Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,851 members, 7,938,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:17 AM

Looking For A Very Wealthy Older Man. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For A Very Wealthy Older Man. (1009 Views)

Older Women / Wealthy Hot Sexy Girls Looking For Partner For Dating / I Need A Wealthy Sugar Mummy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Very Wealthy Older Man. by Nobody: 4:39am On Jan 27, 2013
Hi
I'm looking for a man in his 40 to 60s, he must be willing to open his heart and love and be loved. I would like a long term relationship of mutual understanding. I am an extremely beautiful women in my late 20s, I am university educated and have a well paying job and live a comfortable life. The only thing missing is that I like older men,And I am fascinated with west africans(probably from watching too many nigerian movies). I am living in South Afria(I'm disease free, willing to be tested for your and my comfort) but would love to move to west africa just for the experince. This man should be extremely wealthy, and equally generous and be willing to relocate me to his country or if not possible to fly to mine regularly. I apologise if my post is unconvensional however I will not find this man if I don't voice it out. thank you
Re: Looking For A Very Wealthy Older Man. by Paulipopor: 5:15am On Jan 27, 2013
''I'm not looking for pretenders who act all good so they can bed me. The difficult part is finding someone good natured thats what i mean by friendly. There are some people that are just good people with no alterior motives that just want to love and be loved. No euro's and no lies. (Of course he needs to have a euro or two to rub together) but not rich. The rich and too handsome are a problem. Those seem to be so scarce. I knowjust one guy like that but he is too old for me'' that was you in 2009.

Why the swift change dear?
Re: Looking For A Very Wealthy Older Man. by Gboliwe: 6:13am On Jan 27, 2013
This is the post Paul.
sinako: I'm not looking for pretenders who act all good so they can bed me. The difficult part is finding someone good natured thats what i mean by friendly. There are some people that are just good people with no alterior motives that just want to love and be loved. No euro's and no lies. (Of course he needs to have a euro or two to rub together) but not rich. The rich and too handsome are a problem. Those seem to be so scarce. I know just one guy like that but he is too old for me
Re: Looking For A Very Wealthy Older Man. by Paulipopor: 8:36am On Jan 27, 2013
Gboliwe: This is the post Paul.
thank you oh jare my bro. You tight!
Re: Looking For A Very Wealthy Older Man. by Gboliwe: 10:32am On Jan 27, 2013
Paulipopor:
thank you oh jare my bro. You tight!
Please o, i'm your sister. I am not your or a brother
Re: Looking For A Very Wealthy Older Man. by Paulipopor: 10:36am On Jan 27, 2013
Gboliwe:
Please o, i'm your sister. I am not your or a brother
hahaha my bad. I didn't notice that. My apologies. Thanks sis.
Re: Looking For A Very Wealthy Older Man. by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 27, 2013
If you are not what is described in this post, do refrain from commenting. The 2009 post. Was made by a naïve little girl. The 2013 post was made by a grown women who's seen bullsh...
Re: Looking For A Very Wealthy Older Man. by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 27, 2013
If you are not what is described in this post, do refrain from commenting. The 2009 post. Was made by a naïve little girl. The 2013 post was made by a grown woman who's seen bullsh...

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Very Wealthy Older Man. by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 27, 2013
@ pailipopor Why have u decided to spoil my advert with your ressurection from the past?
Re: Looking For A Very Wealthy Older Man. by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 27, 2013
@ pailipopor Why have u decided to spoil my advert with your ressurection from the past?
Re: Looking For A Very Wealthy Older Man. by Paulipopor: 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2013
sinako: @ pailipopor Why have u decided to spoil my advert with your ressurection from the past?
thats not my intentions dear. Now that you've explained the reasons. I think we're cool.
I must commend your sincerity. I wish you the very best.

**don't get mad***you potential customer is reading this now***
Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Date And Meet Up Telegram 2020 / / What Is Happening?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.