Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,119 members, 7,880,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:14 PM

How Does One Make Money On The Internet Apart From "19"/yahoo-yahoo? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Does One Make Money On The Internet Apart From "19"/yahoo-yahoo? (1763 Views)

Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? / The Best Places To Keep Money Apart From Banks? / Menace of Yahoo Yahoo Biz (internet Fraud) Let's Rub Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does One Make Money On The Internet Apart From "19"/yahoo-yahoo? by gbadex1(m): 10:05am On May 01, 2006
ok,ok i know this sounds kinda late, but how can i make money on the internet apart from doing "19"? recently i registered with this company online, that'd be paying me for taking surveys online. but i don't know how true this is undecided. so if you have any suggestions or contributions, please don't hesitate to say them.
Re: How Does One Make Money On The Internet Apart From "19"/yahoo-yahoo? by Seun(m): 2:26pm On May 01, 2006
At the moment, the Internet is not the best place for a Nigerian to make money legally. unless you have a very strong flair for the medium such that you are ready to labor for almost a year before you start reaping significant dividends, you probably shouldn't bother. The basic model is to start a site with a lot of traffic and show adverts.
Re: How Does One Make Money On The Internet Apart From "19"/yahoo-yahoo? by my2cents(m): 3:14pm On May 01, 2006
Weeell,

I know I am not in Nigeria but I would tend to think that if one can come up with a good way to implement Ecommerce there, the person concerned will definitely hit the jackpot.

As they say, humans have only utilized 10% of their brainpower. What is wrong in a Nigerian, in Nigeria, coming up with something to be talked about for a thousand years.

Sure, might sound easier said than done, but hey, somebody's got to do it grin
Re: How Does One Make Money On The Internet Apart From "19"/yahoo-yahoo? by gbadex1(m): 7:29pm On May 01, 2006
Nwoke:

At the moment, the Internet is not the best place for a Nigerian to make money legally.  unless you have a very strong flair for the medium such that you are ready to labor for almost a year before you start reaping significant dividends, you probably shouldn't bother.  The basic model is to start a site with a lot of traffic and show adverts.

hmmm,  undecided undecided. a year? damn!!! that's too long. besides i don't have much capital. undecided. if i was to start a site with a lot of ads, how much capital does it require?
Re: How Does One Make Money On The Internet Apart From "19"/yahoo-yahoo? by deb(m): 11:43am On May 09, 2006
Making genuine money from the internet requires alot of patience.

You need time to build some credibility for yourself and that could mean sacrificing as much as 12months even more. Really the reward is worth it.

My cousin, also a member of nairaland is making some cool dollars from google adsense.

I cant share a personal testimony because I'm not patient enough like my cousin. I pulled out of internet biz longtime.

If you feel you can hold on and be patient enough then its time for you to start gathering all the info you need to get started.

You will suceed! cheesy
Re: How Does One Make Money On The Internet Apart From "19"/yahoo-yahoo? by gbadex1(m): 1:50pm On May 09, 2006
thanks mate cheesy!!!!!!!!
Re: How Does One Make Money On The Internet Apart From "19"/yahoo-yahoo? by azeezpop(m): 5:54am On Aug 13, 2011
I think you can search for buyer of our local products online,Such as: shee butter,native soap,cola,cassava chips,peanut,precious stones, charcoal,hair wigs,pepper,vegetable,fruits and so on,You have a business agreement with them and start transacting business with them.It's a very lucrative business,If you need more info on Export business or you want to know the process require and paper works,you can contact me.
AZEEZ +2348028426721/+2347035139928
azeezp2002@yahoo.co.uk.

(1) (Reply)

Segun Aganga - Is He The Right Man For The Job? / Become A Wholesaler Or Reseller / ww

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.