Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,588 members, 7,937,659 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother (15032 Views)

Inside Kim Kardashian And Kanye West’s $20 Million Mansion (photos) / Chidi Mokeme Buys Wife A Range Rover For Mother's Day / Rihanna Acquires $12 Million Mansion In Los Angeles [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Afam4eva(m): 9:48am On Jan 28, 2013
kandiikane:
There are but it doesn't usually involving breaking your back for your child. Not really.
Pls can you apologize to all the fathers in the world for this comment. So, a man that runs around to make sure he feeds his family is not breaking his back? I have sent this thread to fathers all over the world so that they will see what their kids are saying about them.

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by kandiikane(m): 9:48am On Jan 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
Taking care of the kids with? Sand? Who provided what she's taking care of the child with? The house that she's taking care of the child in was provided why who?

We're in 2013 and you still have this mindset? Women are working AND taking care of their children.
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 28, 2013
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Afam4eva(m): 9:50am On Jan 28, 2013
kandiikane:

We're in 2013 and you still have this mindset? Women are working AND taking care of their children.
We're in 2013 and you still have this mindset? Men are taking care of their children and working.
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 28, 2013
Pharoh: What path do you want me to go that i have not gone already?, and what role did the father played that you say i skipped?.

I have been rewarding both of my parents for the past seven years and nothing in this world can change that. cool

[size=13pt]You're saying Beyoncé should respect his role as a father, when in fact he disrespected it. Rather than chastise Beyoncé, ask if he made amends with the wife he cheated on and the daughters he betrayed. Imagine Blue Ivy being one year younger than her uncle or aunty. Beyoncé is raising a one-year old, meanwhile her 60-something year old father is paying child support for his toddler. Free Beyoncé abeg.

OT: I'm tempted to ask if it's only Tina living in that house? I hope she has guests frequenting, otherwise she'll be using the theater room alone lol.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by kandiikane(m): 9:51am On Jan 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
Pls can you apologize to all the fathers in the world for this comment. So, a man that runs around to make sure he feeds his family is not breaking his back? I have sent this thread to fathers all over the world so that they will see what their kids are saying about them.

LOL! And the mother doesn't feed the family, right? You've never seen a mother working? Even if it's selling groundnut in the market?
Abeg, remove that mentality. Both parents go to work. When they come back, one spends time with the kids, whilst the other is out doing masculine duties.
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 28, 2013
kandiikane: Can you tell me why mothers won't be appreciated more when fathers are out in beer parlours everynight drinking pammy and eyeing young things, whilst the mother is at home taking care of the kids.
To make matters worse, he'll CONSTANTLY be complaining about his wife's weight forgetting that she's the one who carried and bore HIS children (never mind that he looks like a balloon himself). Ungrateful pigs! angry
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by kandiikane(m): 9:53am On Jan 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
We're in 2013 and you still have this mindset? Men are taking care of their children and working.

*gasps* oh really?! I guess the whole women being single parents is a conspiracy to bring men down.
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by kandiikane(m): 9:54am On Jan 28, 2013
Good Girl:
To make matters worse, he'll CONSTANTLY be complaining about his wife's weight forgetting that she's the one who carried and bore HIS children (never mind that he looks like a balloon himself). Ungrateful pigs! angry

Lol, someone's not happy. grin
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Pharoh: 9:54am On Jan 28, 2013
slimyem: There is no mindset here nor is it a new generation thing.
Even YOU would naturally warm up to the needs of your mother FIRST before your dad from whatever angle you wanno see it from.
Mothers are more defined in the life of a child than fathers.cool
It is just the way it is.

Funny how its the men crying unfairness here that are the champions of defining feminine roles in the home and why/how men should not be involved.undecided

To be honest with you, this is not about who you warm up to first or who you will do more for from my point of view. This is more of appreciating both parents as much as you can because both of them contributed to your life. Trying to find out who did this or was more defined in my life is irrelevant.

Without emotions i have sat down to look through my life and see the contribution that each of them make. The dimension a father contributes into a kids life is different from the dimension a mother will contribute and they can overlap as well. The message is for everyone to appreciate both parents according to their needs and desist from using excuses like cheating to throw away the contribution a father makes to his or her life.
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Afam4eva(m): 9:54am On Jan 28, 2013
kandiikane:

*gasps* oh really?! I guess the whole women being single parents is a conspiracy to bring men down.

You're shifting the goal post...We're talking of a complete family with Father and Mother and not single parents.
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 28, 2013
[size=13pt]Kai, thread derailed lmao.

Afam, Kandii, myself, Good girl, Pharoh, and others, can we try to get back on topic? I see fathers vs mothers talk don make us kolo small.

Thank you in advance... kiss
[/size]
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by pekelepekele(m): 9:57am On Jan 28, 2013
Guys please what is it with oyinbo and bathrooms? . 6 bedrooms and 16 bathroom shocked na wa oo
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by slimyem: 9:58am On Jan 28, 2013
safarigirl: go and ask the millions of people in jail due to the absence of a 'father figure' in their lives.
....and what about the people in jail despite the presewnce of a father figure in their lives??
Anyone who is jail bound is whethwer a father is presnt or not!

Fathers are just as important as mothers, in fact, I have been influenced more by my father than anyone in the world.
of course!
No one is saying they are not but mostly,they tale second place!
My father is a gem in my life too.cool
Sure there are men who don't accept their fatherly responsibilities, then again, sp3rm donors do not count as 'fathers' people need to stop confusing those terms. A father is MORE than a man who knocks up your mama, even a class teacher could me more of a father than your mother's husband.
There are more sp£rm donors than there are FATHERS!
Just look around you..
No statistics is required.undecided

That being sd, irrespective of a man's mistakes, his child should not be alienated from him simply because he did her mama wrong, people make mistakes, it's up to their loved ones to forgive once they accept this and Beyonce and her mama aren't acting right.
You cannot judge people relationship and their level of tolerance of acceptance like this.
You don't know how highly she rated her father and how highly dissapointed she was by his action.
I don't know if/how long it'd take to forgive my father if i was in her shoes so i wouldn't judge her.smiley
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 28, 2013
kandiikane:

Lol, someone's not happy. grin
angry angry angry
Just got carried away.
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by kandiikane(m): 10:00am On Jan 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
You're shifting the goal post...We're talking of a complete family with Father and Mother and not single parents.

No, I am not. Even if it's a complete family, what will be the first thing out of the father's mouth to the mum?

Dad: 'Where is my food?! Why is there no food on the table.You are very lazy! You've gone fat! Your punny don slack from birthing all your children. You've let yourself go. I come from work and there are bowls in the sink. Useless woman '

Mum:'Erm, I was at work too. We came in together.undecided'
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Pharoh: 10:01am On Jan 28, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Kai, thread derailed lmao.

Afam, Kandii, myself, Good girl, and Pharoh, can we try to get back on topic? I see fathers vs mothers talk don make us kolo small.

Thank you in advance... kiss
[/size]

Lol but answer this question first below grin

ogugua88:

[size=13pt]You're saying Beyoncé should respect his role as a father, when in fact he disrespected it. Rather than chastise Beyoncé, ask if he made amends with the wife he cheated on and the daughters he betrayed. Imagine Blue Ivy being one year younger than her uncle or aunty. Beyoncé is raising a one-year old, meanwhile her 60-something year old father is paying child support for his toddler. Free Beyoncé abeg.

OT: I'm tempted to ask if it's only Tina living in that house? I hope she has guests frequenting, otherwise she'll be using the theater room alone lol.[/size]

So what if it is the reverse we have and it was her mother that cheated on the father?. Will you support beyonce not to do anything for the mother or you will start asking people to find the reason why she cheated?. Will you also still support her to do something for her mom because she is the weaker sex and got nothing out of the marriage?.
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Afam4eva(m): 10:05am On Jan 28, 2013
kandiikane:

No, I am not. Even if it's a complete family, what will be the first thing out of the father's mouth to the mum?

Dad: 'Where is my food?! Why is there no food on the table.You are very lazy! You've gone fat! Your punny don slack from birthing all your children. You've let yourself go. I come from work and there are bowls in the sink. Useless woman '

Mum:'Erm, I was at work too. We came in together.undecided'
I don't know the kind of home you grew up in(no offense) but i don't know how many fathers will say such things to their wives. Why are you generalizing? And again you're going off tangent. We're asking if the Father plays no role in the family. is it the mother that does everything?
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 28, 2013
Pharoh: Lol but answer this question first below grin

So what if it is the reverse we have and it was her mother that cheated on the father?. Will you support beyonce not to do anything for the mother or you will start asking people to find the reason why she cheated?. Will you also still support her to do something for her mom because she is the weaker sex and got nothing out of the marriage?.

[size=13pt]Wrong is wrong, man or woman. I don't consider myself weak. If I, as a woman, make a mistake, then I should deal with the repercussions, even if that includes alienation from my children. So, if Beyoncé did the same for her mom who cheated, then you wouldn't hear me complain.

Now discuss the mansion lol.[/size]

pekelepekele: Guys please what is it with oyinbo and bathrooms? . 6 bedrooms and 16 bathroom shocked na wa oo

[size=13pt]Tina no be spring chicken. She can be walking from the kitchen and suffering incontinence and need to visit the restroom three times before entering her bedroom which is down the hall. It's better to keep going through the three bathrooms by the bedroom rather than making u-turns.[/size]
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Toks2008(m): 10:10am On Jan 28, 2013
My candid advice to those who really want this type of mansion and even a better one is to give their life to Jesus and bring as many people as possible to the kingdom of GOD then you can be sure to have a great mansion better than the best in this present world. Just my simple candid advice.

So while you try your best to have this in this present world which is corruptible, you can also secure a better one in Heavenly Kingdom which is incorruptible.
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by slimyem: 10:10am On Jan 28, 2013
Pharoh:

To be honest with you, this is not about who you warm up to first or who you will do more for from my point of view. This is more of appreciating both parents as much as you can because both of them contributed to your life. Trying to find out who did this or was more defined in my life is irrelevant.
Maybe to you..but definitely not to me and not to a lot of other people who have a parent who has failed to live up to his or her responsibility as one.
There's no sentiments here.
What you give is what you get.
Mothers give more mostly so they get more.
...and if father give more than mothers do,they'll equally get as much as they deserve.wink

Without emotions i have sat down to look through my life and see the contribution that each of them make. The dimension a father contributes into a kids life is different from the dimension a mother will contribute and they can overlap as well. The message is for everyone to appreciate both parents according to their needs and desist from using excuses like cheating to throw away the contribution a father makes to his or her life.
this should answer you..
You cannot judge people relationship
and their level of tolerance of
acceptance like this.
You don't know how highly she rated
her father and how highly dissapointed
she was by his action.
I don't know if/how long it'd take to
forgive my father if i was in her shoes so
i wouldn't judge her.
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Oahray: 10:11am On Jan 28, 2013
Wow! See derailing. Why do peeps always want to compare everything? A mother and a father are not opponents. Why single out one as more important than the other?
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by kandiikane(m): 10:12am On Jan 28, 2013
Because one is. tongue
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Pharoh: 10:13am On Jan 28, 2013
Ogugua88: Wrong is wrong, man or woman. I don't consider myself weak. If I, as a woman, make a mistake, then I should deal with the repercussions, even if that includes alienation from my children. So, if Beyoncé did the same for her mom who cheated, then you wouldn't hear me complain.

Now discuss the mansion lol.

This is fair enough and back to the topic.

Ogugua88: Tina no be spring chicken. She can be walking from the kitchen and suffering incontinence and need to visit the restroom three times before entering her bedroom which is down the hall. It's better to keep going through the three bathrooms by the bedroom rather than making u-turns.

Its too much for one person except she will be sharing her facilities with her house helps or there are extended family members coming to stay there with her.
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 28, 2013
How do dis people make dat type moni?
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Oahray: 10:15am On Jan 28, 2013
kandiikane: Because one is. tongue
Yeah, right! Sounds like: water is better than air, cos water is satisfying and quenches our thirst when we are about to die of thirst.

Silly argument.
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Oahray: 10:16am On Jan 28, 2013
Fisherman.com:
How do dis people make dat type moni?
Not by fishing... tongue
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by kandiikane(m): 10:18am On Jan 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
I don't know the kind of home you grew up in(no offense) but i don't know how many fathers will say such things to their wives. Why are you generalizing? And again you're going off tangent. We're asking if the Father plays no role in the family. is it the mother that does everything?

If you didn't know, many fathers do say such. This forum alone will show you the percentage of men who have such bush mentalities. How can I stop generalizing when majority of men are useless fathers? Only a small percentage live up to the name 'father'. You don't like it? Na your own. There's is no arguing that a father plays a role, but only a small percentage of the role revolves around the kids. About 75%
Is showing everyone in the house who the 'man' is. This is the one thing men cannot. win. Sorry. wink

@topic, now I understand, na because of incontinence and maybe loose anuz na im mek dem get 16 bathrooms.
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by kandiikane(m): 10:19am On Jan 28, 2013
Oahray: Yeah, right! Sounds like: water is better than air, cos water is satisfying and quenches our thirst when we are about to die of thirst.

Silly argument.

A mother is both water and air. wink
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Pharoh: 10:21am On Jan 28, 2013
kandiikane:

No it is not and that analogy just pointed to the beauty of not comparing them to see which is more important.
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Oahray: 10:21am On Jan 28, 2013
kandiikane:

your opinion. I would not trade my dad for another mother. Same applies to my mom.
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by kandiikane(m): 10:24am On Jan 28, 2013
Pharoh:

No it is not and that analogy just pointed to the beauty of not comparing them to see which is more important.

A mother will give you the last cup of garri left, but the dad will say, ' I need the garri more. I need the energy to nyash your mama tonight.'

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates / Nigeria's Top 10 Sexiest Mums / Dr Sid Welcomes Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.