Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,587 members, 7,878,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:15 AM

N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently (33756 Views)

Women only church where male pastor sucks breasts for deliverance / Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired / Don't Look For Deliverance - Pastor Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Sirniyeh(m): 6:14pm On Jan 28, 2013
Goshen360:

First, I believe you understand too well this is a public forum and there's a way or there should be a way we address issues like this. I won't have questioned you if your comment had stopped at this level below,

But the moment you begin to distort your words with the things I edited from the above quote; you're presenting the Gospel in the way Christ never did.

Second, you forgot that from the OP's statement, it was the MoG that demanded money by the reason of the so called danger he saw for the family. You must remember the faith of the young Christians are at stake if this kind of practices go on in the body of Christ. When the centurion came to Jesus having his servant sick, did Jesus tell him to bring or pay #100,000 before he could heal the servant? Where is the faith of the MoG himself? Must he go to the family physically? Can't he speak the word from where he resides? Must he go there and/to collect money?

The story portrayed here revealed that the family is not that too financially strong and yet, you're telling them, "if you must get another man from another state to come with his so called team. You must bear responsibility for him and his crew. So you should organize a a vehicle for them and hotel to stay. And of course , give them a token of what you can afford. But it's proper to give ministers money in appreciation but make sure the money cover their expenses and extra"

What kind of EXTRA are you talking about to a family that cannot even afford #100,000 in the first place? If you're getting this training of every man of God MUST be given something IN APPRECIATION to spiritual gifts in ministry, I think (from scriptures) you're spreading a Gospel MOTIVATED by necessity (of MoGs) and not out of love.
Three Gbosa!!!
You are bold to speaking the fact!
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by OilSubsidy: 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2013
ochallo: Go to MFM for deliverance, if you must, all you need to do is buy olive oil, toilet roll and then about 600 per day for accommodation at prayer city, that's all.

I beg, do they use toilet roll for deliverance these days?
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Onasa22: 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2013
Please no true man of God ask for money for deliverance from any form of demonic attack except those who acquired power with money from the devil. So please go to Omega Power Ministry[OPM] Port Harcourt or Mountain of Fire Ministry for free deliverance
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by wazobiaforu(m): 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2013
this story look like a frame one in order to spoil christianity, if that is what you are trying to do,you are a joker .
if your story is true, provide us with the church name and address and the name of the pastor, then we will know how τ̅☺ advice you more on it and if it will need to report him for real investigation.
DONT PAY SHINGBAIN
Some ppl will kill this country for being TOO RELIGIOUS, imagine some ppl are advicing the OP τ̅☺ pay the money and leave the pastor for GOD ..they are MUMU of highest order.
Can't you pray and do fasting together with your wife?
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Ikoniko(f): 6:19pm On Jan 28, 2013
FXKing2012: This story is obviously a figment of the OP's imagination meant to make a mockery of pastors, churches and Christianity.
The OP is not trying to make a mockery of pastors. Three weeks ago,a pastor ask my elder sister to bring 75,000 for deliverance.

4 Likes

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by THEPOLY11: 6:21pm On Jan 28, 2013
i hope this is another joke , if it is true do not pay a 1 naira to whoever demand such money from you , i had such experience with my former boss some years back , when a prophet told him to pay 900,000 naira to give him a solution i told him not to pay and his wife persuade him to pay and after everything there is no solution and it is too late to go back to the prophet to get his money back , beleive me the prophet is a woman and she did not look like a real prophet to me ... please tell your wife to beleive in GOD directly not through a man like you , we are all human being.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by vislabraye(m): 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2013
@poster. You are about to be defrauded. Don't you make an attempt to pay any fee.

I just wish you could get in contact with Rev. Yinka Yusuf. He's actually kicking against these false prophets. He's leading a massive crusade against them. Some of them have even offered to pay him to keep quiet. They know its business.

Please, comfort your wife. Women are very vulnerable to deception. If you think the problem is too much, just go to MFM church for prayers.

Kpatakpata na fasting and prayer.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by IleIfe2(m): 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2013
They have done

Power!! Power!! Power!!!
Enter!! Enter!!

Power!! Power!! Power!!

To you. LMAO
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by naijathings(m): 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2013
vislabraye: @poster. You are about to be defrauded. Don't you make an attempt to pay any fee.

I just wish you could get in contact with Rev. Yinka Yusuf. He's actually kicking against these false prophets. He's leading a massive crusade against them. Some of them have even offered to pay him to keep quiet. They know its business.

Please, comfort your wife. Women are very vulnerable to deception. If you think the problem is too much, just go to MFM church for prayers.

Kpatakpata na fasting and prayer.

dont mind him jooor. Pay the money sharp shap even if it means to borrow. delay is dangerous. pastor is not smiling.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by naijathings(m): 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ile-Ife:
They have done

Power!! Power!! Power!!!
Enter!! Enter!!

Power!! Power!! Power!!

To you. LMAO

you don KOLO, nice one LMAO
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by vislabraye(m): 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2013
wazobia_for_u: this story look like a frame one in order to spoil christianity, if that is what you are trying to do,you are a joker .
if your story is true, provide us with the church name and address and the name of the pastor, then we will know how τ̅☺ advice you more on it and if it will need to report him for real investigation.
DONT PAY SHINGBAIN
Some ppl will kill this country for being TOO RELIGIOUS, imagine some ppl are advicing the OP τ̅☺ pay the money and leave the pastor for GOD ..they are MUMU of highest order.

My brother, it is possible. I have heard it and have experienced it.

There was a pastor who asked me to give him 60k so he could pray for me. He said that he would use the money to buy some necessary ingredients,like two goats. One would be a scape goat and the other they would kill.

When he spoke to my mum, he told her that even 200k won't be enough because he also needs to buy a tortoise grin. He said some special prayer warriors would also be invited to pray on my behalf.

Things do happen. Its pastors/prophets like these that spoil christianity.

1 Like

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by naijathings(m): 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2013
wazobia_for_u: this story look like a frame one in order to spoil christianity, if that is what you are trying to do,you are a joker .
DONT PAY SHINGBAIN
no. he only sabi furk and chop with his wife and leave it to pastor to do the spiritual part
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by lumideezle(m): 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2013
My Advice
Yourself and your family come together and confess your sins to one another and also to God, ask God for forgiveness and then fast and pray meditating on Psalm 91, 51 and 121.
I no wan knw the kind winch or demon wey dey toment you but I knw 4 sure that it cannot stand the powers of the most high.
Also when ever you want to break your fast, youself and your wife should pray a prayer of agreement both of you should hold hands and agree on something then pray about that thing together. EG if u are praying for deliverance from a particular thing say something like this " Mabel (your wifes name) Do you agree and believe that God would Deliver us from bla bla bla ?? Let her Ans clearly. "YES" then both of you hold hands and pray about that particular thing.
Note this excercise must be done void of sin o!!! I am assuming you and your wife got married in church so you are seen as 1 in Gods sight not just co existing.
Also personally as the man and head of the house petition God privately in prayers. Its called prayer of petition tell God that he made you the head of this house and he is your God and should intervane so the family he gave to you would not crumble. Just pray sincerly and most importantly believe that God has answered your prayers.
My Guy if you do these things, I lie not to you God in his mercy would intervane in your situation.
Good luck and God bless
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by cesil92: 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2013
Please its FRADULENT for any Pastor to demand for fees for deliverance.. Thats a strong clue that he is FAKE and his powers are not of God.

Pls go to the nearest Mountain of Fire Miracles Ministries closest to you.. Seek counselling from the pastor, find out when next is their deliverance, its mostly weekly, enroll in it, You must make up ur mind to fast throughout when it lasts, cos its a fasting programme, pray vigorously with faith, God wil surely show you things in your dream and wil speak to you. You dont need a Pastor to see things 4 u on ur behalf.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Mojasi(m): 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2013
call revrend fr chidolue Don of st Mary catholic parich ukpor on dis no nd tell him of your ploblem 08037089721
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by delors(m): 6:39pm On Jan 28, 2013
You dont need any advice bro...Dont pya...its a scam! I v been duped dat way before...please dont pay. Salvation is free for God giveth freely!
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by mu2sa2: 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2013
hypocrisy! Hypocrisy!! HYPOCRISY!!! All of u saying dont pay, prayer is free. Hypocrites, dont u pay money in ur church under one guise or another? Hypocrites.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by 7842I: 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2013
Some women connive with the pastors to defraud their husbands!

1 Like

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by vislabraye(m): 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2013
mu2sa2: hypocrisy! Hypocrisy!! HYPOCRISY!!! All of u saying dont pay, prayer is free. Hypocrites, dont u pay money in ur church under one guise or another? Hypocrites.

Get out from here.

1 Like

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by calcal: 6:50pm On Jan 28, 2013
In as much as the man of God is using the traditional power the n you can go for a cheaper option which is BABALAWO.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by mu2sa2: 6:51pm On Jan 28, 2013
vislabraye:

Get out from here.
What did they say about the truth?
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by festusf: 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2013
Don't pay any money 4 deliverance to any fake pastor.Go to real man of God 4 councelling &prayer.
payoski: A man of God from one MINISTRY that my wife attends asks her to pay #100,000 for house visitation, liberation and deliverance. That while he was praying he saw what happened in our family and my wife confirmed that is true, he man of God now said that danger ahead that we need to act fast by paying the money as soon as possible and obtain our PAYMENT RECEIPT which covers transportation for 7 persons and their salary . But the truth remain that we don’t have this money in question. Transportation from our state to his ministry ground is about #1,350 only, please we needs your good advice please
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by saint22: 6:56pm On Jan 28, 2013
HIV1: Pay sharply to this account First Bank 3030600842. I have seen your problem in a dream. Mine is cheaper just #80,000
Send only your wife cause I'll like to nack her apako grin
Ur name is HIV & u want to give d virus to her,
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 28, 2013
saved: Another cooked-up story to tarnish and mud-sling christians and their leaders. Continue to bash them on NL and tweeter like El rufai but, please DO NOT SPILL their BLOOD. Thanks.
LOL. I don't think the story is cooked-up.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by obitech(m): 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2013
Na wa o! Similar thing happened to me just last week. My friend invited me to this churchm when I got there I fell in love with the church and wanted to make it my second church because the woman was preaching good doctrines and she even told us to follow the leading of the holy spirit and his word and not miracles. Then one day, she asked me to come so that she can give me a deliverance request to avert the calamity she coming my way. To my suprice when I got there I receive the shock of my life when I was handed 26k bill to buy deliverance materials from the ministry. initially I did not see anything wrong with it but when I noticed that she also charges similar amount on others, it began to down on me like it's like am being scammed.what anoid me more was when I saw some deliverance material of a member, it's not even up to 2k not to talk of 26k. Some of the materials are things like a bottle of olive oil, salt etc Even my friend that took me there told me he payed 15k for his own deliverance and he borrowed that money from me to buy his deliverance materials then. I also want to know if it's right to pay money for deliverance.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Websolution: 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2013
What kind pastor is he?no real man God wll charge such amount of money for deliverance. Are u the one paying his salary? U pple should try another pastor
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by informatix: 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2013
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Goodcare(m): 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2013
It depen on the church u are going for me I advivce you to go to M.F.M or redeemed church there deliverance there is free
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Orikinla(m): 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2013
payoski: A man of God from one MINISTRY that my wife attends asks her to pay #100,000 for house visitation, liberation and deliverance. That while he was praying he saw what happened in our family and my wife confirmed that is true, he man of God now said that danger ahead that we need to act fast by paying the money as soon as possible and obtain our PAYMENT RECEIPT which covers transportation for 7 persons and their salary . But the truth remain that we don’t have this money in question. Transportation from our state to his ministry ground is about #1,350 only, please we needs your good advice please
[size=18pt]
Everybody has a price.

The deliverance you are desperate for is in your own heart, soul and spirit.
Your faith is your strength.

Many cultists and spiritualists are now posting and parading as pastors and prophets in Nigeria.

BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS.

IF YOU HAVE OFFENDED ANYONE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, REPENT AND MAKE RESTITUTION. THEN THE PRAYER OF PSALM 91 IS ENOUGH TO DELIVER YOU FROM ANY OF YOUR FEARS WHETHER REAL OR IMAGINED. AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY ANY 419 PASTOR OR CHURCH FOR DELIVERANCE.[/size]
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by spice4j: 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2013
Go to mfm for delivrance okay ...peace
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by andyanders: 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2013
That is not man of God but man of devil.Mention the name of the church.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by victorD3: 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2013
Why are these moderators always interested in stories that tarnished Christianity but always posts educating Islamic doctrines?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV / Types Of People Who Wouldn't Like Adeboye's Words Recently / LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.