Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,121 members, 7,883,908 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 06:27 PM

KINETIK: The Journey To The BIG Screens. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / KINETIK: The Journey To The BIG Screens. (581 Views)

Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” / What Do You Benefit From Watching The Big Brother Africa Show? / Where To Watch Ije(the Journey). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

KINETIK: The Journey To The BIG Screens. by kenway(m): 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2013
Hi how are you all doing? Let me start by wishing you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR even though my own year did not exactly start happy. You'll see why in the blog. However i'm on a mission to see how i can use my pain to create happiness for other people: YOU in particular. "How?" You are probably asking. Well, We (EuphoRya! Animation) are currently on the way to creating an animated feature length: KYNETIK.

We are very far from our goal as we are not exactly sure what to produce. I say this because I need you to know that whatever you see from us is purely experimental. Whatever we learn from the experiment, we will use in principle not necessarily in detail. We do not want to spoil the movie for you then. Our objective right now is to answer 3 very important questions on which the success of our journey lies. One of the 3 the key question to answer is "Can we generate enough interest, with our audience members, to create a highly anticipated movie (animated feature length that is)?" We strongly hope YOU can help us answer that question by expressing to us your like or dislike about whatever you see on our blog. We will consider ourselves successful if the follower-ship of the blog is increasing exponentially: in a viral manner. That will means that YOU FOLLOW and then out of excitement YOU tell your friends about the blog and they FOLLOW. We are not asking that you patronize us for the sake of it. We need GENUINE follower-ship: that is YOU make a comment and say something like "I don't like this character's hat or shoes". The next time you read the blog you might just see that we have changed his shoes or hat to what you have recommended. We might even go ahead to use it in the final movie. That will show to you that we are really catering for your needs as regards what you want to see in the final production of this animated feature length. We will even give you some credit (not cash o!....LOL!) for whatever input you make.

So, if truly you like what you see at gut level in this blog, please go ahead and FOLLOW. If the excitement is way too much for you to contain then please go ahead and recommend it to a friend to FOLLOW. So, may i please give you the link to the blog? http://kinetikthejourney..com/

(1) (Reply)

Laff Mata / How I Met Your Mother - Now Airing In Africa / Ice Prince Turns To Movie Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.