Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,083 members, 7,909,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 04:11 PM

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview (549573 Views)

URGENT RESPONSE-NIMC 2013 Interview! / NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Yvonnedur(f): 12:08am On Aug 13, 2013
please house any info on local government enrollment officers?interview &otherwise

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by obioma2000: 6:32am On Aug 13, 2013
Emy4u: [color=#770077][/color]Please have anyone heard about other positions such as Facility Management Services? Are they done with the recruitment exercise or are thy still going to call us? Any hope? Thanks
@ Emy4u Facilities management services have been invited for interview last month except if nimc still want to invite more people for another round of interview, one love!!

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by sojiformular: 8:11am On Aug 13, 2013
desmondoo: Sms Testimonies around d corner.
yes o. our expectations shall not be cut short

6 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by thaddeus12(m): 9:40am On Aug 13, 2013
please dear members when is this new recruitment commencing job fully . And what was the arrangement so far regarding the maximum numbers to be employ. THANKS HOPE TO READ REACTIONS
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by TalkIsCheap: 10:03am On Aug 13, 2013
thaddeus12: please dear members when is this new recruitment commencing job fully . And what was the arrangement so far regarding the maximum numbers to be employ. THANKS HOPE TO READ REACTIONS
This ur question its only NIMC officials dat can answer it o,cos its a hard nut to crack. We r still looking up to God dat saw us thru d apptitude test to d training to see us thru to d end! Baba God may Your will be done!!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Zik01: 11:24am On Aug 13, 2013
kazola30: That woman! Na action woman. Madam Vicky Pope is also very wonderful too. Mr DG, I so much believe in dis project (NIMS) and ur team to take Nigeria to the very next level. We are ready to give identity to every citizen and legal resident in dis country. So help us GOD.
Infact NIMC is just too much, I strongly believe that; wit NIMC we shal get it very very right & wit NIMC Nigeria's future is so bright... Nigerians enroll once be identified for life.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by fatherfaith: 11:38am On Aug 13, 2013
posteritychild: frm confirm source only d enrolment officers will be trained! So eVery other job role and the enrolment officers dat just finished their training should be expecting their appointment ltr, but dat wil be aftr d committee meeting. And for the oda enrolment officers dt has nt been trained should be expecting their sms for training which wil be @ d state offices!!
stop sayin wot u don't know. More people are stil goin to be invited 4 trn in abj. Let us all keep hope alive

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by posteritychild: 1:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
fatherfaith: stop sayin wot u don't know. More people are stil goin to be invited 4 trn in abj. Let us all keep hope alive
let God's will be done!! Since u said I don't know wot am saying.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by hegelian: 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2013
posteritychild: let God's will be done!! Since u said I don't know wot am saying.
dont mind the guy, i heard the same thing jare.. waiting patiently for the sms ryt here too

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by fatherfaith: 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
hegelian:
dont mind the guy, i heard the same thing jare.. waiting patiently for the sms ryt here too
let us wait n see

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by TalkIsCheap: 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
@fatherfaith...what posteritychild said is true. Only enrolment officers will be trained for now,other posts dat do nt hve anything to do with enrolment will just undergo induction n orientation. Except mayb Supervisors,State Coordinators dat mite also be trained due to d fact dat dey will supervise n coordinate d duties of enrolment officers. And everyother enrolment officers dat will be start their job functins in the LG will undergo training @ state levels by state enrolment officers. So the txt msgs to come n collect APL will start rolling soon God's willing!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by brosiye99(m): 3:25pm On Aug 13, 2013
I heard the board has to meet to ratify all the appointments before the letters start coming out. That is the usual practice with all Fed govt employment. e.g FIRS, CBN, NNPC etc. what we should be on the look out for is when the board meets next. This employment would be the main agenda. From what i gathered, the Board has two more meetings this year which as things are would be in the last quarter of the year. i am thinking that we may wait a few more months before all is concluded. i wish it were faster though

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by posteritychild: 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
brosiye99: I heard the board has to meet to ratify all the appointments before the letters start coming out. That is the usual practice with all Fed govt employment. e.g FIRS, CBN, NNPC etc. what we should be on the look out for is when the board meets next. This employment would be the main agenda. From what i gathered, the Board has two more meetings this year which as things are would be in the last quarter of the year. i am thinking that we may wait a few more months before all is concluded. i wish it were faster though
I belive dis board meeting is nt going to be delayed like others! By God's grace we are not going to wait any longer! I knw dat by Gods grace text messages for APLs will start coming in!!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by TalkIsCheap: 3:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
posteritychild: I belive dis board meeting is nt going to be delayed like others! By God's grace we are not going to wait any longer! I knw dat by Gods grace text messages for APLs will start coming in!!
Yes o my sister! They r behind schedule already so I don't think they will want to waste much time again. Am looking @ september,that's when d project will kick start.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by forengaxx: 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
The board met while batch 3 were in training, and they even visited the trainees;so it's possible that the ratification has been done and dusted!!!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by alfajohn: 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
brosiye99: I heard the board has to meet to ratify all the appointments before the letters start coming out. That is the usual practice with all Fed govt employment. e.g FIRS, CBN, NNPC etc. what we should be on the look out for is when the board meets next. This employment would be the main agenda. From what i gathered, the Board has two more meetings this year which as things are would be in the last quarter of the year. i am thinking that we may wait a few more months before all is concluded. i wish it were faster though
It is not all cadre of staff that needs board approval, the level that requires BA is 15 and above and i am not sure that they have even interviewed prospective employees on that grade talk less of APL
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by posteritychild: 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
alfa john: It is not all cadre of staff that needs board approval, the level that requires BA is 15 and above and i am not sure that they have even interviewed prospective employees on that grade talk less of APL
some of the managerial level have been interview if not all!! Let's watch and see!!!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by adetowubo001(m): 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2013
forengaxx: The board met while batch 3 were in training, and they even visited the trainees;so it's possible that the ratification has been done and dusted!!!
That wasn't the Board that met the other day. It was only a meeting of representatives of institutions involved in the NIMS project.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by adetowubo001(m): 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
Talk Is Cheap: Yes o my sister! They r behind schedule already so I don't think they will want to waste much time again. Am looking @ september,that's when d project will kick start.
The Board will definitely meet this month to ratify first batch of new employees given that the project will be officially flagged off in September as reported by a newspaper some weeks ago.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by posteritychild: 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2013
adetowubo001:
The Board will definitely meet this month to ratify first batch of new employees given that the project will be officially flagged off in September as reported by a newspaper some weeks ago.
Director General (DG) of the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Barrister Chris E. Onyemenam has said the commission is ready to commence the production of chip-based National Identity Multi-purpose smart cards.
Onyemenam who disclosed this in an assessment training programme for new staff of the commission assured Nigerians of a credible and sustainable identity manage-ment system.
The DG maintained that the delivery of the multi-purpose smart card production machines and the mobile enrolment service vehicle indicates the commission’s readiness to commence the production of the smart card.
He added that the card will contain personal features such as the biometrics and the National Identification Number (NIN) of individuals.
Stressing the product’s viabi-lity, Onyemenam observed that it will surely help businessmen and women to confirm the identities of people they transact business with daily with just a touch of a button.
The Director General explai-ned that the mobile enrolment service vehicles will be used to reach the rural areas and enrol the inhabitants and provide them with NIN after successful enrolment.

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by TalkIsCheap: 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
@teryj abi na terryg...park well cos guys eye dey red for here!!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by EricDonn(m): 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
jobgetter: Other parastatals pay hefty training allowance but NIMC is stipends.So hope things will work out fine for us
NIMC paid stipends..? Hope i ddnt miss something cos i got no stipends.. Anyone else in my shoes...?

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by TalkIsCheap: 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
EricDonn: NIMC paid stipends..? Hope i ddnt miss something cos i got no stipends.. Anyone else in my shoes...?
Did u attend the training? He said 'pay not paid'..meaning its yet to arrive grin
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by EricDonn(m): 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
fatherfaith: stop sayin wot u don't know. More people are stil goin to be invited 4 trn in abj. Let us all keep hope alive
Am surprised ur worked up over this, which one do u prefer, the trn sms or apl sms... Abi dem tell u say dem give trainees jumbo allowance?

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by larryjis: 9:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
guys relax
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by EricDonn(m): 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2013
Talk Is Cheap: He said 'pay not paid'..meaning its yet to arrive grin
Tnx for d observation n correction
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 14, 2013
G

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by ezepatlink: 2:30am On Aug 14, 2013
koyes: Goodness....I regret ever leaving benin to minna for that cheap aptitude test only for me to wait in vain...I will never attempt something like that again...moving on to better things.

@Koyes, do nt be discouraged, nimc jobs is not yet over! There are going to be state level training, more pple wil b invitd for other positions soon bcaus this is a huge project lik they said, is step by step. Thanks
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by TalkIsCheap: 6:12am On Aug 14, 2013
@koyes..don't talk like that. NIMC is 100% transparent and they r very professional in all their activities. Am sure if u passed the aptitude test u will definitely be called for interview,there is no 2ways about it. Or it could be dat u passed n ur name is still in deir database pending when they will call dose pple in d role u applied for. So have faith,if u knw in ur heart u did very well in d aptitude test,den u will be called. Cheers!!

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by kazola30: 7:46am On Aug 14, 2013
Talk is ship, Abeg tell her once more. NIMC recruitment is the most credible and transparent recruitment process i've ever witness in any govt parastatals. According to talk is cheap, if u had pass they wld ve called u. Perhaps, they may ve nt gotten to ur position. So, keep hope alive. @ NIMC, credibility and integrity is our watchword.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (253) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.