Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,239 members, 7,880,895 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:49 AM

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview (547348 Views)

URGENT RESPONSE-NIMC 2013 Interview! / NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by MrRosh: 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
Hmm...
mi no know wetin to think about the whole process but anyhow na training things. Is the whole interview thing over.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2013
ombute: my love its not sooo joor.. Oya ema binu simi. Ejoor. It was a wonderful experience with NIMC. THE SIMPLICITY IS SOMETHING TO RECKON WITH. MET NEW FRNDS AND PPL FRM DIFFERENT REGION.
Lol!! Emi o binu oo. Its good to knw u enjoyed ur training smiley.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by sanmyor: 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
@toyonnet, u r just funny.just think once again and ask urself why I wd lie. Anyway, I just tried to answer Shiloh who taught Ekiti applicants have not been invited.If u don't believe,that's ur problem,it doesn't change anything.Pele tie o
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by lucychi200(f): 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
Simplejoy:
thanks goodness.finally.plz hv u gone for training?
. I applied for lead conversion and sales, we are yet to be called for interview
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by tiyemama(f): 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
shiloh: From the look of things its like Ekiti state has nt bn called unless dose called are nt on nairaland and we might not hear about it. And list of states in attendance from dandutse's post,Ekiti is ommitted. Abi dem no get enrolment centre for there??. U guys should jst kip ur fingers crossed I believe we will hear some good news soon.
...There's a friend of mine der frm Ekiti state by name, 'Dunsi. But dunno if he's d only 1 frm Ekiti. I'm also frm Ekiti, had my interview same day and time wit d Dunsi guy but yet to get d TRN SMS. But wud b glad if any info concerning enrolment Officer ( either State or LG) yet to get d sms stil got any hope. D likes of Tolu4u, myself and anoda tayo sth on dis thread r stil kipin hope alive tho'. Wud xpct ur candid response as regards ma'am. Tnx.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
Don't really mean to call u a lier.I was just looking at d training update and discovered I have not heard of the presence of anyone from my great state(Ekiti). But in ur statement u said u have missed
Missed the training. Think about that. Sorry for calling you a lier. Good friend
sanmyor: @toyonnet, u r just funny.just think once again and ask urself why I wd lie. Anyway, I just tried to answer Shiloh who taught Ekiti applicants have not been invited.If u don't believe,that's ur problem,it doesn't change anything.Pele tie o
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by kentblues(m): 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2013
So inviting the next pple for interview wil now b dat 2nd week of august. Well I will wait and see the goodness of GOD in the land of the living. I will wait,patients is all we need,those dat are yet 2 receive interview invitation.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by gfullmoon(m): 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
toyonnet: Don't really mean to call u a lier.I was just looking at d training update and discover I have not heard of the presence of anyone from my great state(Ekiti). But in ur statement u said u have missed
Missed the training. Think about that. Sorry for calling you a lier. Good friend

Ekiti dey for this Training o,though I don't know their actual no. I heard up 3-4 guys who said they are frm Ekiti during our brief Introduction 2day.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Simplejoy: 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
lucychi200: . I applied for lead conversion and sales, we are yet to be called for interview
Ok dear,i applied for enrol and Reg office.hv done my interview but yet to attend training.but hope dey.urs too wil come soon.whc part of Anambra r u frm?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by dandutse01(m): 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
dandutse01: From d introduction that just took place nw, we have people from Adamawa, Bayelsa, Cross River, delta, Gombe, Bauchi, Kaduna, Lagos, Kwara and the New World (Jigawa), but from what I gatherd the guy from Bauchi missed the first Batch, so he come in d 2 batch, also the guy from Kwara supposed to be in the next batch, but he missed d date that's y he cme and bcoz d NIMC officials are very kind, they allaowd him to train wif our batch. Lecture mode activated .
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by dandutse01(m): 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
Enroll once and be identified for life... NIMC

4 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by dandutse01(m): 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
Hello

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Tenmen: 7:52pm On Jul 15, 2013
Modified
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by sleeky8(m): 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2013
dandutse01: training update for day 1... The DG adress us today and in a friendly manner he told us that he hs bn reading all what we are posting on nairaland just as the head of HCP told us yesterday, I also learnd that guys from Brno and Adamawa did'nt show in d training as a result of comm gap. From my finding also, after the next batch i.e batch 3, NIMC will calculate our performance and select the best ones. Dat's all for today... Up Up Nimc. ENROLL ONCE AND BE IDENTIFIED FOREVER. C u guys 2morow
I thank God this batch of trainees were not struck "deaf and dumb", continue to update us my man and may God give you your heart desires. More power to your muscles!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by thobbylawbarnk(m): 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
i knew some people are aware that the dg is reading this thread thats y they have being "playing to the gallery" anyway i believe what will be will be, though i havent being called for training but i know God will surprise me and others who are yet to receive invite for training, because so far this has being a level playing ground for everyone. and if by any chance you couldnt land this job is because your father in heaven have a better plan for you. Just trust to give you the best because thats wot u deserve
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by chyna4luv: 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2013
lucychi200: . I applied for lead conversion and sales, we are yet to be called for interview

Lucychi please, i also applied for the position of the Lead Conversion & Sales, i want to know if they will still call us for interview? Because i am very sure that this position have not been called. Or do you know anybody who applied for the role that has been called? Please Reply asap. Thanks.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
tiyemama: ...There's a friend of mine der frm Ekiti state by name, 'Dunsi. But dunno if he's d only 1 frm Ekiti. I'm also frm Ekiti, had my interview same day and time wit d Dunsi guy but yet to get d TRN SMS. But wud b glad if any info concerning enrolment Officer ( either State or LG) yet to get d sms stil got any hope. D likes of Tolu4u, myself and anoda tayo sth on dis thread r stil kipin hope alive tho'. Wud xpct ur candid response as regards ma'am. Tnx.
my sister, I dnt know. much bt lets. keep our fingers crossed God willing we will get dere
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
hahaha....dandutse tanks for d update. so na fear make my guys seize communications..it is well, who no wan score high mark at d end of d day! lol
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by wordpad: 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
Please any news concerning the interview of other roles ? Answer is highly needed to actualise our true one love !
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Dollarjunkie: 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
Errrhhhhh...ok, DG so you dey read our comments here. You suppose pity and call all of us atleast for interview. Since I started applying for jobs after service, its only NIMC that have called me for text. I sure say I write well but who knows? Na me wey even go apply for officer, Authenticatio n services. If to say my eye clear then na enrollment and registration where opportunity plenty. Anyway shaa, am still waiting to receive my own interview msg not minding any position am given. Congrats all the successful Nlanders, will still meet up with you guys. Oga DG, weldone oooo

5 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by simonphilips(m): 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
NIMC has brought hope for Nigeria. There are positions yet to be called for interview just be patient guys

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
Dollarjunkie: Errrhhhhh...ok, DG so you dey read our comments here. You suppose pity and call all of us atleast for interview. Since I started applying for jobs after service, its only NIMC that have called me for text. I sure say I write well but who knows? Na me wey even go apply for officer, Authenticatio n services. If to say my eye clear then na enrollment and registration where opportunity plenty. Anyway shaa, am still waiting to receive my own interview msg not minding any position am given. Congrats all the successful Nlanders, will still meet up with you guys. Oga DG, weldone oooo
Thank you for the compliment but you should know my office contracted HCP to conduct this recruitment exercise for the organisation. Thus, your request about calling other positions lies with them. All the same, I will enquire about that and you can send me an e-mail via DondemuDG@nimc.com from Wednesday 12:00pm.

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by musain: 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2013
Dollarjunkie: Errrhhhhh...ok, DG so you dey read our comments here. You suppose pity and call all of us atleast for interview. Since I started applying for jobs after service, its only NIMC that have called me for text. I sure say I write well but who knows? Na me wey even go apply for officer, Authenticatio n services. If to say my eye clear then na enrollment and registration where opportunity plenty. Anyway shaa, am still waiting to receive my own interview msg not minding any position am given. Congrats all the successful Nlanders, will still meet up with you guys. Oga DG, weldone oooo

Can't stop laughing ooo grin
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by musain: 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
Please i need to know if Edo state has been called up for d interview. 2ndly, has customer care position been called up for interview? Pls indicate ooo..

One love
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by muut2: 11:22pm On Jul 15, 2013
Not sure because I applied for same & yet to receive interview invitation & that there site has not been updated
One love
musa in: Please i need to know if Edo state has been called up for d interview. 2ndly, has customer care position been called up for interview? Pls indicate ooo..

One love
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by fatherfaith: 11:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
dandutse01: From d introduction that just took place nw, we have people from Adamawa, Bayelsa, Cross River, delta, Gombe, Bauchi, Kaduna, Lagos, Kwara and the New World (Jigawa), but from what I gatherd the guy from Bauchi missed the first Batch, so he come in d 2 batch, also the guy from Kwara supposed to be in the next batch, but he missed d date that's y he cme and bcoz d NIMC officials are very kind, they allaowd him to train wif our batch. Lecture mode activated .
guy, u too much. Do u kno if there is anybody from kogi state?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by adetowubo001(m): 11:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
dandutse01: training update for day 1... The DG adress us today and in a friendly manner he told us that he hs bn reading all what we are posting on nairaland just as the head of HCP told us yesterday, I also learnd that guys from Brno and Adamawa did'nt show in d training as a result of comm gap. From my finding also, after the next batch i.e batch 3, NIMC will calculate our performance and select the best ones. Dat's all for today... Up Up Nimc. ENROLL ONCE AND BE IDENTIFIED FOREVER. C u guys 2morow
So, how many enrolment & reg officer slots are we (all 3 batches) competing for? Secondly, is the competition on a state-by-state basis or a general competition for slots? Find out.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by fatherfaith: 11:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
wot is d total number of people in trn?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by manifest1(m): 2:51am On Jul 16, 2013
@DANDUTSE U have done very well and yours will not pass u by.The points u made in ur post are certainly y Alas,Seigha and others behaved d way dey did.Once again thanks for d update and May God grant u ur heart desires.What will be will be!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by manifest1(m): 3:00am On Jul 16, 2013
shiloh: hahaha....dandutse tanks for d update. so na fear make my guys seize communications..it is well, who no wan score high mark at d end of d day! lol
Its obviously obvious.Abeg any way yet to decode that code?By d way,thanks 4 d insightful post earlier really do appreciate.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by famuzy(f): 6:36am On Jul 16, 2013
Tenmen:

Don't worry, they may break at the third batch. But most def, more will be invited. So be hopeful.
By the way, we are more than 5 here.
i hope so oh..enjoy ur stay with NIMC.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by LEvuls(m): 7:57am On Jul 16, 2013

Be assured he has read it more than 5x grin grin grin
funny dude grin u ll soon be called jus hold on

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (253) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.