Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,858 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:22 AM

What Is Your Funniest Experience In School? - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / What Is Your Funniest Experience In School? (585 Views)

Earn Money While In School By Being An Affiliate For A Nigerian Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Funniest Experience In School? by Stanlyag(m): 1:10am On Jan 27, 2013
Mine was i pry 1 or so .at that time we were using the english text 'edet lives in calabar'.i was the best pupil in class and always sat at the extreme.our classteacher was a grey haired no nonsense 'old skool' teacher who beats like mad.on this fateful day ,she was dealing on a page in the english text that was full of clocks,and for one reason or the oder at that time i did not know how to tell the time on clocks and here she was starting to flog those at the front and if you are flogged by this aunty you stay flogged.she didnt mind if u were her child or how brilliant u are.i kept telling my friend sitting close to me that i didnt know how to tell the time from the clocks but he wouldnt beleive me.Aunty at this point had already finished bloodying about 29 oder pupils when she now came up to my seat,mehn hot poo don almost escape my nyansh finish when suddenly i heard 'someone like u sef ,no need to ask u,u alredy know it'. Ol boi i no beleive my ears.Then i come dey pray make she no sey make i go do correction for board cos surely i 4 fall my hands ,fall her own join .jeez !na God save me dat day.pry sch fingz!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Funniest Experience In School? by Mynd44: 4:33am On Jan 27, 2013
I went to a really razz secondary school so everyday was madness. With police chasing students, students fighting students but the height of it is when school fight against school and all sort of weapons were used.
Re: What Is Your Funniest Experience In School? by ATMC(f): 7:00am On Jan 27, 2013
Mynd_44: I went to a really razz secondary school so everyday was madness. With police chasing students, students fighting students but the height of it is when school fight against school and all sort of weapons were used.
mynd, what's funny about this?
Re: What Is Your Funniest Experience In School? by Mynd44: 8:22am On Jan 27, 2013
ATMC: mynd, what's funny about this?
Okay... There was a day when a fight happened between another school and mine at a football field away from school and it was settled or so we thought.

The next day on the assemblym our principal was talking tough about how we should be good ambassadors of the school and that the next time something like that happens, she will expel everyone involved. That no one in school should think she was scared of them and she will personall take that person by hand and type his/her expulsion letter.

That afternoon as we were about to close, the school my school fought with showed up at our gate with cutlass, sticks etc ready for a rematch and immediately the school closed, the gates opened and the fighting started.

If you pass from my class and you are going to the gate, you will pass through the side of the prinsipal's office and my friends and I heard that the fighting had stopped so we were going home when something told us to look insed the principal's office and what we saw was amazing. Our brave principal was hidding under her table saying the lord's prayer
Re: What Is Your Funniest Experience In School? by IZUKWU(m): 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2013
^ that man fall hand die
Re: What Is Your Funniest Experience In School? by Mynd44: 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2013
IZUKWU: ^ that man fall hand die
cheesycheesy

(1) (Reply)

Study In China / Nigeria Education And Student Preparation For Life / Olco Study And Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.