose ur health status to d public?
Wen u cast ur vote, knowin ones private life is it also included?
Repent!!!
Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by seanet01: 9:24am On Jan 26, 2013
talktimi: another tribal monkey, wetin carry fashola enter this case again ?
Lol at you being a tribal monkey. Suits you though.
Btw una new here?
Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by talktimi(m): 9:56am On Jan 26, 2013
seanet01: Lol at you being a tribal monkey. Suits you though.
Btw una new here?
bounce b/tch
Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:01am On Jan 26, 2013
Sahara reporters again?! Cancer kwanu? D pic in question (as I remember it),showed Gov Chime with both hands in his jacket with a hint of a smile and looking at d Benue state gov while d other govs either smiled at d photographer (in d case of amechi) or also looked at d Benue gov. Chime was not hiding his left cheek at all! N cld hav turned any which way depending on d angle of d photographer. stuff n nonsense journalism!
Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by spyder880(m): 10:12am On Jan 26, 2013
Noblechyk:

I am a concerned Enugu citizen from a distant LG, not Chime's younger brother. I voted for Chime in the elections that brought him to power, and he has not disappointed us thus far. (Popular opinion on the streets of Enugu also)

As a citizen of Enugu state, I am not supposed to initiate an inquiry over the governors absence except I have sufficient grounds to believe he acted against the laws of the land. I am still listening to hear what any govt. Official will say against this, the speaker, or any member of our house of assembly has not come out to complain abaout this situation. The acting governor, Sunday Onyebuchi or Mrs Nwobodo (chief of staff, who sometimes reperesent the governor on public outings) has not said anything in the negative. The commissioners has still not complained about Chime's absence or their inability to perform their functions owing to one dysfunctional situation arising from the governors absence. Almost everything Chime is supposed to do is being done, and we the citizen cannot even complain of a pot hole in Enugu, or even a traffic jam!

Work is going on to put a second, wider bridge at Ziks avenue Enugu, another bridge at New haven junction area and the new state secretariat + the Akwata by pass. We the citizens, first feel grateful, and our gratitude has not allowed us to remember the governors absence, yet. grin

If my representative in govt, my assembly member is not complaining, why should I? I believe that the assembly members would have started making noise if there are sufficient grounds to do so.

Will be back.
Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by Ozonna(m): 10:27am On Jan 26, 2013
spyder880:

I am a concerned Enugu citizen from a distant LG, not Chime's younger brother. I voted for Chime in the elections that brought him to power, and he has not disappointed us thus far. (Popular opinion on the streets of Enugu also)

As a citizen of Enugu state, I am not supposed to initiate an inquiry over the governors absence except I have sufficient grounds to believe he acted against the laws of the land. I am still listening to hear what any govt. Official will say against this, the speaker, or any member of our house of assembly has not come out to complain abaout this situation. The acting governor, Sunday Onyebuchi or Mrs Nwobodo (chief of staff, who sometimes reperesent the governor on public outings) has not said anything in the negative. The commissioners has still not complained about Chime's absence or their inability to perform their functions owing to one dysfunctional situation arising from the governors absence. Almost everything Chime is supposed to do is being done, and we the citizen cannot even complain of a pot hole in Enugu, or even a traffic jam!

Work is going on to put a second, wider bridge at Ziks avenue Enugu, another bridge at New haven junction area and the new state secretariat + the Akwata by pass. We the citizens, first feel grateful, and our gratitude has not allowed us to remember the governors absence, yet. grin

If my representative in govt, my assembly member is not complaining, why should I? I believe that the assembly members would have started making noise if there are sufficient grounds to do so.

Will be back.

Guy, I dey owe 5 plates of Bush meat and 2 Jars of palm wine
Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by spyder880(m): 10:41am On Jan 26, 2013
Ozonna:

Guy, I dey owe 5 plates of Bush meat and 2 Jars of palm wine

I will love that my mancheesy

1 Like

Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by Sinachmalin(f): 11:25am On Jan 26, 2013
Gov. S.Chime shd seek d face of God 4 his healin because God stil has some geniue prophets here in Nigeria. I recommend prophet T.B. Joshua 4 his healing and deliverance. He shd put off his ego and recieve his healing.
Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by Rooneyboy(m): 11:39am On Jan 26, 2013
spyder880:

The point of showing the pictures is to tell you that contrary to popular speculations, this man is atop his job. If he committed an impeachable offense, I think there are provisions in the law books on how the procedure should be done, enough of this attempt to overheat the peaceful state of Enugu. Chime cannot be impeached online!

My brother, can I give u a french kiss for this
Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by PointB: 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2013
This sahara misreporters self!

Different stories everyday!

How many ailments does Chime have?

Since the story keep changing, does that mean that the initial reliable sources turned out unreliable? How soon do we get another Chime's ailment from another 'reliable source'?

Sahara reporter is a joke! Junk journalism at its best!

2 Likes

Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by GARRIx7(m): 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2013
Symphony007: john f. Kennedy was so sick as president that he needed to be injected and humped up on pills before he can get up from his bed and no american knew about this till years after his assasination!! It always feel good to blast nigeria, does'nt it?

... ‎​Άnd J.F. Kennedy was AWOL for months, while his Aides lied about his whereabouts.....

Your comparison is baseless!!!
Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by qualified(f): 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2013
spyder880:

Honestly my Chief, this was 2 weeks ago in Aninri LGA

are u from Aninri cos I'm from there? Which part was that pix taken?
Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by kettykin: 1:35pm On Jan 26, 2013
Sahara reporters and their guess work journalism
Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by deshclones(m): 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2013
spyder880:

W[b]ork is going on to put a second, wider bridge at Ziks avenue Enugu, another bridge at New haven junction area and the new state secretariat + the Akwata by pass.[/b] We the citizens, first feel grateful, and our gratitude has not allowed us to remember the governors absence, yet. grin

Will be back.

Nwanne i gbooro ihe ewu n'ata.....wish chime was my state governor...that woman sounding p(r)ita obi is a gross disappointment...
Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by blackbeau1(f): 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2013
So sahara has stopped peddling news of his death.the next thing they'll tell us he has a heart condition.liars
Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by ocelot2006(m): 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2013
GARRI (x7):
Only in Nigeria will the health situation of a public officer be shrouded in occultic level of secrecy..

'ever heard of doctor-patient confidentiality?

1 Like

Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2013
spyder880:

Do you recall making the following comment on different discussion thread titled "Yar’adua’s Daughter Gets Reps Ticket"?

spyder880: They should first screen her medically. We dont want another person who is only 25% alive in power.

Is it now clear that your various attempts to stifle any discussion concerning Chime's health, over the past few weeks, are hypocritical at best?
Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by Symphony007: 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2013
GARRI (x7):

... ‎​Άnd J.F. Kennedy was AWOL for months, while his Aides lied about his whereabouts.....

Your comparison is baseless!!!
kennedy went for a state visit to canada and was asked to take part in a tree planting ceremony in rideau hall by the governour-general and to show u how sick he was, just by bending and using a shovel, JFK returned to washington on a streacher and was out of view for sometime. The white house lied. And kennedy during the cuban missle crisis was humped up on a pain relief drug called benzodin which made him feel euphoric. This made him not to negociate with nikita kruzchev and if kruzchev did'nt sensibly back down their would have been a nuclear exchange between the soviet union and the u.s! So which is worse a governour who everyone knows is sick and who's decisions has no effect nationwide or the leader of the free world lying to the people about his health and also risking the greatest nuclear exchange in history. Who is the baseless one now?
Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2013
Symphony007: kennedy went for a state visit to canada and was asked to take part in a tree planting ceremony in rideau hall by the governour-general and to show u how sick he was, just by bending and using a shovel, JFK returned to washington on a streacher and was out of view for sometime. The white house lied. And kennedy during the cuban missle crisis was humped up on a pain relief drug called benzodin which made him feel euphoric. This made him not to negociate with nikita kruzchev and if kruzchev did'nt sensibly back down their would have been a nuclear exchange between the soviet union and the u.s! So which is worse a governour who everyone knows is sick and who's decisions has no effect nationwide or the leader of the free world lying to the people about his health and also risking the greatest nuclear exchange in history. Who is the baseless one now?

So because Kennedy's illness was shrouded in mystery some 50 years ago, it is perfectly okay to foist the same cloak of secrecy on the electorate in Enugu state (2013)?
Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by stineb1: 4:05pm On Jan 26, 2013
iykc2012: They are deceiving us with past photograph claiming they took it recently. We knw de truth.
You and who know the truth? Then say it na make we hear word.
Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by talktimi(m): 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2013
To analyze this sahara reporters falacy, let's first of all understand whr the thyroid is since gov Chime is supposed to be suffering from Thyroid cancer. According to wikipedia,

"The thyroid gland is found in the neck, below the thyroid cartilage (which forms the laryngeal prominence, or "Adam's apple"wink.

So if the thyroid is located in the NECK below the "adams apple" how come the governor has "swollen cheeks" according to sahara reporters while his neck is still intact ? I posted a recent photo mr Chime took with some of his fellow governors earlier on this thread and the governors' neck and cheeks looked perfectly normal to me, I don't know about any other person here.
Much as I don't support the secrecy surrounding Chime's absence from his duty post, we shouldn't allow sahara reporters use big grammer and high sounding medical terms to deceive us at all. I'm not a doctor but common sense will tell you 1+1 will always equal 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rescued Boko Haram’s Victims Are Suffering From Starvation: Washighton Post / Gov Ishaku Bans Polythene Bags In Taraba / Predident Buhari Meets Acting IGP, Usman Baba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.