Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,953 members, 7,873,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

Who Is The Best Music Producer In Naija Ojb Or Cohbams (the Blind Genius)? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Best Music Producer In Naija Ojb Or Cohbams (the Blind Genius)? (1388 Views)

Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced / Kelly Hansome – Save OJB / Super Eagles Inspiration Song By Cohbams, Omawumi And Tuface (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best Music Producer In Naija Ojb Or Cohbams (the Blind Genius)? by unclebros: 11:50am On Mar 05, 2008
who is the best music producer in naija OJB or Cohbams (the blind genius)?

men i think it Cohbams, what do you think?
Re: Who Is The Best Music Producer In Naija Ojb Or Cohbams (the Blind Genius)? by OEPHIUS(m): 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2008
this thing about cobhams being blind should stop can't you just rate him without his disability?
Re: Who Is The Best Music Producer In Naija Ojb Or Cohbams (the Blind Genius)? by radiodj(m): 7:53pm On Mar 07, 2008
neither, try omololu, deep june, or wole oni.
Re: Who Is The Best Music Producer In Naija Ojb Or Cohbams (the Blind Genius)? by pheesayor(m): 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2008
Listening to Rooftop Mc's lagimo and all of Asa's songs with faze alone, I can't but agree with cohbams, but then i think of African queen, and some other hits from ojb, then I go for him too. The truth is, they are both good and cant be sidelined

(1) (Reply)

. / N159 N Mix | Fagba Music |wetin-dey.com / Iyanya - Sexy Mama Ft Wizkid (Official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.