Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,013 members, 7,942,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

Ibori’s Secret Mansion In Lagos Located - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori’s Secret Mansion In Lagos Located (17526 Views)

Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter / EFCC Seals Off Dasuki's Mansion In Kaduna (photos) / Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibori’s Secret Mansion In Lagos Located by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 26, 2013
I know this property very well. Is it really a Mansion? i dont think so.

It sits on about 4200 square metres and wasnt occupied at all.

BTW why is Peter Odili not in Jail? Odili must have looted too.

1 Like

Re: Ibori’s Secret Mansion In Lagos Located by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 26, 2013
Let me ask EFCC, What is ohakim still doing?
Re: Ibori’s Secret Mansion In Lagos Located by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 26, 2013
Morgan1092: Na my biznes oo! Cos i d pity u. I knw say u no fit get money mek ppl sabi u, let alone EFCC 2 fyn u.
Attention seeker..No time for low life,(check d nxt person)..Kip talking,if you're tired,u can get d f**k out of my name..Mchewwwwww!!
Re: Ibori’s Secret Mansion In Lagos Located by Martiano(m): 11:24am On Jan 26, 2013
This is such a shame that the efcc just found out that Ibori has a property at Alpha beach road.We have always known this property to be his since 2005 so how come they are acting as if they have achieved one big feat.who is fooling who?

1 Like

Re: Ibori’s Secret Mansion In Lagos Located by shegsrules(m): 11:24am On Jan 26, 2013
Crazy efcc as if it wasn't dem n d yeye naija judges dat said his free initially b4 d uk convicted him. Now if dem leave dem e go b like say dem d work. Were is farouq lawan,pension boss,nta former dg n co. Dat una boss wey him voice b like who neva c pap drink go soon talk tru.
Re: Ibori’s Secret Mansion In Lagos Located by Martiano(m): 11:25am On Jan 26, 2013
ure very correct.
toba: I know this property very well. Is it really a Mansion? i dont think so.

It sits on about 4200 square metres and wasnt occupied at all.

BTW why is Peter Odili not in Jail? Odili must have looted too.
Re: Ibori’s Secret Mansion In Lagos Located by Myself2(m): 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2013
That Alfa beach property was never a secret property.
I have no quarrels with what Jonathan is doing to Ibori,one of the rules of the Cosa nostra is that when dealing with your enemy,you do it in such a way as to ensure he lacks the capacity to ever exact any form of revenge in future.
Jona needs to hit harder,he's only throwing kid punches at Ibori,he ought to go for his jugular
Re: Ibori’s Secret Mansion In Lagos Located by pekelepekele(m): 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2013
EFCC locate this and that . Where are the recovered funds going to??
Re: Ibori’s Secret Mansion In Lagos Located by topeorekoy(m): 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2013
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on Thursday January 24 2013 located a property belonging to former governor of Delta State, James Ibori who is serving a jail term in a United Kingdom prison.

The property situated at No 5, Alpha Beach Road, Lekki, Lagos is suspected to be one of the proceeds of money laundering for which the ex-governor was convicted in the UK.

The attachment of the property is the fall out of continued efforts by the anti- graft agency to trace, find and seize properties that were acquired with stolen funds by the former governor.

The property is a mansion with a mini reception at the ground floor and a detached "Boys Quarters".

Two occupants of the house, Moses Abu and Kaycee Kasim, were interrogated and made useful statements.

More pictures @ http://topeorekoya..com/2013/01/photos-efcc-locates-iboris-property-in.html#more

1 Like

Re: Ibori’s Secret Mansion In Lagos Located by Jakumo(m): 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2013
Fear of the STERN Men and Women in Red Coats is the beginning of wisdom for Nigerian government officials who subscribe to the existentialist concept of acquiring instant "Wealth via Embezzlement", followed by the traditional " Denial of Rumours", leading to the obligatory "Flight into Exile",and finally,inevitably, to the "Sacred Greasing of Palms" ceremony, presided over by the same STERN Men and Women in Red Coats.

To be photographed in the company of STERN Men and Women in Red Coats is in fact a badge of honor in Nigeria, because it means that the "accused" will emerge from the "ordeal" a few million dollars lighter, but legally free to go about un-freezing the much larger stash of looted public funds in offshore bank accounts.

One day, if the planets align as I hope they will, I too will be photographed by Nigerian national newspapers "chatting" with STERN Men and Women in Red Coats, after which I shall retire to a St.Tropez villa where I will write my memoirs, and dabble in London real estate from my laptop. Thank you Jeeeesus.

1 Like

Re: Ibori’s Secret Mansion In Lagos Located by joeyfire(m): 1:21pm On Jan 26, 2013
That house wey water don nearly carry finish! That aint no mansion. If the efcc is seizing THAT house then they really mean business
Re: Ibori’s Secret Mansion In Lagos Located by pword: 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2013
Gorrbachev: Leave Ibori alone. Why is one person being single out for persecution when 90% of Jonathan Administration are thieves.

@Gorrbacchev, at least they have to start from somewhere,u know they cant prosecute all the thieves at same time naw.
Re: Ibori’s Secret Mansion In Lagos Located by Kakatazz(f): 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2013
Enough of Ibori already.What about Gbenga Daniels,OBJ,IBB,Dimeji Bankole and all the thieving governors in Uncle Joe's administration?
Please UK and US should help us prosecute these looters of all time like they did Ibori.
Re: Ibori’s Secret Mansion In Lagos Located by OmerianConsult: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2013
What have been done with the ones that were recovered?
Re: Ibori’s Secret Mansion In Lagos Located by deletrue: 2:18pm On Jan 26, 2013
Gorrbachev: Leave Ibori alone. Why is one person being single out for persecution when 90% of Jonathan Administration are thieves.
Am sure you know one stark illitrate called chief Ayirimi Emami an Itisekri man, also very relation to both Ibori and Udeaghan. I was close to where he was celebrating his berth day. Do know that this chief was offering televisions, Pressing Iron, big size radio, ceiling and standing fans, gas cooke etc. as bert days gifts? Now tell me if this group of people are normal? And you are there saying Ibori should be left alone. When Udeaghan whose atrocities are far more than Ibori's time comes, you will say again that he should be left alone. No body is saying Ibori is the worst but it is turn by turn.
Re: Ibori’s Secret Mansion In Lagos Located by informat101(f): 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2013
Everyday ibori.!what about others?obj that is always running his mouth hw corrupt free is he.
Re: Ibori’s Secret Mansion In Lagos Located by Kairoseki77: 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2013

WOW! You and the 12 people who liked your comment should NEVER complain about corruption again!

If you don't even want to see a CONVICTED criminal lose their stolen mansions then there is no hope for you.

1 Like

Re: Ibori’s Secret Mansion In Lagos Located by klas(m): 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2013
deletrue: Am sure you know one stark illitrate called chief Ayirimi Emami an Itisekri man, also very relation to both Ibori and Udeaghan. I was close to where he was celebrating his berth day. Do know that this chief was offering televisions, Pressing Iron, big size radio, ceiling and standing fans, gas cooke etc. as bert days gifts? Now tell me if this group of people are normal? And you are there saying Ibori should be left alone. When Udeaghan whose atrocities are far more than Ibori's time comes, you will say again that he should be left alone. No body is saying Ibori is the worst but it is turn by turn.

Apparently, it is not only the chief that is stark illiterate. BTW, who says an illiterate cannot be rich enough to celebrate his birthday on grand scale?
Re: Ibori’s Secret Mansion In Lagos Located by Lamasta(m): 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2013
No peace for the THIEF.
Re: Ibori’s Secret Mansion In Lagos Located by fm7070: 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2013
All this is political.
If this is the way they are going after all thieves, it could have been better
EFCC is a political bulldog
Re: Ibori’s Secret Mansion In Lagos Located by Dee60: 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2013

Their own time is coming.
Re: Ibori’s Secret Mansion In Lagos Located by clemhova: 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2013
HMMMM WHAT HAVE THEY DONE WITH THE RECOVERED LOOT SO FAR LAST I HEARD CBN AND DELTA STATE GOVT WERE FIGHTING FOR RECOVERED FUNDS...YET NO VALUE HAVE BEEN ADDED. ANYWAY NOTHING PLEASES ME MORE THAN JUSTICE THAT HAVE BEING MELTED ON HIM COS AS FOR RECOVERED LOOT NA LONG TIN JOR!
Re: Ibori’s Secret Mansion In Lagos Located by mensdept: 9:08pm On Jan 26, 2013
pro01: The man has already been disgraced, stripped of much of his fortune, and slammed with a lengthy jail term. Yet these people wouldn't let him be. That's like kicking a man that is already down. . .a needless overkill.

I'm sure the EFCC can use those resources wasted on 'overkilling' the already defeated Ibori on hundreds of rogues across the country - including Obasanjo, Tinubu, and the rest. This Ibori episode is played out and totally a waste of news space.

Yes and No.

Yes that other criminals like the ones you mentioned should get ready to be dealt with.

No in the sense that Ibori should face all the prosecution possible. These rogues have stolen the peoples money in its entirely and didnt say let me manage with 1 million. They phucked up the country, and all the pastors and men of god were there deceiving the complacent party throwing population.

1 Like

Re: Ibori’s Secret Mansion In Lagos Located by Bolarge1(m): 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2013
iv4fb: Nemesis catching up with the 'greediest' Nigerian governor ever.

LEAVE HAM FOR US.

YET HE WAS STILL THE BEST GOVERNOR WE DELTA STATE HAD EVER HAD.

BABOO UGLY HIM MAMA LIKE HAM LIKE DAT.

Re: Ibori’s Secret Mansion In Lagos Located by tnktosin(m): 11:40pm On Jan 26, 2013
Ibori is still the best governor delta state ever had....not saying he shouldn't be prosecuted for his crimes just that there are bigger thieves walking free who should be prosecuted as well.
Re: Ibori’s Secret Mansion In Lagos Located by warrenweste(m): 12:44am On Jan 27, 2013
iv4fb: Nemesis catching up with the 'greediest' Nigerian governor ever.

what abt Tinubu?? abegi levae ibori alone he was nt totally poor before now
Re: Ibori’s Secret Mansion In Lagos Located by AOAC: 4:10am On Jan 27, 2013

Because he's the scapegoat other leaders should learn from.
Re: Ibori’s Secret Mansion In Lagos Located by Bright2(m): 5:48am On Jan 27, 2013
Let Ibori return you will see them change statement by the way does this EFCC still exist? I have even forgotten them far back.
Re: Ibori’s Secret Mansion In Lagos Located by obi2012: 6:01am On Jan 27, 2013
I wish every government official could be persecuted to the same extent.. This is a good example but what are they doing with the recovered money and properties? It is going straight into another persons pocket
Re: Ibori’s Secret Mansion In Lagos Located by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 27, 2013
Ibori na man anyday anytime. Emma na fuckup
Re: Ibori’s Secret Mansion In Lagos Located by Edoblakky(m): 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2013
Make EFCC go shit! That house had been built a long time ago even before the robber called Ibori became governor. This people don smoke ashish again.
Re: Ibori’s Secret Mansion In Lagos Located by xcuggsm(m): 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2013
Edoblakky: Make EFCC go shit! That house had been built a long time ago even before the robber called Ibori became governor. This people don smoke ashish again.

THAT'S CORRECT!
GOOD VENUE FOR HIS PARTIES!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan / Is Remi Tinubu Next Lagos Governor? / WHO IS CHIEF DEINDE FERNANDEZ (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.