Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,193 members, 7,947,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:36 AM

How To Write Your Own Facebook App Using Their Facebook Platform & Php - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Write Your Own Facebook App Using Their Facebook Platform & Php (827 Views)

How To Build An App Using FB Fan Page To Generate Massive Traffic To Your Blog / 6 Tools Social Media Experts Use To Update Their Facebook Page / Dubious Price List By Bulk SMS Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Write Your Own Facebook App Using Their Facebook Platform & Php by tundewoods(m): 8:57am On Mar 06, 2008
According to Alexa, Facebook is one of the top 20 sites on the Web, and it has some impressive statistics:

1. The site's growth is around 3% per week, which equates to 100,000 new users per day.
2. 50% of registered users visit the site every day.
3. The site attracts more traffic than eBay: 40 billion page views per month, which equates to an average of 50 pages per user, per day.

Just looking at these statistics should start you thinking about the ways in which you can leverage this level of traffic to benefit your own web site. If you could tap into the Facebook userbase, you could very easily and quickly increase the audience's awareness of your brand, product, service, or web site.

While researching on the net on guides for writing my own facebook applications i found these cool helpful training tips on writing facebook apps using the Facebook platform and php 5

http://www.sitepoint.com/article/developing-facebook-platform

(1) (Reply)

I Am Happily Retiring From Web Dev, And Nairaland Too / Ceejayhost.com ? / A Private Message To A Very Special Person!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.