Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,745 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:35 AM

Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers (25381 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows Off Dance Moves / Paul Okoye Shows Off Swag In New Photos / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by cigaricon(m): 6:25am On Jan 29, 2013
safarigirl: Is this a question? Whose houses does MTV Cribs visit? How many American mags do you open?

All of you that say it's childish, the Hollywood people you're calling show off everything from houses to cars, wardrobes, or isn't it Mariah Carey that showed us her 3,000ft closet? Or Kimora Lee that shows off her walk-in closet?

Celebrities round the world show off their stuff, I don't see the crime here, or are Naija celebs suddenly not good enough to do same?

I no know why this thing dey pain una for body so, why black people no dey like when their brothers dey succeed? They always gotta say something to dampen his success or downplay it.

That being said, I don see the shoe, make I go soak my garri finish abeg
Abeg help me tell them oh. Even Jay z show off his stuff, abi rihanna no show us her multimillion dollar mansion, abi Beyonce and Jay z no show us the diamond encrusted barbie doll wey dem buy for their daughter?
Btw, the navy blue/black one is fine
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Princess055: 6:50am On Jan 29, 2013
Can u imagine? Dis guy no mature at all,he too dey show.so childish.peter,must u intemidiate pple wit ur wealth,u rich 2day anoda person go get money 2moro.na evryday u go dey show us wetin u get.pls try 2 go up n stop behaving lyk a baby.mtcheew
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 29, 2013
^^^^ some people wouldn't know sarcasm even if it bumped heads with them

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by airmark(m): 10:22am On Jan 29, 2013
Age is n't maturity. You don't see dbanj, flavour, wande coal being this childish.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by star4(f): 10:23am On Jan 29, 2013
Celebrities do this because they get free stuff from big named companies and designers. Then they snap pictures of them wearing them. It's called endorsement or advertising so you buy what your favourite celeb is using. (that's if you're small minded, easily led or just plain brainwashed) grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2013
Yeoal: http://www.yeoal.com/2013/01/peter-psquare-okoye-shows-off-his-pairs.html?m=0

The price of a real LV sneaker nor be beans. 3 can buy u a small car. These guys r making serious money.
Nonsense. Those shoes are £450 whilst I don't have LV shoes (because I dont like LV) I have several prada shoes which cost the same so this aint no big deal. And it is really childish...
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Libkid(m): 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2013
No mata how small boy tall and grow reach him childish behaviour no go eva depart 4rm him.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2013
safarigirl: Is this a question? Whose houses does MTV Cribs visit? How many American mags do you open?

All of you that say it's childish, the Hollywood people you're calling show off everything from houses to cars, wardrobes, or isn't it Mariah Carey that showed us her 3,000ft closet? Or Kimora Lee that shows off her walk-in closet?

Celebrities round the world show off their stuff, I don't see the crime here, or are Naija celebs suddenly not good enough to do same?

I no know why this thing dey pain una for body so, why black people no dey like when their brothers dey succeed? They always gotta say something to dampen his success or downplay it.

please are u in anyway related to peter because anytime anytin is said about him u are always ready to die defending him
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Orikinla(m): 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2013
Hiss.
I thought the news is that he is now a model for Louis Vuitton which I can actually get him an endorsement deal.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Lenny5000(m): 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2013
jennykadry: Sigh. How many times do these Hollywood stars post pictures of their material possessions? Inferiority complex and lack of proper education is seriously affecting Nigerian celebrities

Actually that's part of the Hip hop culture... MTV Crib comes to mind here.. and by the way P-Square are not actors so the comparison to Hollywood stars? Most of the musicians featured on MTV Crib have shown their collection of shoes, sneakers..etc
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by ifihearam: 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2013
SMALL PIKIN,NA SO IGBO PEOPLE DEY SHOW THEMSELVES,EVEN DON JAZZY FIT STILL DO AM SEF
DBANJ WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A CHILDISH THING.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by ifihearam: 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2013
Lenny5000:

Actually that's part of the Hip hop culture... MTV Crib comes to mind here.. and by the way P-Square are not actors so the comparison to Hollywood stars? Most of the musicians featured on MTV Crib have shown their collection of shoes, sneakers..etc

its different from you advertising cheap products all over the internet.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by toluleke(m): 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2013
jennykadry: Sigh. How many times do these Hollywood stars post pictures of their material possessions? Inferiority complex and lack of proper education is seriously affecting Nigerian celebrities
u get bad mouth sha
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by yuzedo: 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2013
slimyem: This is just childish...
More like something an 18 year old would do...
Mtcheeeeeeeew
i wouldn't have been surprised if it was Davido or Skales doing this..undecided
Hiss! I blame all these jobless bloggers carrying this yeye things as "news".. As a matter of fact, i know where they even made those "Lewis Viton" shoes near Douglas Road, Aba! Longgggggg Hisssssss! angry

Very ugly IBO boys, they can't even speks englihsh, no ofifenceee!! undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by ifihearam: 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2013

hypocrite,na thesame way Dbanj matter dey pain you for body too na
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by livethinme: 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2013

You mean like Obama?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by igbsam(m): 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2013
You'll never see a real business mogul, tech billionaires do these shit. They let their personality speak for them, not their petty stuffs like shoes and cars and necklace and wrist watch. Check out dangote, seun, myself, bill gates, mike adenuga etc just to mention a few....we no dey make noise.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Burger01(m): 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2013
Totally childish.... mtcheew. Let's see his Louis Vuitton panties, boxers, toothbrush, bedsheets and kitchen wares as well.. Nonsense. Like person wey no see wealth before..
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Afam4eva(m): 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2013
Don't they post their cars and houses? Why do they ask them what clothe they are wearing on the red carpet.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2013
goldfish80: Our soldiers dey war front ƒoя Mali, una dey here dey talk another thing
hahahahhahhahahahahahhahaahhahahhaha so make we do wetin nah? i don laff tire. ee be like say your papa and brothers follow go
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by yuzedo: 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2013
koolchicco:

Ever heard of sarcasm? undecided
jennykadry: ^^^^ some people wouldn't know sarcasm even if it bumped heads with them
Dat guy na the dullest nigga on Nairaland! I don dey talk am since! grin See eh, if a freight train named "sarcasm" speeding at 400kph hit his wide forehead, he still wouldn't get it! I dey pity the cave-man dull brain atimes! Very very belligerent like australopithecus africanus!
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2013
Lenny5000:

1. MTV crib? that is to say MTV goes to them and they show off what they have got? that is to say (again) they were asked to show it off cos it's a way to entertain people? that is to say they did not just take a picture with their blackberries and post on the internet while shopping at LV shop? that is to say they have had those things inside their crib until asked to show it off?

2. My comparison to hollywood stars? wow, so one has to be an actor to be compared(Mind you not comparing their acting skills but their personal life and/or lifestyle) to Hollywood stars? I just realized I am not as intelligent as I taught. Holy molly me someone please give me a brain shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by wonlasewonimi: 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2013
igbsam: You'll never see a real business mogul, tech billionaires do these shit. They let their personality speak for them, not their petty stuffs like shoes and cars and necklace and wrist watch. Check out dangote, seun, myself, bill gates, mike adenuga etc just to mention a few....we no dey make noise.

Seun showed his teeming fans his LV pants in Ota last week.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2013
Table Leg :

Very childish... I agree
Grown a..ss folks like them ...

Yo remind me of your age again please?
idiot, was that why you quoted her?? Your purposed evil plans wont work... Oya say Amen!!
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
Don't they post their cars and houses? Why do they ask them what clothe they are wearing on the red carpet.

They asked them right? who asked these boys buying cheap LV shoes?

If they weren't Igbo, you would have blasted them a long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Afam4eva(m): 2:54pm On Jan 29, 2013
jennykadry:

They asked them right? who asked these boys buying cheap LV shoes?

If they weren't Igbo, you would have blasted them a long time ago.
Why did you ignore my first sentence? Now you don bring tribe enter inside. In as much as i hate people that brag or that flaunt whatever they have, these people are hip hop musicians and it's part of their culture. 50 cent, Rick Ross etc all do that, so, it's not a Nigerian thing.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by atuboweke(m): 2:58pm On Jan 29, 2013
slimyem: This is just childish...
More like something an 18 year old would do...
Mtcheeeeeeeew
i wouldn't have been surprised if it was Davido or Skales doing this..undecided

100% bad belle..........if you'v got it, then flaunt it!!!!!
If its snoop dog or any foreign artiste u'll start jumping up like a mad woman. PURE BAD BELLE!!
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
Why did you ignore my first sentence? Now you don bring tribe enter inside. In as much as i hate people that brag or that flaunt whatever they have, these people are hip hop musicians and it's part of their culture. 50 cent, Rick Ross etc all do that, so, it's not a Nigerian thing.

Tell your brothers to stop advertising less than a 1000 dollar shoes. This is pure inferiority complex, who are they trying to oppress? the poor? to show people that they wear designer shoes? how many times have Tuface, Wande Coal and Dbanj advertised their Prada shoes? Can't they afford them? don't they own some? Can't they afford Armani suits?

Students wear real LV products, yet you don't see them advertising it. I brought tribe into it cos we Igbos not limited to us though can act stoopid sometimes. That was how a friend of mine posted the IPAD she bought for her son on FB, for what kwanu? to show us that her 12 year old son is using IPAD when 5 year old kids have been using it since 1940?

There are 2 things money can't buy, CLASS AND MATURITY

Ndi ara

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by atuboweke(m): 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2013

You must be typing from one remote village, where u have access to only NTA. Pls watch MTV, CHANNEL O,E, etc ...they display their materioal possessions like fun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant / Davido: I Always Win Because I Want People Around Me To Win / Mercy Aigbe Bags Another Endorsement Deal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.