Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,193 members, 7,887,458 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:10 AM

Iran Sentences Pastor To Eight Years In Prison For Evangelism - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Iran Sentences Pastor To Eight Years In Prison For Evangelism (17664 Views)

Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now / Evangelism In Public Buses Is Madness / A Good Film For Evangelism,pls Recommend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Sentences Pastor To Eight Years In Prison For Evangelism by satmaniac(m): 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2013
onyekabe: Islam is the worst religion i have ever heard of.
Heard of? My Guy cool down na,U can do better than that,try and xperience it yourself,b4 posting ur comment.
Re: Iran Sentences Pastor To Eight Years In Prison For Evangelism by adaybayor(m): 11:47pm On Jan 29, 2013
Lovine: How do Muslims evangelize other faiths? Can non Muslim walk into a mosque to pray just like other faiths walk to churches to pray?

What nonsense are you talking?
Re: Iran Sentences Pastor To Eight Years In Prison For Evangelism by Chidoxyl(m): 11:54pm On Jan 29, 2013
Can someone pls help me tell some people dat every man deserves d right 2 d Freedom of Worship & Association!
Re: Iran Sentences Pastor To Eight Years In Prison For Evangelism by jydeoshodi: 12:10am On Jan 30, 2013
I know my God will vindicate him

1 Like

Re: Iran Sentences Pastor To Eight Years In Prison For Evangelism by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 30, 2013
pls dear people of God, its a painful thing dt ds kind of a thing is still happn around d world. let us not deliberate so much on what does not profit us...neither our dear pastor, but let us keep prayn for him, that papa God will intervene in ds matter. Islam is not d problem if we can pray them out of the way. The world and its entirety is for JESUS" no one drags it wit him, take it or live it.
Re: Iran Sentences Pastor To Eight Years In Prison For Evangelism by stepone(m): 12:20am On Jan 30, 2013
oloriooko: but if you touch any of their members in any other countries, riots will start and lives will go for it.

after all said and done, they will claim this religion can co-exist with others; rubbish

The couple are insane. It like jumping into a pool of sharks with blood on your body. Or did the couple think there are muslims doing public evangelism in countries like Switzerland, ireland, france, even in America.

I wonder what could happen to a muslim evangelist in the first two countries, if not death sentence. So this is just one of many countries of the world. Let not be bias.

Media shaaa....!
Re: Iran Sentences Pastor To Eight Years In Prison For Evangelism by Flygeriansteve: 12:29am On Jan 30, 2013
I personally don't like religion much. It's the reason the Medieval Church killed and witchhunted 'heretics', The same reason Ottomans swept through Africa Quran and sword in hand, The reason Al Qaeda exists, part of the underlying causes of India-pakistan crisis, Israel-Palestine Crisis...Boko Haram justifies its killings with religious babble, People part ways with their life earnings after been coaxed and hoaxed by glib jet-flying pastors... I could go on and on. Wish it didn't exist. But it does. But in all I find Christianity a more liberal, progressive and rational religion than Islam. In this world and time, you only mostly hear about Islamic extremists, Muslim fanatics- somehow some way violence and intolerance is either championed or acquiesced by the religion. The 'sincere' religion-of-peace propangandists are naive, just not well versed yet and hence deny what the erudite sheik or imam or whatever believes: A non-muslim is an infidel to be coerced or cancelled.

1 Like

Re: Iran Sentences Pastor To Eight Years In Prison For Evangelism by stepone(m): 12:32am On Jan 30, 2013
Chidoxyl: Can someone pls help me tell some people dat every man deserves d right 2 d Freedom of Worship & Association!

Bros.... Sorry!!! It is an American written Law. meanwhile, Iran as a country is not subjected to American or british law.

They are independent but not like your Naija....
Re: Iran Sentences Pastor To Eight Years In Prison For Evangelism by Gistwitherico(m): 12:36am On Jan 30, 2013
The most important tin we shud do 4 him is to pray 4 him! Blessed are they that are persecuted 4 my name sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven..
Re: Iran Sentences Pastor To Eight Years In Prison For Evangelism by Ubenedictus(m): 1:46am On Jan 30, 2013
babyosisi: The man will be released soon
Mark my words
Those clowns will not keep him for long
They know who the superior authority is but it doesn't stop them from trying.
America has saved tons of Muslims from being stoned to death let alone a Christian pastor
The publicity will help save him
These maggots operate in secrecy but once the news is out they curl up like millipedes

Tomorrow you will hear the noisemakers here tell us about the freedom in Islam
When the place is bondage
dis is false hope! The arabs have shown their hatred for xtians and almighty america wont dare into iran unless they want a blood bath, nor will britain! The sharia countries, saudi arabia as number one has shown themselve unable to guarantee religious freedom to citizens and aliens and believe me, american knows what toes to match.
Re: Iran Sentences Pastor To Eight Years In Prison For Evangelism by Ubenedictus(m): 1:56am On Jan 30, 2013
mu2sa2: kudos to Iran for handling the case of this CIA spy with resolute decisiveness. The man was trying to use christianity as a guise to undermine the Ialamic Republic but God exposed him.
God exposed a spy and he was tried for evangelism? U hear urself? What happened to d evidence God used to expose the spy?

3 Likes

Re: Iran Sentences Pastor To Eight Years In Prison For Evangelism by Ubenedictus(m): 2:06am On Jan 30, 2013
stepone:

The couple are insane. It like jumping into a pool of sharks with blood on your body. Or did the couple think there are muslims doing public evangelism in countries like Switzerland, ireland, france, even in America.

I wonder what could happen to a muslim evangelist in the first two countries, if not death sentence. So this is just one of many countries of the world. Let not be bias.

Media shaaa....!
if a muslim or a xtian to a speaker and started evangelism in those countries u named, he would be tried for disturbing d peace and noise polution, he make pay a fine. But this case isnt even public evangelism, this is house fellowship, do u simply throw someone in jail for discussing with fellow minded people in their houses, if i even remove religous freedom he is still protected by freedom of association. Even if they claimed he organised a crusade such "crime" has a status of limitation, highest 10yrs, why is d man persecuted in 2013 for private fellowship of 2000? Is there any better example of religous intolerance?

2 Likes

Re: Iran Sentences Pastor To Eight Years In Prison For Evangelism by Ubenedictus(m): 2:11am On Jan 30, 2013
stepone:

Bros.... Sorry!!! It is an American written Law. meanwhile, Iran as a country is not subjected to American or british law.

They are independent but not like your Naija....
thanks 4 refreshing our memory dat islamic states lack tolerance for other religion. Thanks for reminding us dat d laws that operate there is for one religion only and non-muslim shuld be waylaid and killed.

1 Like

Re: Iran Sentences Pastor To Eight Years In Prison For Evangelism by mydi(f): 2:52am On Jan 30, 2013
advocate666:

Please stop insulting Satan.
you seriously need 2 c a psychologist

1 Like

Re: Iran Sentences Pastor To Eight Years In Prison For Evangelism by Eisenhower(m): 5:03am On Jan 30, 2013
maclatunji:

In Iran, if you are breaking Islamic rules, you have broken the state rule. There is no division between the religion and state (or at least that is the idea).
but there is a division between the shia muslims,the alawites muslims and the sunni muslims...the shia government see the sunnis as a threat. Likewise the alawites see other forms or tribes of muslims as threat...syria,bahrain,iraq et al are all best case scenarios during the arab spring(still on in syria). #confuse bigot#
Re: Iran Sentences Pastor To Eight Years In Prison For Evangelism by Eisenhower(m): 5:17am On Jan 30, 2013
Ubenedictus: dis is false hope! The arabs have shown their hatred for xtians and almighty america wont dare into iran unless they want a blood bath, nor will britain! The sharia countries, saudi arabia as number one has shown themselve unable to guarantee religious freedom to citizens and aliens and believe me, american knows what toes to match.
foolish comment that shows your political ignorance...if George w. Bush had allowed blood thirsty benjamin netanyahu of isreal to attack iran in the wake of iran nuclear initial development when u.s was still controlling iraq air space iran would have been a ruin now but thank God bush warned isreali pm not to try such move. Guy ,if you know what is happening in the world political arena you would pray with your last strength every day that God should not allow the machinations of this leaders come true because no man will escape it. All man will be affected.
Re: Iran Sentences Pastor To Eight Years In Prison For Evangelism by tintingz(m): 5:26am On Jan 30, 2013
xakjustice: ISLAM IS D SOLUTION OF D WORLD
Re: Iran Sentences Pastor To Eight Years In Prison For Evangelism by Eisenhower(m): 5:27am On Jan 30, 2013
mydi: you seriously need 2 c a psychologist
can a psychologist cure a devil's advocate? Or you want him to cure the psychologist of his psychological sagacity and introduce him into his league of devil's advocates.
Re: Iran Sentences Pastor To Eight Years In Prison For Evangelism by Uwakuwak(f): 6:32am On Jan 30, 2013
God who delivered Daniel from the lion's den would see him through in this time of trial.

1 Like

Re: Iran Sentences Pastor To Eight Years In Prison For Evangelism by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 30, 2013
Times Times Times... the Time is now ey!

Tidy up now.. hurry in folks...carry on lads! smiley
Re: Iran Sentences Pastor To Eight Years In Prison For Evangelism by adaybayor(m): 7:18am On Jan 30, 2013
fonzie2u: .

What crap r u saying Islamists r d major problms in d country,Fvck ISLAm I repeat. Its a freakin useless religion. Y wuld u sentence a man because of his Faith.

Keep ranting ok...even here in nigeria we see you xtians blindly abusing peoples rights in the name of evangelism
Re: Iran Sentences Pastor To Eight Years In Prison For Evangelism by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 30, 2013
aryzgreat: ISLAM again? SMH! These people are really satanic! Is there no freedom of worship again? O'God y did u allow muhamed to bring problem to the world? Am really hurt now. Wish i have nukes at my disposal! angry angry angry
Islam is an occultic religion. Their "god" Allah is a lieutenant of Satan. It's a religion of slavery.

1 Like

Re: Iran Sentences Pastor To Eight Years In Prison For Evangelism by Ribaman(m): 7:42am On Jan 30, 2013
This lad is very clearly cannon fodder in the battle between the US and the Iranian rulers.
Re: Iran Sentences Pastor To Eight Years In Prison For Evangelism by luluosas(m): 7:51am On Jan 30, 2013
I foresee this treatment opening room for FULL Christian activities in Iran.
Matthew 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
Re: Iran Sentences Pastor To Eight Years In Prison For Evangelism by manmacho: 8:19am On Jan 30, 2013
any religion that takes away the right of people, the God given right of people is demonic.

God gives us choice because he made a logical being to chose between right and wrong.

where law are made forcing people to practise a religion, there is a disconnect. hearlty worship can never be found but hypocracy

what is islam afraid of? if it is the true religion like they say, thne they should not be afraid of losing convert at least their conviction we keep them.

but the sense of insecurity is so strong in islam, that it does not trust the decision and the free will of its follower.

these is an obvious weakness that further exposes the question of free will in ISLAM.

is there FREE WILL IN ISLAM. WILL ISLAM SURVIVE IF IT LET DOWN ITS GUARD
Re: Iran Sentences Pastor To Eight Years In Prison For Evangelism by maclatunji: 8:41am On Jan 30, 2013
Eisenhower: but there is a division between the shia muslims,the alawites muslims and the sunni muslims...the shia government see the sunnis as a threat. Likewise the alawites see other forms or tribes of muslims as threat...syria,bahrain,iraq et al are all best case scenarios during the arab spring(still on in syria). #confuse bigot#

Learn to write good English and use the hash tag properly and I just might take you seriously.
Re: Iran Sentences Pastor To Eight Years In Prison For Evangelism by SimplySEA(m): 8:53am On Jan 30, 2013
Area_boy: ok oh!!

That law in Iran has been there since forever. Why did he break the law? He flew all the way from America to Iran to break their well established law. Are there no more Americans that need to hear the "word"

People dip their hands in fire and cry fowl.. abeg undecided
u no sabi Read....? Read d story again! Esp towards d end! His conversion is d problem. The rest are lies! Religion of pieces!
Re: Iran Sentences Pastor To Eight Years In Prison For Evangelism by SimplySEA(m): 9:14am On Jan 30, 2013
which kind of evangelism? D normal one or d islamic type? I believe u kno how well the later is done... If u don't, jus take a glance at mali....!
Re: Iran Sentences Pastor To Eight Years In Prison For Evangelism by Jazzgreen(m): 9:15am On Jan 30, 2013
11. “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12. Rejoice and be glad, because great isyour reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.-mat5:11,12...
Pastor rejoice,they'v just given u a direct entery to heaven. I still pray for ur release cos the torture of those muslims are synonymous to the torture of the anti-christ..wait a minute,ISLAM is the ANTI-CHRIST anyway.
Re: Iran Sentences Pastor To Eight Years In Prison For Evangelism by hadjibabaondrun: 9:16am On Jan 30, 2013
Helo friends! Ar u in ur final yr in any discipline and in need of a complete project. U can contact dis numba 07063132291 or email shuaib360@gmail.com, or add me up on 2go or watsapp wit my number. We ar ready to serve u beta tnx!
Re: Iran Sentences Pastor To Eight Years In Prison For Evangelism by Rexyl(m): 9:28am On Jan 30, 2013
The man is doing the work of His glorious father, just as Jesus did, redeeming life from shackles of the devil and breaking the bondages of those being oppressed. He has known the truth that has set him free just as Christ says John 8:32, 32 And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” Iran should know that the man is humbly and legally fulfilling the Great commission of the the Almighty God that: Matthew 28:19-20, Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen. God shall see him through

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus / Abia: Police To Arraign Man Refusing To Pray, Disrupting Church Service / A Question To Atheists Who Believe In Evolution. Help me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.