Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,576 members, 7,892,345 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 10:39 AM

Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! (24646 Views)

Jemiconx: Join ASCENSION WORSHIPPERS / What Happnd To The Hand's Of Dj Paul Of Three 6 Mafia? / Rick Ross Enlist Fat Joe,the Game & Ja Rule To Diss 50 On Mafia Music(remix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by shawna(f): 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2006
LOL bluenubian ur funny and i cant believe all that crap about three 6 mafia being devil worshippers undecided
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by Free(f): 3:28am On Apr 01, 2007
hey!

U can nevr be too sure
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by A40(m): 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2007
I get the three six mafia thing is kind of scary never been a big fan of them, but i was really feeling the Stay Fly song and i liked The Poppin my Collar joint even more, well its up to the listener to make up what to do with the song but i doubt if it can really alter my thinking though show me the rapper thats really Godly,
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by naijafan(m): 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2007
whether you listen to three 6 mafia (openly claiming to worship the devil) or you listen to ja rule or 50 cents cocking guns (doing things the devil will like people to do), all na same thing. the fact that they claim the devil doesnt make them anyway different.
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by Hugoboi(m): 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2007
all na hype and publicity stunts!!
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by Seun(m): 6:57pm On Apr 18, 2007
Those are just crazy publicity stunts. Thanks to those stunts, some people are talking about them. It works! wink
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by chiogo(f): 5:06pm On Apr 19, 2007
I don't know about that song 'cause i don't even listen to their songs. They're just too ghetto for me. tongue
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by WafiJoe(m): 2:31pm On May 18, 2008
I havent heard about those idiotic 666 mafias, and I pray neva to hear of dem. blue or watx ur name u can go to hell wit dem and 4k out of here, cos u r one of dem.
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by robby1(m): 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2008
whats all this about three six mafia? even if they said they do worship the devil, are they the first or the only ones? What of so solid crew? why is no one crucifying them? at least they said they worship the devil in "21 seconds" and i am sure you all like 21 seconds.

Ok yes. they worship the devil. Go and kill them.
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by shotster50(m): 3:26am On Oct 17, 2008
A lot of people need growing up. Rappers would sell their own mothers to get paid, so they can say whatever they like to get cheap publicity. don't believe the hype man otherwise your goin to have a friggin heart attack.
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by JMCRecords(m): 2:51am On Oct 23, 2008
Controversy

[edit] Satanic imagery controversy
Three 6 Mafia's name has been a topic of controversy because of some people's belief that their name refers to the Number of the Beast (supported by their former name "Triple Six Mafia"wink. They are known to have mentioned the occult in song topics and this, with their name, has potentially affected their amount of television and radio play (until their success with "Stay Fly"wink. In their first full length horrorcore LP, Mystic Stylez, the groups references to the occult reached its climax. The most notable example of the group's occult references can be found in the song "Fuckin wit Dis Click." Lord Infamous states "No I'm not a Christian," and DJ Paul's verse is filled with blatant Satanic lyrics, such as "I'm on a cross, Lucifer, please cut me free," and "A mind for murder but the barrel couldn't tell you half about this antichrist; Look into my eyes tell me what you see; The demonic man about scarecrowism; Saints can you feel me." Also on the track "Murder On My Mind," the distorted voice of DJ Paul identifies "Lucifer" as "the leader of the Three 6 Mafia." However the group has never claimed to worship Satan, and in their acceptance speech at the 2006 Academy Awards group member Juicy J thanked Jesus for their nomination and win for Best Song in a motion picture.[4] The name's meaning is attributed to the fact that "it started with three people in the group, [and] ended up with six; Three 6 Mafia" according to an interview with Juicy J.[5]

Their 2005 single, "Stay Fly," was also referenced in the argument of Three 6 Mafia's satanic "shoutouts" for the high pitched, almost female voice, in the background at the beginning of the song. The voice was assumed, by at least some, to be saying "You're My God, "You're My King" You're My Father". However, the track was actually derived from the classic song "Tell Me Why Has Our Love Turned Cold" by funk/soul singer, Willie Hutch. The actual track says "You're my pride, you're my dream, you're my dar-ling."

Juicy J and DJ Paul recently conducted an interview with Chris Loos in which they were again asked about allegations regarding the "Stay Fly"'s lyrical content, with Juicy J maintaining that Three 6 Mafia were not devil worshippers, mentioning that his father is a preacher - also referenced in the song "Father Houston" - and that if he ever did worship Satan, his father would "kill him".

In an issue of Entertainment Weekly[citation needed], Juicy J defended the group, saying that the group's name was decided for entertainment purposes: "Back then in the '90s, nobody knew who we were. We had to get ourselves out there and be known; put something that would draw attention, and it did."
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by BlueBatma: 11:21pm On Apr 16, 2009
dude you guys are really dumb Three 6 Mafia kicks ass and you guys suck Throw up Tha Devil Horns Bich
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by Phillfree(m): 7:43am On Apr 23, 2009
@topic poster, 've heard that a couple of times but it's a lie
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by roymorah(m): 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2009
na una business, bluenubian am feeling you,that i like their music aint mean nothin and who told you to judge?
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by slimghost(m): 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2009
and so am i!!! thats the new cool.
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by TOYOSI20(f): 5:44am On May 02, 2009
slimghost:

and so am i!!! thats the new cool.

ROFL!!

Ignorance really is BLISS!!
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by dremo: 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2009
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers!
« #19 on: May 01, 2006, 11:16 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How am i preaching to U!!

And if yu like u listen to them!!No one here cares, peaceout girl!!
In the bible they said dont support satonic things, so if yu listen to them tit means you are supporting the devil since they represent the devil!!But anyway u can do whatever u want!!U got your own brain and mind!!So do whatever u want to do but remember dont listen to the devil!!And also before the begining of the three 6 mafia song stay fly the lady in the background is not singing she is actualy saying Lucifer U are god and king.And before Juicy J starts flowin he said Lucifer.
Blue i am just trying to get my point through!!

THIS IS BULLSHIT, THAT LUCIFER SHIT YALL KEEP TRYIN TO PIN ON STAY FLY, READ THIS AND THEN GO AND LISTEN TO BOTH THREE 6 MAFIAS STAY FLY AND WILLIE HUTCH'S WHY HAS OUR LOVE TURNED COLD AND GET YA FACTS RIGHT. AND BEFORE JUICY J STARTS RAPPIN HE DOES NOT SAY "LUCIFER", IT'S OBVIOUS HE SAYS "INTRODUCIN". GET YA SHIT RIGHT DICKHEADS, YALL ARE SINNING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE YOU ARE BEARING FALSE WITNESS, READ THIS BELOW,

Okay i've been following this too and tryin to tell people Lucifer is not mentioned and Juicy says introducin or producin before he raps. Also a very recent interview on allhiphop.com with 3-6 clears up the devil worshiper rumors, they said no way are they devil worshipers. They say they have been blessed and devil worshipers wouldn't be blessed like they have. I have heard the vocals on Hutch and 3-6 since their the same exact are something like "Through my heart, through my feet, through my body" but its hard to hear cause they change the accent of the words, you know how singers do that all the time especialy with the national anthem, we know their saying something, but it doesn't sound like the normal way you would say it, there is a different way to sing certain words depending on the pitch yadadamean? say those words when you listen to it and you can kinda of hear it, like heart sounds like har without the T and body sounds like bah ah dy. It might be "To my" instead of "through" as well, but its something on that line. That's why people think its do ba da its to my har to my feet to my bah ah dy that's where the do ba da do ba dee cause people couldn't make out what it was saying they was just going off the sounds. .
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by dremo: 11:07pm On Aug 25, 2009
JMCRecords, You are right about all that you said, and it sounds much more logical than that of a lot of the bull these people puttin on here.
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by gbigbega: 9:28am On Aug 27, 2009
bluenubian please be objective. If what you want is to really know the truth, then you should be ready to allow the truth to set you free. I understand you love 3 6 mafia but please be careful and know that it is not all the things we love that is good for us. You may have a good intention but they may not have such intention for their listeners. If their song is from the devil, then be sure it will not do you any good. How else will they get it into the public if those songs are not very attractive and soothing to the hears- we are talking about the devil here bro.

You are a product of what you hear and see. Your mind, life style and believe is shaped by what you hear/see. Look at yourself and see if there is anything you are today that is not a product of what you hear/see. The bad or good things you are today is because your either heard or saw them; and guess what? they are always very attractive and suiting to the ears/eyes.

They have chosen their part in life. Please Choose yours with care.
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by safabest(m): 9:03am On Oct 24, 2009
Would y'all stop hating and playing and get serious? If they worship the Devil, what business is that of yours? Abi if dem say na God dem dey worship, you for waste your time begin post yeye for here? I have followed their musical career from way back and they are a MAFIA in the industry not as you guys put it. Take note, there are may other things you can dedicate your time to
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by ritchboy(m): 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2009
Hahahaha, everybody worships the devil nowadays, jay-z, rihanna, kanye west, nas, george bush, etc.etc.etc.
Christians must be quaking in their boots cheesy
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by 3seriez(m): 2:05am On Oct 27, 2009
"U know its hard out here for a love-vendor! When a nigga tryna make money for d rent". Itz just music, & it dont & never will affect me in a negative way. If it affects u, dats ur probs. I remain a fan, cool cool cool
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by ajekpaks(m): 2:50am On Oct 27, 2009
jams the door shut immediately shocked shocked shocked
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by collide: 9:14am On Oct 27, 2009
grin three six mafia ? devil worshipers, jay z freemason, rihanna raped by the devil, dbanj smuggling cocaine in and out of Europe, bone thugs church of satan members + celine doin and mudafuckers who sing very well, ohh i forgot this one don jazzy is a fagg. mi went to do yash implant.
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by kaybee21: 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2009
The faces of triple six
Devil shit sorcerer
(Kill that bitch, chop that bitch)
Or you might get caught on a crucifix
I'm sick of that burning inside of my
Cradle I'm wishin' that He could just come
Yet
-

Victims of my devil's playground
Come burn with me until the end
-

No I'm not a Christian
But I'm mentally I'll and I don't
Understand all the reasons
-
I'm on a cross Lucifer please cut me free (cut me free)
I'll draw your portrait if you pull these nails out my feet (nails out my feet)
My cross turns upside down
And finally I'm loose
I flip the land and released the others who sinned, tha Scarecrow and the Juice
I look to the sky and all I could say was
"Finally it's on again"
No lord could stop us now
Cause the demons reborn again
My praise
The first power found me
So I could never coward out
A mind for murder but the barrel couldn't tell you half about this antichrist
Look into my eyes tell me what you see
The demonic man about scarecrowism
Saints can you feel me
I try for years and years
Sinkin' this one day of depression
Stormy weather and church bells
Ringin' to the election of a new-follower
Follow me into the trees
Watch me rob Adam
And watch me rape Eve
In this eve of destruction
Most will probably wonder
Will Dj Paul, the Triple Six click
And Hell take'them under

-

all from the song fu***n' with this click.
then theres the coincidental "mumbling" in stay fly.
oh not to mention the discography of their cd "hypnotize minds".

that enough proof for ya?
i dont think normal people take the time to mention the big L that much.
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by crazyhoopz(f): 7:27pm On Jan 08, 2010
i think that the blue girl or whatever your name is your not really trying to hear what anyone is sayin because two people gave you more than enough reasons for you to stop loving 3 six mafia (devil worshippers) but yet you still love them, but yet your a christian right??
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by Vacora(m): 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2010
Una never tire for this rumour mongering? This topic is so lame and old.
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by torture: 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2010
THREE SIX MAFIA is just another rap group out there. There acclaimed devil worship is just a publicity stunt and you guys bought it. I got there first album DA UNBREAKABLES. They are just average good rappers who want something more in the game.
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by jamalzox: 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2010
download the single kilode, on vector's facebook fanpage.

Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by truuf: 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2010
torture:

THREE SIX MAFIA is just another rap group out there. There acclaimed devil worship is just a publicity stunt and you guys bought it. I got there first album DA UNBREAKABLES. They are just average good rappers who want something more in the game.

you sir are missinformed, mabey its the first album u owned by them but that doesnt make it there first album, there first album is not DA UNBREAkABLES, its mystic stylez and dat is my fav album by them so do a google search or something youll see im right, and the whole album is dark and refferences the devil heaps, so the hype with stay fly does not surprise me one bit
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by poweredcom(m): 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2010
so na dat one be una wahala now, if dem liek make dem dey worship red cow ynash!!!!!!
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by Mafia4life(m): 7:36am On Oct 23, 2010
Talk about three 6 mafia? No body can tell me shyt about these dude, I believe i am the only DIE-HARD fan the got in nigeria. These dude introduced Devil shyt rap back in the dayz of mystic style, Yeah, i have heard them rap against God but i believe they are regreting that now. Blasphemy is the most dangerous sin God will not forgive. They done that. Even if they are devil worshippers, i can't loose any of their album/mistape. I got all album of Dj paul, Juicy J, Lord Infamous, in short ALL CDs of H.C.P till date. They changed their name from triple 6 mafia to Three 6 mafia. This topic is old.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Forms Mavin Records, Signs Tiwa Savage / D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture / Opinion: Dorobucci Vid Is Wack!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.