Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,726 members, 7,975,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 12:28 PM

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview (553526 Views)

URGENT RESPONSE-NIMC 2013 Interview! / NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by pj3400(m): 11:39am On Sep 15, 2013
Not getting this NIMC job is not the end of the world, even getting it is not the end of the world also. So, patience does it.

Having to wait for somethings that seems too close to get to someone and yet refuse to kill faster more than anytin but am sure, when you people start to receive υ̲̣̥я̣̣̥ letter, documentation, resumption then many will desert this tread. Even if others ask you questions, that might be very important to them so sort things out, then u people won't be available to reply, some will deliberately ignore, some will say they were told not to talk, and some will still be back to continue to give their best to people from this tread. Because they believe they still meant much to them.

Like av said before, coming together through this forum is not coincidence or by chance. Its for a purpose. Only those that has foresight can see and take it seriously. When u grow up on your job over the years from now, you will be needy and your ministry of work will cut across other ministry but with the help of people u have kept constant contact with, will make you solve your problem pretty soon and fast. even when many of you start to bear children, nurture them and want to place them into school, work etc, then the help of others come into play. All in all. Please and please Don't forget or ignore all others you have come across in one place or the other cos they have their own important role to play in your life.

What a funny life, have seen a student of one lecturer in a university, the lecturer use to abuse him of being dull, but later, this same person become an HR of a big company and was in turn interviewing the said lecturer. The lecturer jaw dropped because of the way he was drilling him with ease and technically. A student he thought that was dull and might not make it in life.

Wish you all the best in life as you await your appointment letter and resumption to your station pretty soon.

4 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by deprofo: 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2013
Nice gosple PJ3400, U realy try 4ur advice 2all user of dis tread. I pray dat God wil grant all of us who are in dis tread our heart desire in Jesus name amen. All d pple waiting 4 NIMC APL wil get it one day (in non distance time). All Pple searching 4job dat normally enta dis tread must sure get work one day. In which ever category u fall in, pls relax ur mind and pray 2 God. God wil surely grant everybody his or her heart desire. Lets rejoice God has done it 4all of us in Jesus Name Amen

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by FunkyJustice(m): 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2013
''Delay is dangerous'',i hear ppl say it evryday,,duh am stil waiting 4 interview invitation 4 d role i applied(marketing and lead generation)bt i strongly biliv dat d delay is of our good and in d end we wil al smile..be it Apl,training,interview hopefuls,IJN...AMEN.for now i hav to giv my best to dis my job,duh d pay is little(a bird at hand),..much love
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by simonphilips(m): 9:16am On Sep 16, 2013
Good morning guys, the truth about the situation is that, the process is still on, our files are been worked on now as i write this but the honest thing is, there is still a lot of things to be approved by sub committees of board and so on. Please let us forget September and look to October. This is what i got from an insider. One Love my people
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by gfullmoon(m): 9:53am On Sep 16, 2013
Ever since our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ used the word ''soon'' it has become one of the most controversial word,very difficult if not impossible to understand. The first Apostles might've thought that within 50-100 years Christ will come. We all knew better today that it's only God that knows even Christ testified this on His sojourney on earth.

So when the DG HCP & rest of the staff were saying they will call us soon I know our problems of anxiety & nervousness has just been multiplied cos soon is a difficult word to understand no matter how simple it may seem.

All I know is that if it's something within their powers they could've get it done since, but you know Bureaucracy esp in Govt establishmt sometimes is a CRAZY thing that might whittle down ur efficiency,delivery,promise or otherwise no matter how good you are if u're not willing to risk breaking protocols.

Patience is still our vital asset in all this! Love u all!

4 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by adetowubo001(m): 10:52am On Sep 16, 2013
Nothing else but the ever-annoying world of govt bureaucracy could be responsible for this delay. Funds can't be the real issue. That would have been worked out at the beginning of the recruitment process. Our prayer should be: Lord God, help us speed up all bureaucratic bottlenecks that are stalling our appointment into Nimc. Regards to all.

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Bograd83(f): 10:58am On Sep 16, 2013
simonphilips: Good morning guys, the truth about the situation is that, the process is still on, our files are been worked on now as i write this but the honest thing is, there is still a lot of things to be approved by sub committees of board and so on. Please let us forget September and look to October. This is what i got from an insider. One Love my people
do u know maybe dy ll still call more enrol n reg officer 4 interview cos am stil xpctg
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by sojiformular: 11:18am On Sep 16, 2013
Someone lastweek asked us to pray and anoda contributor watered down d idea. I believe we can make changes in d spiritual realm and make it manifest in d physical. Remember Esther made changes in her time by fasting and prayer and a govt decree was countered by the King himself. Lets all (CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS) form a force and pray out our APL, INTERVIEW E.T.C. as the case may be. God still answers prayers and he will answer us. Its now a SPIRITUAL WARFARE

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 16, 2013
Oh men!

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by adetowubo001(m): 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2013
alasuomowei: Oh men!
Alas, any cogent reason for your exclamation? If it's something that would interest the house please fill us in.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by bobbydbobo: 1:17am On Sep 17, 2013
Calling of ppl happens anytime soon, ur patience would soon b compensated...Good luck friends
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by afrobella7: 6:46am On Sep 17, 2013
@bobbydbobo,ur soon was supposed to be last week

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by sojiformular: 7:13am On Sep 17, 2013
PRAYER, PRAYER, PRAYER. THAT IS D KEY. MIRACLE ON D WAY. DEVOTE 30 MINS OF TODAY FOR PRAYERS ON NIMC APL.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by ombute: 7:46am On Sep 17, 2013
simonphilips: Good morning guys, the truth about the situation is that, the process is still on, our files are been worked on now as i write this but the honest thing is, there is still a lot of things to be approved by sub committees of board and so on. Please let us forget September and look to October. This is what i got from an insider. One Love my people
before it was last week of august den sept now its october. Only God knws wen dem go talk after October. Well, lets continue in our patience.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by koinsb: 8:45am On Sep 17, 2013
Hi guys. Nothing like reliable source. All we need do is keep trusting God and expecting Him to come through for us. Lord we wait patiently for ur appointed tym.
one love!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Simplejoy: 9:51am On Sep 17, 2013
Funny enough! All our reliable sources are not authentic cos they cnt even predict whn it wil be.@ all lets jst wait til whnever.Jst keep being BUSY.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by yak(m): 10:16am On Sep 17, 2013
Hy house, no newz 4rm nimc yet? Plz some shld tell them dat tym is going
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by zinzane: 11:06am On Sep 17, 2013
Na only Baba God be My reliable source, every other reliable source na counterfeit....
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by castello: 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2013
shocked
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by bobbydbobo: 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2013
9jacrip:
..... LoooooL! Stupid crip! We go catch for bbm! // + dear friends, while I'm not Avast to ur prayers nd Vigils nd great hopes nd aspirations, I'm nt calling myself anyfin or puting my self in d position where what I'm sayin is God! However, when I say some things, pls remove from ur mind that its a rumour, ear to ear jjist or speculation! Uld hear frm nimc sooner than is even thought!.. Ur hopes wld neva b cut short! Good luck peeps
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by beejaay: 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
bobbydbobo: ..... LoooooL! Stupid crip! We go catch for bbm! // + dear friends, while I'm not Avast to ur prayers nd Vigils nd great hopes nd aspirations, I'm nt calling myself anyfin or puting my self in d position where what I'm sayin is God! However, when I say some things, pls remove from ur mind that its a rumour, ear to ear jjist or speculation! Uld hear frm nimc sooner than is even thought!.. Ur hopes wld neva b cut short! Good luck peeps

exactly bros...i didnt even know why i had to post the info i had earlier (i just felt i had to let people's mind be at rest).. and for the record the info i gave was from the horses mouth but some event overtook the situation.. i would have shared the latest to keep mind at peace but then it could turn out to be false again (things could change again cos of the usual naija factors) and guys will think that one is a liar and might even result to insult....but then we will all see

the truth is that the best will always happen
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by afrobella7: 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2013
@beejay,plz share d current situation,abeg
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by afrobella7: 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2013
@beejaay I meant
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by babyface14: 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2013
beejaay:

exactly bros...i didnt even know why i had to post the info i had earlier (i just felt i had to let people's mind be at rest).. and for the record the info i gave was from the horses mouth but some event overtook the situation.. i would have shared the latest to keep mind at peace but then it could turn out to be false again (things could change again cos of the usual naija factors) and guys will think that one is a liar and might even result to insult....but then we will all see pls give us the latest info.

the truth is that the best will always happen
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by simonphilips(m): 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
Bograd83: do u know maybe dy ll still call more enrol n reg officer 4 interview cos am stil xpctg
Of course bro, they may. I admire your faith, just keep it up.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by simonphilips(m): 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
ombute: before it was last week of august den sept now its october. Only God knws wen dem go talk after October. Well, lets continue in our patience.
@Esther its one of d facilitators o, let's just hope sha, no matter how long it takes they will call us.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by jamest4real: 8:23pm On Sep 17, 2013
Gud evening friends. Pls let's not be discourage to share any useful info. The truth of the mater is that in life u cannot please all, so please let us be patient.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by yak(m): 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2013
@all those dat've got inec APL, wats d pay like n wen ar u guys resuming? Ur reply will b highly appreciated
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by afrobella7: 12:36am On Sep 18, 2013
I didn't get inec apl but I hear its 80k.u can follow inec recruitment on nairaland n find out all u nid 2 kno

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (253) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.