Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,117 members, 7,890,712 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:44 PM

Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland (4753 Views)

Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY / Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 / Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by EzePromoe: 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2013
lalaosky:

lmao...you dey find sweetlemon trouble...lmao

i no dey o
LOL. I talk anything lipsrsealed
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2013
People take NL way too serious. . . Tsk tsk

Hey y'all, this isn't the real world. Smh.

It was supposed to be a fun event ONLY.

I expect someone to create another dumb thread asking why the contestants weren't paid. . . Smdh

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2013
Well, i agree with one thing though:

Proper rules/ criteria, should be laid down for this Mr and Miss Nairaland contest!

And the rules/ criteria or whatever should be strictly adhered to.

I have never seen any pageant that says a female contestant should not win because she applied make-up or because she chooses to wear bumper shorts or whatever - Nairaland is one of the first i have seen. What baffles me the most is the serious derailing and biased campaigning even at the final round - ordinarily since its the finals people should just have voted and left the thread instantly.I just tire for NAIRALAND!

Contest and competitions without laid down rules is just chaos!

I think those in charge should set down rules,criteria, e.t.c for future Mr/Miss Nairaland contest(even if its for fun).
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2013
This ISN'T the real life. Those competitions were to keep the section busy and fun during the holidays.

Kai, people can whine o.
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by luvmijeje(f): 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2013
Sexkillz I don't appreciate been called dumb just for asking where is Miss Nairaland?
I also thought is for fun but what happen last night change my mind totally.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 29, 2013
luvmijeje: Sexkillz I don't appreciate been called dumb just for asking where is Miss Nairaland?
I also thought is for fun but what happen last night change my mind totally.
So what happened last night, princess?
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by luvmijeje(f): 5:23pm On Jan 29, 2013
Go through sweet lemon thread and see gang-up,bitterness and hatered toward a young beautiful lady.
'Thank God she was not made miss nairaland' was the statement some1 made that triggered this thread.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Mynd44: 5:29pm On Jan 29, 2013
luvmijeje: Go through sweet lemon thread and see gang-up,bitterness and hatered toward a young beautiful lady.
'Thank God she was not made miss nairaland' was the statement some1 made that triggered this thread.
I don't see how that should trigger this. Is she supposed to get involved in this or what exactly ma'am?
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 29, 2013
luvmijeje: Go through sweet lemon thread and see gang-up,bitterness and hatered toward a young beautiful lady.
So what's your point?
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2013
U need paracetamol? grin
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Mynd44: 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
I don't see how that should trigger this. Is she supposed to get involved in this or what exactly ma'am?
sexkillz: So what's your point?
Idowuogbo:
U need paracetamol? grin
@OP, please explain
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by luvmijeje(f): 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2013
Thank God she is not made Miss Nairaland lead to this questions
1.The person that won Miss Nairaland pls what's her gain?
2.What has she
impacted?
3.Where is she?

Then why the gang-up and bitterness 2ward a courageous lady.Fine am taking paracetamol 4 some1 headache but some1 has to.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 29, 2013
luvmijeje: Thank God she is not made Miss Nairaland lead to this questions
1.The person that won Miss Nairaland pls what's her gain?
2.What has she
impacted?
3.Where is she?

Then why the gang-up and bitterness 2ward a courageous lady.Fine am taking paracetamol 4 some1 headache but some1 has to.
What do you want her gain to be?

What impact are you expecting from her?

Of what business of yours is it, knowing where she is? And how does that information pay for your next meal should you get it?

Who is the courageous lady?

What makes her courageous?

How do you measure courage?

How did you measure the courage of the lady in question?

Who are the ones ganging up against her?

Have you asked them why?

How does the courage of the said lady correlate with the whereabouts of Miss Nairaland?

How does the gang up on the said lady correlate with the whereabouts of miss Nairaland?

I await your answers, princess.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Caracta(f): 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2013
See questionnaire! Sexkillz don vex.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2013
sexkillz: This ISN'T the real life. Those competitions were to keep the section busy and fun during the holidays.

Kai, people can whine o.

On a serious note, hope dis ur post is not directed at my first post?
Even if this is not the real life and things are done for fun, that does not mean there should be chaos/disorder. Neither does it mean rules... Or whatever should be absent.
I only made my observations known, that's all. When people type observations/opinion, I don't see it as whinning. If its whinning then I guess the over 1000000+ users on nairaland,come here each day to whine.Being on the defensive for anybody, should not warrant uneccessary comments.
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 29, 2013
Smdh.
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by luvmijeje(f): 9:07pm On Jan 29, 2013
Prince Charming,if you have gone through that thread and you still don't see anything wrong then,there is nothing am going to type 2night that will makes a diffrent.
It takes courage for some1 that has been so insulted to still come back and back and not cowered from making comments.Babe if you are reading this pls take a bow.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Mynd44: 9:33pm On Jan 29, 2013
These people need help. See questions
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2013
luvmijeje: Prince Charming,if you have gone through that thread and you still don't see anything wrong then,there is nothing am going to type 2night that will makes a diffrent.
It takes courage for some1 that has been so insulted to still come back and back and not cowered from making comments.Babe if you are reading this pls take a bow.
What thread? What exactly are you talking about? Who was insulted and who did the insulting?
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by luvmijeje(f): 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2013
The thread open...by sweetlemon....last night.
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2013
luvmijeje: The thread open...by sweetlemon....last night.
The attention seeking one I moved? Or another one I don't know of?

Is that the kind of impact you mean?

Is that why you are looking for Miss Nairaland?
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2013
sexkillz: The attention seeking one I moved? Or another one I don't know of?

Is that the kind of impact you mean?

U no well! grin
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by vivianc(f): 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2013
Lemon baby opened a thread? And I missed it? Where the hell have I been. I gotta find that thread biko grin
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by AdeniyiA(m): 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2013
Eze Promoe: ^WTF! Stop posting na. Who told you we don't need our Miss NL here? Even I miss her. My tongue longs to pour out a word of honey into her soul. Mynd you, it's not flirting like you would call it.
are you doing honey-tonguing 'Promo'?
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 29, 2013
ITbomb: Who is Achukwetin?
A dummy created by some albino to make sure another who rejected his silly flirt did not get the crown.
shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 29, 2013
Eze Promoe:
[size=58pt]What knowledge has our runner-up, whom was believed to have been rigged and some votes ceded to her rival, impacted into us [/size]
Heh! sad grin grin
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 29, 2013
vivian chinaza: Lemon baby opened a thread? And I missed it? Where the hell have I been. I gotta find that thread biko grin
You w inside a well and didn't know.
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by EzePromoe: 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2013
Adeniyi A.:

are you doing honey-tonguing 'Promo'?
Whatever you call it undecided
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by EzePromoe: 11:21pm On Jan 29, 2013
Vanneni: Heh! sad grin grin
Huh grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 29, 2013
sexkillz: What do you want her gain to be?

What impact are you expecting from her?

Of what business of yours is it, knowing where she is? And how does that information pay for your next meal should you get it?

Who is the courageous lady?

What makes her courageous?

How do you measure courage?

How did you measure the courage of the lady in question?

Who are the ones ganging up against her?

Have you asked them why?

How does the courage of the said lady correlate with the whereabouts of Miss Nairaland?

How does the gang up on the said lady correlate with the whereabouts of miss Nairaland?

I await your answers, princess.

Shattap you there Mr.sexkillz.
All this confusion is your creation yet you have the gut to spun thrash.
You drag a non regular member into the race just to have the feel of being a good hard working and admirable in-law. You want to compensate the household of your in-laws abi?. Whoever said Nigeria will be better should take sexkillz case as a study.
Op, stop lamenting, next pageant might be ogugua immediate senior or last born. Wait till the oguguas exhaust options before contesting again.

*if u have anything to say,say it. It doesn't make you a good or bad person except you are FAKE*

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 29, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Huh grin grin grin
I didn't say anything sha. grin
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 29, 2013
Who let the really dumb ones out? sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Ten Ways To Know You’re Dating A Real Man?? / His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. / She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.