Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,899 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:33 PM

Kate Henshaw Is The New Samsung Ambassador - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Is The New Samsung Ambassador (10461 Views)

Kate Henshaw At Toolz And Tunde's Wedding (Photos) / Kate Henshaw Remembers JT Tom West / Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Is The New Samsung Ambassador by seunny4lif(m): 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2013
IT CALLED Mouth Action,NO SORRY BRB......
JOYCEOUS: wat's MILF?
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The New Samsung Ambassador by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 25, 2013
ijebabe: *From 1960chick
Nollywood actress Kate Henshaw has replaced Sasha P as the new brand ambassador for Samsung Electronics West Africa!

The 41 year old was chosen due to her successful track record with GLO Nigeria and Nigeria's Got Talent. No official announcement has been made but papers have been signed. Official announcement to be made soon!

Congrats Kate.
Ambassador this! ambassador that!! Make dem tell us how much they collect nau.
At least we all knew how much Genevieve took when the people at Coscharis dashed her a Brand_new Evoque. wink
I won't be surprised if the whole deal is not up to 20k USD. grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The New Samsung Ambassador by thaoriginator: 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2013
tetranine :
What is MILF pls?
Mother I'd Like To F**k grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The New Samsung Ambassador by JOYCEOUS(f): 11:09pm On Jan 25, 2013
seunny4lif: IT CALLED Mouth Action,NO SORRY BRB......
kom quick oo!
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The New Samsung Ambassador by seedord247(m): 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2013

You aint bad looking @ all. wink
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The New Samsung Ambassador by anabelblizz(f): 11:21pm On Jan 25, 2013
ijebabe: *From 1960chick
Nollywood actress Kate Henshaw has replaced Sasha P as the new brand ambassador for Samsung Electronics West Africa!

The 41 year old was chosen due to her successful track record with GLO Nigeria and Nigeria's Got Talent. No official announcement has been made but papers have been signed. Official announcement to be made soon!

Congrats Kate.
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The New Samsung Ambassador by vicholas(m): 11:30pm On Jan 25, 2013
Congratulation Kate
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The New Samsung Ambassador by manny4life(m): 11:37pm On Jan 25, 2013

Also means, Momma is looking fine...

careytommy:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

are u lez or a tranny?

I guess people have their different definition...
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The New Samsung Ambassador by LesbianBoy(m): 11:38pm On Jan 25, 2013
tunapawizzy: pretty woman, intelligent too unlike errrrrm.....
.....Unlike Genevieve Nnaji a.k.a Miss loose pussssssyyy right?
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The New Samsung Ambassador by JOYCEOUS(f): 12:05am On Jan 26, 2013
seedord247:

You aint bad looking @ all. wink
hmmmmn my broda, wat cn i say? It's d Lord's doin oo!
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The New Samsung Ambassador by TableLeg(m): 1:05am On Jan 26, 2013
And so?!
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The New Samsung Ambassador by tellwisdom: 3:54am On Jan 26, 2013
Sorry is this how nigerian gurls pose for picture?? sad ..Like she was constipatingg?? angry angry.....SMH sad sad
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The New Samsung Ambassador by Jayjey(m): 5:01am On Jan 26, 2013
MILF means mother or mum i'd like to f**k.
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The New Samsung Ambassador by Shittuakeem(m): 6:27am On Jan 26, 2013
lovely smile, cool money.....
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The New Samsung Ambassador by Jonwesley(m): 7:26am On Jan 26, 2013
Pls can anyone help me with what MILF stand for? I guess it is an abbreviation. Honestly please?
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The New Samsung Ambassador by tunapawizzy: 8:29am On Jan 26, 2013
LesbianBoy:
.....Unlike Genevieve Nnaji a.k.a Miss loose pussssssyyy right?
ah na u tok dat one o
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The New Samsung Ambassador by richard69(m): 8:29am On Jan 26, 2013
tunapawizzy: pretty woman, intelligent too unlike errrrrm.....
ur mama!
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The New Samsung Ambassador by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 26, 2013
J12: Lovely smile. She's a lovely MILF.

Somebody dial 911... Les alert
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The New Samsung Ambassador by Skenge98: 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2013
Congratulation, keep the smile going.
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The New Samsung Ambassador by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2013
pro01: Celebrity endorsements in Nigeria are more like Corporate Social Responsibility (or even 'charity') initiatives by these companies rather than actual marketing/sales strategies. How many Nigerian consumers would actually buy a Samsung product mainly (or even partly) because Kate Henshaw is the "brand ambassador"? I certainly don't buy my Glo recharge cards just because Jim Iyke's face is printed on the cards.
Well, just thinking out loud. Make she enjoy.

I thought I was the only one thinking this way. A celebrity endorsing a brand/product doesn't mean I will rush to purchase the brand/product unlike what is obtainable overseas.

I remember watching a documentary about a female Japanese singer. After it was announced that she endorsed a make up product, demand and sale of the product rose up instantly!

I was like ehn? Say what? I trust my Nigerian people; things like that no dey move us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Shows Face Mask Worth 3 Million Naira Which He Used To Protect Himself... / See The Richest Family In The World, They Worship Satan, Marry Themselves. / Dakore Egbuson:How I Met And Fall In Love With My Hubby And Y I Cut My Dreadlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.