Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,621 members, 7,951,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:42 PM

Nigerian Policemen Dancing On Duty (pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Policemen Dancing On Duty (pix) (24665 Views)

Policeman On Duty Wearing Shorts & T-shirt In Ojo Lagos(photos) / Police Officer Sleeping On Duty (photo) / Amaechi ...sleeping On Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Policemen Dancing On Duty (pix) by thaoriginator: 9:28am On Jan 28, 2013
Ola0711: fool
how is he a fool?shocked for telling the truth? Nawao, 40 lapdogs at work here, I don forget say today is monday sha work just start!
Re: Nigerian Policemen Dancing On Duty (pix) by chuckon(m): 9:30am On Jan 28, 2013
[quote author=Ola0711]you are correct
Re: Nigerian Policemen Dancing On Duty (pix) by greatgod2012(f): 9:38am On Jan 28, 2013
Dis guys don high!

even, if robbers invade d place.......na lie, dem no go know.......they don sayo.......big time!
Re: Nigerian Policemen Dancing On Duty (pix) by ffo(m): 9:51am On Jan 28, 2013
What is d big deal, are they not human beings? are they not supposed to socialize like others, so kini big deal? FYI,it not only 9ja police that do that its every where.

The other day an assistant referee posed with Messi to take a photograph, if its Nigeria, people will be raising eye brows.
abeg, free them.
Re: Nigerian Policemen Dancing On Duty (pix) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 28, 2013
See their mate for Borno

Re: Nigerian Policemen Dancing On Duty (pix) by BEMAN: 10:28am On Jan 28, 2013
Honestly i dnt see any probs wit them hving fun with their host community.it happens evrywhere in the world. Its a sign of good policing. Police is your friend not professional monsters
Re: Nigerian Policemen Dancing On Duty (pix) by akinwaleok: 10:47am On Jan 28, 2013
that woman be CID too
Re: Nigerian Policemen Dancing On Duty (pix) by sharubutu(m): 10:53am On Jan 28, 2013
'Monkey tail' @ work. U go blame dem? Body no be fire wood oh.
Re: Nigerian Policemen Dancing On Duty (pix) by Jakumo(m): 10:55am On Jan 28, 2013
uihebom: Dis is wat you get when you give area boys guns and uniform. Every policeman on duty should always be on alert not not break dancing as if dey hired dem to come and clown for them. Den after dancing , you no go know where your gun dey.

DPO Nwachukwu: "Sgt.Akpan, and Sgt.Musa, de time when unu start ya duty today, gun dey ya hand. Now wey you say you don close for work, you no bring any gun come back for armory. In short, wey ya gun?"

Sgt. Akpan : "Shun Sir! You mean de gun wey we been dey collect every morning to carry for duty time ? Thank you sir, let me expl.."

DPO : "Shutup, See how as dis monkey dey shame our police uniform! If I mistake give you one of my slap this evening, na for hospital bed you go wake up, if God say make you no enter mortuary go. Which kind foolish question you dey ask me again, sa whether na about ya service rifle I dey ask? Abi you tink say I dey ask you about that cap-gun wey ya granpapa dey take kill monkey dem for inside gofment reserve? Hidiott. I am coming to deal with you. Sit down there with that goat and the man when teef am, for under counter. Oya, You, Sgt.Musa, wey ya gun ?"

Sgt. Musa : " Shun Sir ! Walahi talahi sir. Me I no sabinto dance at all. See mark for my head. As I dey take head nak ground five times per day sir, na him cause that mark. I dey fear am fwa God sir, no be su-mall sin, sir, but na Sgt. Akpan first say make we follow them di-rinki sumall Gulder and Sap'le Wata, come begin dey dance, make dem no vex say we eye too strong for inside where dem dey do party. As dem begin dey spray Sgt.Akpan with felenty-felenty new 100 naira money, na so me self come vex begin dey dance by force...."

Sgt.Akpan "Oga na LIE, see Musa him mouth like new hundred naira money. Before God sir, na Musa first me finish one Gulder, before he come begin dey shout say we no come here to count bridge, say na to enjoy and follow dem chop new 100 naira money him come do, if na to say me I fit siddon dey look like mumu. You no see am ? Now, when we dey station he come dey try to put am for my head. Na God go soda ya yash, Musa..."

DPO : "Two of you SHUTUP. I say wey ya gun ?"

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Policemen Dancing On Duty (pix) by MyX1: 10:58am On Jan 28, 2013
Ola0711: fool
Can you just give me one good reason that make you call him ''Fool''?
Re: Nigerian Policemen Dancing On Duty (pix) by smalmata(m): 11:03am On Jan 28, 2013
What the policemen are doing is not bad,it probably could have been a colleague's wedding party & they are showing their dancing skills in-tune with the music played.
They are also Humans,letting off steam makes their work easier.
Re: Nigerian Policemen Dancing On Duty (pix) by BodyKiss(m): 11:22am On Jan 28, 2013
naptu2: Hm! It's catching on. NYPD cops grinding on young females at the West Indian Day Parade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&client=mv-google&hl=en-GB&v=e9a5_kiq3R0&nomobile=1

These guys are so fired. grin
Re: Nigerian Policemen Dancing On Duty (pix) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 28, 2013
young bu..:
Hey how I which sey I dey there I for carry their guns waka grin

...go start dat thief wey dey hungry u since, abi?
Re: Nigerian Policemen Dancing On Duty (pix) by Symphony007: 11:23am On Jan 28, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
This is what you breed when 18 police training schools, the apex institutions to train police is allocated 400 million naira while the presidency budgets 300 million naira to take care of pets in aso rock i.e. dogs and another one billion naira to feed Jonathan and his hippopotamus looking deputy.

Are we expecting them to auto-magically become good after refusing them the basic training requirements? It's rather hypocritical to feed 50 police recruits with single fish head, pay them less 200 hundred dollars and expect them to do otherwise than the nonsense seen above. Abeg . . .No long thing joor, carry go agile MOPOL.
i think if you use your brains better you'll realise that the state house holds thousands of meetings,luncheons, state dinners, prayer breakfast and tons of others in a year. That is what that feeding money is for not for the first and second farmily only. If you think it's only in nigeria go and see the white house budget, congressional administrative commitee budget, buckingham palace welfare budget.etc. And finally the president has visited the acardemy and there are steps being taken to right the wrongs. If things don't get better subsequently then you can spew your rants.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policemen Dancing On Duty (pix) by kingsmoris1(m): 11:24am On Jan 28, 2013
UNa no go kill me joor
Re: Nigerian Policemen Dancing On Duty (pix) by TableLeg(m): 11:29am On Jan 28, 2013
Embarrassing!
Re: Nigerian Policemen Dancing On Duty (pix) by johnie: 11:29am On Jan 28, 2013
Na for Police College Ikeja?
Re: Nigerian Policemen Dancing On Duty (pix) by ignis: 11:32am On Jan 28, 2013
young bu..:
And who told you that they have gun?
Do you see any gun in the pix?
Re: Nigerian Policemen Dancing On Duty (pix) by alyarmouk(m): 11:33am On Jan 28, 2013
martyns303: These guys are clowns I swear. The lady is Dancing Gangnam style, the one standing is dancing D'banj, as for the one on the floor, heaven knows

the one on the floor? haba, u no know dat style? na GWOZAAA style na..... dem get the slap version too. gwozaa standard
Re: Nigerian Policemen Dancing On Duty (pix) by johnie: 11:34am On Jan 28, 2013
naptu2: Hm! It's catching on. NYPD cops grinding on young females at the West Indian Day Parade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&client=mv-google&hl=en-GB&v=e9a5_kiq3R0&nomobile=1

Thanks Naptu2 for balancing things up!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policemen Dancing On Duty (pix) by NaLaugh: 11:35am On Jan 28, 2013
angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policemen Dancing On Duty (pix) by TableLeg(m): 11:36am On Jan 28, 2013
johnie: Na for Police College Ikeja?
No. It is at the police Nursery!
#Dumbf.u.c.k
Re: Nigerian Policemen Dancing On Duty (pix) by maxuella: 11:50am On Jan 28, 2013
u be theif i tell u.
young bu..:
Re: Nigerian Policemen Dancing On Duty (pix) by 80million1: 11:53am On Jan 28, 2013
Pls tell me this is a MUSICAL VIDEO Shoot!
Re: Nigerian Policemen Dancing On Duty (pix) by bunchyproject(m): 12:03pm On Jan 28, 2013
Its a celebration,everybody has ryt to celebrate
Re: Nigerian Policemen Dancing On Duty (pix) by born2boink(m): 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2013
9ja for dey another planet,I never see country we bi like 9ja again
Re: Nigerian Policemen Dancing On Duty (pix) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2013
Observe the ceremony is over,they're kinda less busy and probably manifesting the power of alcohol.
Re: Nigerian Policemen Dancing On Duty (pix) by Jazzgreen(m): 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2013
ALL THESE ACROBATIC DISPLaY JST FOR A PLATE OF RICE AND PURE WATER. Wat hunger can cause. IHE AGURU NA-EBUTE grin
Re: Nigerian Policemen Dancing On Duty (pix) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2013
All work and no play makes JAck a dull boy
Re: Nigerian Policemen Dancing On Duty (pix) by Gladbaba(m): 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2013
am not blaming them bcz they hav to make their self happy.
Re: Nigerian Policemen Dancing On Duty (pix) by ogrin(m): 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2013
redsun: Are they real police on duty or just revellers in police uniforms?

*singing* If u ask me, na who I go ask...?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Redesign: Myetti Allah Begs For A Deadline Extension / Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. / 2023 Campaigns: Buhari Issues Subtle Warning To Political Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.