Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,346 members, 7,978,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:09 PM

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview (553644 Views)

URGENT RESPONSE-NIMC 2013 Interview! / NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by sojiformular: 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
swit4real:

@gfullmoon, you may not have understood my plight. I gave him options available,to which I stated the dis adv' of option 3. Other options haveno dis adv' Paying 4months salary in areas b4 termination of appointment is obnoxious and tantamount to criminality and injustice, it should be abhorred by all parties. Labour law which is supreme to any company' policy as regards to personnel management did not support it. So, I strongly advice s/he takes up the offer. A bird at hand is better than a million in the bush. Please jettison your decision and move on.
Let me state categorically dat if CALCULUS accept d offer, he will be made to sign a kind of bond or agreement in that regard and d agreement is a legal document. D implication is dat he is binded by law (since he signed). This wicked tactics is being employd by employers because of high rate of unemployment in d country. so Calculus, seek direction frm God and take d bull by d horn. ALL WILL BE WELL
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by swit4real: 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2013
sojiformular:
Let me state categorically dat if CALCULUS accept d offer, he will be made to sign a kind of bond or agreement in that regard and d agreement is a legal document. D implication is dat he is binded by law (since he signed). This wicked tactics is being employd by employers because of high rate of unemployment in d country. so Calculus, seek direction frm God and take d bull by d horn. ALL WILL BE WELL

One can not be bound by a law that negates the law of a country, law of the country is supreme.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by sojiformular: 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2013
swit4real:

One can not be bound by a law that negates the law of a country, law of the country is supreme.
This is d trend all over the country. Am talking frm xperience. Is it not Nigeria dat enacted laws against casualisation of labour. Go to major industries in Nigeria and u will see dat 75% of d workers are casuals or contract. so where is d law?

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by gfullmoon(m): 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2013
swit4real:

Nigerian Law is like the Spider cobwebs- Too strong for the weak,too weak for the strong. Our law of the land is most often than not only Supreme in the book never in realities. If he signs it he is bond by it except it was done under duress. After all that's usually stated as terms & conditions apply.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by simonphilips(m): 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2013
Congratulations to those of u that r called for APL with INEC, NIMC APL is also on the way, let's be patient for just a little longer. One Love

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by CALCULUSBRAINZ: 11:00pm On Aug 30, 2013
i hop wt all seriousnes n hitchfree trainin executed by nimc, it wil b wiser 2 let go of dt APL in bondage n wait 4 nimc. Gods wiling, we wil al smile by next wk even
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by chukkydee(m): 11:23pm On Aug 30, 2013
@Calculus.... Na wa 4 dat school o! 4 me, I wud advise U 2b patient wt NIMC since u hv dn d training. God do am 4 us, d expectant peeps. @my INEC ppl, congrats. God is eva faithful!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by KrisJay(f): 11:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
CALCULUS BRAINZ: i hop wt all seriousnes n hitchfree trainin executed by nimc, it wil b wiser 2 let go of dt APL in bondage n wait 4 nimc. Gods wiling, we wil al smile by next wk even

@ Calculus, Please make a wider consultations before you take a decision.I would rather go with swit4real's advice. A bird at hand...Remember, there is option of you paying them four months salary before you would be allowed to resign.Even the NIMC job you are waiting for is a fresher Job that do not need refrence, so the school has nothing to do you even if you abscorn provided you don't have her belongings.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by fatherfaith: 4:31am On Aug 31, 2013
CALCULUS BRAINZ: i hop wt all seriousnes n hitchfree trainin executed by nimc, it wil b wiser 2 let go of dt APL in bondage n wait 4 nimc. Gods wiling, we wil al smile by next wk even
A bird at hand is better than a million in the bush.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by albacete(m): 7:29am On Aug 31, 2013
Pesin don follow dis thread reach close to 180 pages, yet no call for interview. Let me just back off from this thread and take my mind off this slow-paced recruitment. Whenever they are ready for customer care officers and they decide to call me for interview, my line is 24/7 open.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by swit4real: 7:40am On Aug 31, 2013
chukkydee: @Calculus.... Na wa 4 dat school o! 4 me, I wud advise U 2b patient wt NIMC since u hv dn d training. God do am 4 us, d expectant peeps. @my INEC ppl, congrats. God is eva faithful!

Brothers, please let's be of a good advice to our friend CALCULUS.He needs our encouragement. I see this as his future and I a♏ taking it serious. How many % sure is he that NIMC will offer him the job for him to loose this one. If we don't know what better advice to give,its better we keep quite than give a wrong advice.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Strongedition: 7:55am On Aug 31, 2013
[quote author=DAFE STEVE]@ eatermaris and stongedition congratulation on ur new levels. It gives me joy and hope to see and hear about Nigeria graduates having to choose between two federal govt jobs on merit. It goes to show there is hope for our dear country. A clear indication that we re not where we use to be as a Nation.

I Just hope NIMC knows the cost implication of this delay on them. Just imagine a situation where 20 trained enrolement officers get a better offer elsewhere; the implication is that NIMC have to spend more money t

o train fresh hands. NIMC pls hasten up to keep young minds.

Congratulation once again to Estermaris and strong edition; I love good new, that is why I have to peep in to wish you guys the best in life. We shall Surely see @ the top.

@ all I miss u guys so much. Pls Keep hope alive for NIMC is doing a good job to make the process and delay worth it. It makes no sense to rush a process and bring in fake hands.

ONE LOVE
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by flowbjones(m): 8:43am On Aug 31, 2013
cheesy

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by obioma2000: 9:04am On Aug 31, 2013
Happy wkend to everyone on this thread, i want us to believe that something positive will happen in the month of September regarding the entire recruitment exercise! Though nimc board chairman Prince Uche Secondus will be vying for the post of Deputy chairman south-south in today's pdp mini convention!!!!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by DAFESTEVE(m): 9:14am On Aug 31, 2013
Strongedition:

Thanks alot my friend, may the good lord meet ur heart desires.Amin

U re welcome my brother and a big amen to that prayer.

One love
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Mikel276: 11:12am On Aug 31, 2013
AP letters are flying all over d land. My friend and fellow NIMC trainee just got his letter from NSITF.

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by simonphilips(m): 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
Mikel276: AP letters are flying all over d land. My friend and fellow NIMC trainee just got his letter from NSITF.
@Mikel don't worry, next week NIMC APL will also fly the land IJN. Amen
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by obioma2000: 5:21am On Sep 01, 2013
Happy new month dear friends!!!

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Gboliwe: 5:59am On Sep 01, 2013
CALCULUS BRAINZ: jst been caled 4 APL on 2/9/13 in a privat sch dt pays 85k 4 which u must serve 4 atleast 2yrs be4 u quit odawise u pay d skuu 4mth salary. i'm also part of nimc trainee awaitin APL. What shud i do in dis case?
What if they fire you within 2yrs? Do they pay you off with the same 4mths salary? Please answer.

My advice,take the job, do not hesitate. Save a part of your salary (must). That school is not your last bus stop, i'm sure you know that already. Getting forcefully tied down to a job for 2yrs shows me i'm better than that spot, so I must seek a higher or more secure post. I hear people pay much more to get fg jobs, if resigning and gving them 73k times 4 (after tax, pension & nhis deduction )is what you pay legally to have a secure job, then its nt too much. Family can help you, banks may grant you loan.

Whatever you choose to do, its stupid if you reject this offer because of Nimc

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by jobgetter(m): 6:26am On Sep 01, 2013
NIMC.......practice what you teach(TIME MANAGEMENT) or is it a case of its easier said than done.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Yvonnedur(f): 6:35am On Sep 01, 2013
onuawuchi: Hi everyone,

I don't mean to take you guys back. I'll like to know if NIMC is through with calling for interviews? My profile on their portal has been reading exam stage since after the test. I'm from Imo state and I wrote the test in Unilorin. I've tried reaching the people I came to the test with from Owerri, and non got a message for a follow up interview stage. I can't pick for sure the role I applied for, but I think it sounds like local government enrollment officer. Your response will be appreciated.
my dear its like nobody is interested in answering this question. I have asked a couple of times. well for me I will say we should just keep our fingers crossed and. hope to be among the next interview batch.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by bobbydbobo: 7:08am On Sep 01, 2013
CALCULUS BRAINZ: jst been caled 4 APL on 2/9/13 in a privat sch dt pays 85k 4 which u must serve 4 atleast 2yrs be4 u quit odawise u pay d skuu 4mth salary. i'm also part of nimc trainee awaitin APL. What shud i do in dis case?
...... Calculus; @ d Eve of great things, such temptations arise... Let all dat were called for interview fear not. Theyld all be employed. Laugh at this or believe it, that's d truth. Buh pple wld b called for APL in batches which wld xtend from btw dis week nd next week up to November.... So calculus, fear not, its a matter of waiting just a little longer....its worth d wait.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by ProudlyNaija1: 7:29am On Sep 01, 2013
bobbydbobo: ...... Calculus; @ d Eve of great things, such temptations arise... Let all dat were called for interview fear not. Theyld all be employed. Laugh at this or believe it, that's d truth. Buh pple wld b called for APL in batches which wld xtend from btw dis week nd next week up to November.... So calculus, fear not, its a matter of waiting just a little longer....its worth d wait.
pls affirm ur statement , do u really mean 2 say all called 4 interview, or u meant 2 say all called 4 trainin wil b employ?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by seighabenz(m): 9:35am On Sep 01, 2013
......Hppy new monf guyz......ma prayerz 4 y'all is dat d goodiez of dis monf shall locat n overwhelm y'all...its our monf guyz....

3 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by swit4real: 10:07am On Sep 01, 2013
Happy new month NLs, goodies of this month shall not pass us by. I wish you peace, above all things I wish you LOVE.

NIMC break your silence and clear this darkness you have kept us.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by DAFESTEVE(m): 11:40am On Sep 01, 2013
Happy new month my love ones; I have a feeling that we shall all deliver like a pregnant woman this month. I see APL flying in soon for everyone in this wonderful family, this month is unique for me and I also believe it shall be unique for everybody here in Jesus name.

@ all my name is STEVE(S), was born in the month of SEPTEMBER(S) and on the SEVENTH(S) day of september. No wonder my friends call me SSS. 7 is a perfect number and september is the 9th month of d year any woman who took in last year december/january this year is expected to deliver I.e put to bed. There is no denying we all applied for this NIMC job december and I think some early this year, so naturally, we should be expecting our APL this month by God/allah's grace. It is indeed our month of delivery (APL).

I am wishing myself happy birthday in advance and earnestly desire that NIMC give me a birthday present in form of APL that will have a multiplier effect on all my love ones on this trend in Jesus name.

@ calculus pls take the teaching offer now. I have bn in that ur shoe ones. All u need is get so close to d principal during ur few stay there. Don't just be a teacher or colleague to him or her , become an integral part of the system. And believe u me, they will let u go without u paying one naira upon leaving .You can call it mutual understanding if u like. Trust me I am speaking from experience; I didn't have to pay any money, despite an initial harsh offer and acceptance agreement than yours.

@ all ONE LOVE.

8 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Simplejoy: 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
DAFE STEVE: Happy new month my love ones; I have a feeling that we shall all deliver like a pregnant woman this month. I see APL flying in soon for everyone in this wonderful family, this month is unique for me and I also believe it shall be unique for everybody here in Jesus name.

@ all my name is STEVE(S), was born in the month of SEPTEMBER(S) and on the SEVENTH(S) day of september. No wonder my friends call me SSS. 7 is a perfect number and september is the 9th month of d year any woman who toke in last year december/january this year is expected to deliver I.e put to bed. There is no denying we all applied for this NIMC job december and I think some early this year, so naturally, we should be expecting our APL this month by God/allah's grace. It is indeed our month of delivery (APL).

I am wishing myself happy birthday in advance and earnestly desire that NIMC give me a birthday present in form of APL that will have a multiplier effect on all my love ones on this trend in Jesus name.

@ calculus pls take the teaching offer now. I have bn in that ur shoe ones. All u need is get so close to d principal during ur few stay there. Don't just be a teacher or colleague to him or her , become an integral part of the system. And believe u me, they will let u go without u paying one naira upon leaving .You can call it mutual understanding if u like. Trust me I am speaking from experience; I didn't have to pay any money, despite an initial harsh offer and acceptance agreement than us.

@ all ONE LOVE.
I celebrate u totally.God wil do it as u desire.Hapi birthday in advance.@All Hapi new mnth.we wil soon deliver wht we hv long being pregnant of.September to be Remember...
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by DAFESTEVE(m): 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2013
Simplejoy:
I celebrate u totally.God wil do it as u desire.Hapi birthday in advance.@All Hapi new mnth.we wil soon deliver wht we hv long being pregnant of.September to be Remember...

Amen dear. This month package is a comprehensive one and no doubt ur re inclusive in that package. A king could not sleep because MORDECAI had to be honoured, NIMC management will lose their sleep until they sign and deliver your APL to u dear. Thank you my brother or should I say sister.

ONE LOVE

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by ombute: 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2013
Happy birthday to you SSS and Happy New Month to all...... Wish each and every one of Us A SEPTEMBER to Remember in Jesus Name...
DAFE STEVE: Happy new month my love ones; I have a feeling that we shall all deliver like a pregnant woman this month. I see APL flying in soon for everyone in this wonderful family, this month is unique for me and I also believe it shall be unique for everybody here in Jesus name.

@ all my name is STEVE(S), was born in the month of SEPTEMBER(S) and on the SEVENTH(S) day of september. No wonder my friends call me SSS. 7 is a perfect number and september is the 9th month of d year any woman who toke in last year december/january this year is expected to deliver I.e put to bed. There is no denying we all applied for this NIMC job december and I think some early this year, so naturally, we should be expecting our APL this month by God/allah's grace. It is indeed our month of delivery (APL).

@ calculus pls take the teaching offer now. I have bn in that ur shoe ones. All u need is get so close to d principal during ur few stay there. Don't just be a teacher or colleague to him or her , become an integral part of the system. And believe u me, they will let u go without u paying one naira upon leaving .You can call it mutual understanding if u like. Trust me I am speaking from experience; I didn't have to pay any money, despite an initial harsh offer and acceptance agreement than us.

@ all ONE LOVE.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by simonphilips(m): 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2013
bobbydbobo: ...... Calculus; @ d Eve of great things, such temptations arise... Let all dat were called for interview fear not. Theyld all be employed. Laugh at this or believe it, that's d truth. Buh pple wld b called for APL in batches which wld xtend from btw dis week nd next week up to November.... So calculus, fear not, its a matter of waiting just a little longer....its worth d wait.
My brother how sure are you about this information?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by zinzane: 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2013
Happy New Month Guys...By this time next month we will be on our desk
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Justcul(m): 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
ombute: Happy birthday to you SSS and Happy New Month to all...... Wish each and every one of Us A SEPTEMBER to Remember in Jesus Name...

An omega child??

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (253) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.