Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,119 members, 7,946,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 06:26 AM

***** For Cheap And Affordable Apartment/properties For 1yr N 1n Half - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ***** For Cheap And Affordable Apartment/properties For 1yr N 1n Half (534 Views)

Land For Sale 1n Banana Island, Ikoyi / Affordable Apartment lives at Periousia Kosmos Realtors..www.corazonent.com / Cheap And Affordable Apartment In Abuja Even If U Dont Have Enuf Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

***** For Cheap And Affordable Apartment/properties For 1yr N 1n Half by purityjay: 11:34am On Jan 28, 2013
My dear clients pls call or contact us for your cheap and affordable properties/ houses to rent. We help our clients get houses for good and affordable rate and also make sure its for a yr or at most a yr and half. Available now is a self cont. in Mende Maryland, a mini flat at Ojota, A 3 Bedroom ensuite by Oja bstop at Ojodu, not far from Berger b/stop, A 3 bd @ Afromedia Okokomaiko and many other places. Pls call in to let us know what you need then give us a little time to source for it if we don't have it available at that time. In case you happen to get a house in a bad shape,do not regret it, Call on us to bring in our professionals who will work on your apartment with not so much money. Our interiors are unbeatable no matter the standard. CONTACT- jspuky@yahoo
com, 08033149904, 08086286014. Jay
Re: ***** For Cheap And Affordable Apartment/properties For 1yr N 1n Half by purityjay: 11:39am On Jan 28, 2013
Pls feel free to contact us for we are always at your service. Let us know what you want and we will be very pleased to help you get what you want. our contact is above.
Re: ***** For Cheap And Affordable Apartment/properties For 1yr N 1n Half by purityjay: 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2013
We also handle building construction, electrical wiring , Pop ceiling, wall treatment/ screeding/ painting,floor and wall tiling, plumbing work, wood work/ furniture, interior decor / final finishing of a building.we have different dept. that handle these jobs and Our prices are one of the best compared to the quality of work we do. Call or contact us for we are always at your service. 08033149904, 08086286014, jspuky@yahoo.com
Re: ***** For Cheap And Affordable Apartment/properties For 1yr N 1n Half by Haslad(m): 2:44pm On Jan 28, 2013
Hello, Was calling u and u are not picking up, can u pls get me a mini flat @ Mende Maryland and my budget is like 250k to 300k for 1 year, thanks.
if you have it ? pls sms me back on my fone num 08104268369
Re: ***** For Cheap And Affordable Apartment/properties For 1yr N 1n Half by purityjay: 12:13am On Jan 31, 2013
@ Haslad, for sure we were very busy as at when you rang us and so are very sorry. We have noted your request and shall get to you sooner . You can call back tomorrow morning .
Re: ***** For Cheap And Affordable Apartment/properties For 1yr N 1n Half by purityjay: 12:19am On Jan 31, 2013
To our clients we greet you all , we ask that you contact us anytime you wish, for we are always at your service . Thank you all for your patronage

(1) (Reply)

About 400 Acres Of Land For Sale Along Atan/agbara Rd, Igbessa, Ogun State. / Promo!!!leadcity Estate Agbara Igbesa & Alapoti Now Giving 30% Discount Per Plot / Newly Renovated 2br Flat To Let @ Alapere With Packing Space.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.