Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,403 members, 7,937,233 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:00 PM

NIMC And BAT TMR How Far? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC And BAT TMR How Far? (901 Views)

Nimc Recruitment 2013..pls Any Info On Nimc Recruitment / Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NIMC And BAT TMR How Far? by taiworaji: 12:51pm On Jan 26, 2013
pls, house. does any1 have info on BAT TMR test of 20/21 Dec,2012. I wrote d test and have not heard frm them now I was sent a regret message that they can no longer continue wt my application.who else got d msg?also abt the NIMC, what is the latest?
Re: NIMC And BAT TMR How Far? by Gboliwe: 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2013
taiworaji: pls, house. does any1 have info on BAT TMR test of 20/21 Dec,2012. I wrote d test and have not heard frm them now I was sent a regret message that they can no longer continue wt my application.who else got d msg?also abt the NIMC, what is the latest?
They sent you a regret message how that they wont continue with your application and yet you are still holding on!
Common sweetheart, let it go! And for NIMC, nothing yet

(1) (Reply)

Landover Aviation Services Vacancy : Aircraft Pilots, Cabin Crew, Engineers And / Jobs/vacancies / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.