Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,507 members, 7,932,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:35 AM

Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce (18868 Views)

Photos From Kim And Kanye West's Double Date With Beyonce And Jay Z / North West Steps Out All In Black For A 5 Star Spa Day Treatment From Kim Kardas / Breaking! Jayz And Beyonce Finally Cut-off From Kim And Kanye West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by fittty(m): 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2013
Kris the dumped hump is sticking to his claims that he and Kim Kardashian’s marriage was as fugazi as a LV bag from Canal Street…

According to Radaronline reports:

Kim Kardashian offered her estranged husband, Kris Humphries, a cool $10 million in a desperate bid to settle their bitter divorce battle once and for all — but he turned her down flat — RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting. “After Kim filed for divorce, she offered Kris a $10 million payoff, with the agreement that he would not continue to pursue an annulment to their marriage on the grounds of fraud,” a source close to the situation tells Radar exclusively.

Unfortunately for Kim though, money didn’t sway the NBA star, and he vowed to stick to his guns and prove in a court of law that their short-lived marriage was a sham. “Kris flatly rejected the offer because it has never been about money for him,” the source says. “He wants to be able to marry in a church again, with a clear conscience, when he finds someone special. Kris is deeply religious and he believes that the only way he can do that is if his marriage to Kim is annulled.

“Kris wants to move on with his life just as badly as Kim does – he is constantly getting heckled by NBA players and fans – and he just wants to be able to close this disastrous chapter in his life once and for all. If Kim would just agree to grant him the annulment, they could both move on with their lives.”

SMH. We don’t think the hecklers are ever going to stop going in on Kris…divorce or no divorce. Poor thang.

Source: http://bossip.com/716370/never-ending-drama-kris-humphries-turned-down-10m-from-kim-kardashian-to-settle-divorce/

2 Likes

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by SamMilla1(m): 6:40pm On Jan 25, 2013
who cares
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2013
Talk about real men.
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by victorian(f): 12:02am On Jan 26, 2013
He go taya... Let him hang in there, until kim and Kanye starts living together in their 11million dollars home, even have three kids join... His eyes go clear, and he will quietly move on and remarry someone of his class.. Keep on waiting for annulment..kini big deal, sef?

2 Likes

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 1:38am On Jan 26, 2013
He doesn't want her
The woman used him to up her ratings,how wicked can someone be
He wants the marriage annulled and doesn't want a divorce record and I like his tenacity .

22 Likes

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 26, 2013
No be my business.

1 Like

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by freecocoa(f): 9:50am On Jan 26, 2013
These onyibo people and their wahala sef.

Whether na annulled, divorced o it all means they are no longer together so what's the fuss about?

1 Like

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by informatix: 9:50am On Jan 26, 2013
turned down $10mil.? If he tries that in Alagbado Magistrate Court na chief magistrate himself to salp him for being mumuish.

20 Likes

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 26, 2013
Don't even understand a thing.....

And i don't want to either....
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:51am On Jan 26, 2013
Wetin concin me weti dis oshi?
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Dygeasy(m): 9:55am On Jan 26, 2013
victorian: He go taya... Let him hang in there, until kim and Kanye starts living together in their 11million dollars home, even have three kids join... His eyes go clear, and he will quietly move on and remarry someone of his class.. Keep on waiting for annulment..kini big deal, sef?
excuse me, wtf are you saying?

Let her and Keanye live anywhere, that doesn't stop the Humphery guy from living. Isn't he right to want to Annul the marriage?

Kim offering him 10million dollars is more like she's buying him out.

Talk of real mean, he just proved that.

Someone of his class you typed. What were you thinking when you typed that? There was once a marriage between these two, was there no class then? He isn't planning to remarry her is he? And he's gonna marry someone of his class soon okay?
You're way off point on this babe.

That's how ladies can be. Smdh!

23 Likes

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by omarky(m): 10:00am On Jan 26, 2013
Dis Oyinbo no go allow person rest with dr wahala......, wetin concern me if Jonathan divorce Patience and marry Allinson

2 Likes

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by simdam500(m): 10:06am On Jan 26, 2013
Moni speakin
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:07am On Jan 26, 2013
I honestly don't understand this their whole divorce matter. Kim has moved on, so wht is d ish? Next!
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 26, 2013
victorian: He go taya... Let him hang in there, until kim and Kanye starts living together in their 11million dollars home, even have three kids join... His eyes go clear, and he will quietly move on and remarry someone of his class.. Keep on waiting for annulment..kini big deal, sef?
You better realise that even if Kim has 15 kidsd for Kanye, Humphries will be regarded as their legal father. If Kim knows what's good for her, she better settle for an annulment before her children begin share papa.

3 Likes

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by ocelot2006(m): 10:13am On Jan 26, 2013

I honestly don't get your post. Is he asking/demanding that Kim remarry him? What the poor dude is asking for is ANNULMENT cos he believes their "marriage" was a FRAUD. So Kim can do whatever she likes, or marry any sucker she wants. As long as the court annuls her previous failed marriage, her ex-hubby is OK.

1 Like

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by naijathings(m): 10:14am On Jan 26, 2013
okay i know you are a whoooore and u love the attention but cant you do it silently like Amber Rose? Biitch pleease cool

2 Likes

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Cruxxy(m): 10:17am On Jan 26, 2013
informatix: turned down $10mil.? If he tries that in Alagbado Magistrate Court na chief magistrate himself to salp him for being mumuish.
Na only slap, the people inside the court will linch him, his community will excommunicate him. Even the govt will bar him from holding any public office in this country
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by naijathings(m): 10:17am On Jan 26, 2013
informatix: turned down $10mil.? If he tries that in Alagbado Magistrate Court na chief magistrate himself to salp him for being mumuish.

[size=14pt]Brother, at a point in time, in life, you realize that money can not answer your problem and at that point even you will turn your back on $300 million US dollars... and come to think of it.. why should he fall for such a trap? he has a well paying job and enough money to buy anything he sees on TV. so whats $10million USD to a certified NBA player especially when it is coming from a biitch who played u trying to use the money to shut you up? [/size]

9 Likes

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 26, 2013
Dygeasy:

That's how ladies can be. Smdh!
There is nothing ladylike about Kim and/or her supporters for that matter. How traumatic can it be for someone to have a divorce record for a 72day marriage of all things. Come on. Kim does't mind and Kanye certainly couldn't care less. If I were Humphries I would sue her for her ovaries, such that any child she even thjinks of conceiving would be mine. What selfishness! I hope he stands his ground and get the annulment, perhaps, just perhaps Ms.Ratings would learn a lesson or two.

3 Likes

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by freecocoa(f): 10:19am On Jan 26, 2013
Whether the marriage is annulled or not, biko nu does it change they FACT that they were once married? The whole wide world know their story so the chris guy should just move the feck on with his life, same goes for kim.

Onyino just like too much and unnecessary drama, mscheew angry.
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by tunapawizzy: 10:20am On Jan 26, 2013
pls o someone should pls explain this whole bullshit to me...they are no more together, kim wants to give him 10mdols Kris wants annulment....2 never cut 4? abi pls make una explain to me abeg
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 26, 2013
I really feel for Kris Humpries..He must be going through some serious emotional pains..He should stick to his gun.

4 Likes

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by dadicvila(m): 10:23am On Jan 26, 2013
That is what happens when men marry because of physical attributes and sexu@l attraction,she has a pretty and popular face,great hips,cute eyes,flat tommy so I must marry her....smh

5 Likes

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by dadicvila(m): 10:24am On Jan 26, 2013
freecocoa: Whether the marriage is annulled or not, biko nu does it change they FACT that they were once married? The whole wide world know their story so the chris guy should just move the feck on with his life, same goes for kim.

Onyino just like too much and unnecessary drama, mscheew angry.
abeg go check dictionary if annulment and divorce na the same thing??why U̶̲̥̅̊ no dey gree hear word??
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by tunapawizzy: 10:27am On Jan 26, 2013
fresh_dude: You better realise that even if Kim has 15 kidsd for Kanye, Humphries will be regarded as their legal father. If Kim knows what's good for her, she better settle for an annulment before her children begin share papa.
hahahaha if dis is true OYINBO no get sense at all walahi....na me nack girl gi am belle , na anoda man go be dia legal father...oshisko, mumu laws
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by sashaa(f): 10:28am On Jan 26, 2013
dude's got his own money naw. Buh, why is the annulment a problem for Kim?
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by tunapawizzy: 10:29am On Jan 26, 2013
dadicvila: abeg go check dictionary if annulment and divorce [/b]na the same thing??why U̶̲̥̅̊ no dey gree hear word??
[b]my brother pls explain d implications of d 2 as it regards to marriage...pls i wana learn dnt refer me to google
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 26, 2013
dadicvila: abeg go check dictionary if annulment and divorce na the same thing??why U̶̲̥̅̊ no dey gree hear word??
Bros ypou should above some arguments by now, people tend to see what they want to see.
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by tunapawizzy: 10:29am On Jan 26, 2013
sashaa: dude's got his own money naw. Buh, why is the annulment a problem for Kim?
i just dnt understand
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by freecocoa(f): 10:31am On Jan 26, 2013
dadicvila: abeg go check dictionary if annulment and divorce na the same thing??why U̶̲̥̅̊ no dey gree hear word??
I never said they mean the same thing.

What I'm asking is how does annulling the marriage make all the 5ex they had while together no longer true?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is Debbie OA (mummy Zee), And Why Is She Trending? / Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post / Yul Edochie Reacts To 'Lack Of Love' In Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.