Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,127 members, 7,880,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:03 PM

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview (547318 Views)

URGENT RESPONSE-NIMC 2013 Interview! / NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by DAFESTEVE(m): 12:21am On Jun 04, 2013
Mikel276: I noticed that too,why the difference?

my dear i have no single idea.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by shikshark: 1:01am On Jun 04, 2013
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by prettyeyo: 7:24am On Jun 04, 2013
Yes I noticed the difference in photocopies, we were asked to bring 6 photocopies each of our credentials, and the new guys 2 copies, why that? Pls the new peeps going in should pls ask when they'll get back to them after the interview. Cos we were told ending of may/beginning June. Just so we have a date hope on. Thanks.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by winsman(m): 7:36am On Jun 04, 2013
Please am appealing to those who have gone for the interview that is now waiting to be called for the training to be considerate. U all should know that that there are some people here that are waiting for them to be called for the interview, people that was not called and few that was called but couldn't go due to distance and finance. Please u guys and ladies should try to patient and not intimidating people here with "when are we going to be called for the training?" Not minding how others who are yet to be called for the interview will feel when u guys are being called up for the training. The tortoise stayed in a pit toilet for 99yrs, and it reached the day he will be pulled out he started shouting that people should be fast and pull him out from that pit before the offensive odor of feaces will kill him. But remember he have stayed inside there for 99yrs with dying. Is an illustration and also a proverb.

7 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by desmondoo(m): 8:08am On Jun 04, 2013
DAFE STEVE: My observation. We were asked to bring 6 photocopies of our documents, however, this present invitees were asked to bring 2 photocopies. make we analyse this observation and any other one.
seriously ths issue needs attention. Maybe thy found it to be time comsuming or too much workload for 6 personels to look into it. Dats wot i think, reducing their work load. We'll al get there.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by hariorh: 8:13am On Jun 04, 2013
alasuomowei: @seighabenz_ why You dey worry urself 4dis Folks na, u don go interview, they are not happy about it... God dey Your side, Me and u do interview the same day, we dey ahead of those when dey wait... No answer them.. GOD PASS THEM.

Na wa 4 hypocrisy in dis country o.
Just a few months ago we were all praying and skabashing 2geda to get nimc employment. Now that u av done the interview u 4get how it feels to be patient and start causing nuisance by saying pple are not happy u were called when u over-bloatingly spite the rest of ur fellow nairalanders by posting deriding comments targeted at mocking pple who have not yet been called. *knowing fully-well that not all positions have bin called and interviews are still on-going*

Are u 3 guys (alasu, seigha and ton tons), d only ones called? Why not swallow "mama patient", as u described it, and wait till u are called for the training? Must u spite others who are waiting to go for the interview?
Some of ur comments av described d bulk of ur characters. Absolutely childish!

*u dey ahead of those who dey wait. No answer them. Na God pass them*

for ur mind, the angels of heaven are jubilating for this nice comment wey u type abi? If u dey read ur bible, na d thing wey d holy book say make u dey too to ur fellow brethren ba?

Pride goes before destruction.

Change una ways.
It is well with us all.
grin

26 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by LEvuls(m): 8:21am On Jun 04, 2013
DAFE STEVE: My observation. We were asked to bring 6 photocopies of our documents, however, this present invitees were asked to bring 2 photocopies. make we analyse this observation and any other one.
nothing much there..did inec screening of doc..we surmitted two too
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by DAFESTEVE(m): 8:39am On Jun 04, 2013
LEvuls:
nothing much there..did inec screening of doc..we surmitted two too

Thank you.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by collynzo2(m): 8:46am On Jun 04, 2013
I think the reason why they asked for 2 copies is that each person will be interviewed by 2 people, not a panel of 6 like before. They are now interviewing more people than before and cannot afford to use a panel of six. Just my thought.

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Follipirro: 9:17am On Jun 04, 2013
hariorh:

Just a few months ago we were all praying and skabashing 2geda to get nimc employment. Now that u av done the interview u 4get how it feels to be patient and start causing nuisance by saying pple are not happy u were called when u over-bloatingly spite the rest of ur fellow nairalanders by posting deriding comments targeted at mocking pple who have not yet been called. *knowing fully-well that not all positions have bin called and interviews are still on-going*

Are u 3 guys (alasu, seigha and ton tons), d only ones called? Why not swallow "mama patient", as u described it, and wait till u are called for the training? Must u spite others who are waiting to go for the interview?

for ur mind, the angels of heaven are jubilating for this nice comment wey u type abi? If u dey read ur bible, na d thing wey d holy book say make u dey too to ur fellow brethren ba?

Change una ways.
It is well with us all.
grin
The 3 guys were actually exercising their faith bt they shud av done it a lowly way.REMEMBER we r all one body in Christ and if we claim 2 be one body,we should feel wot odas are feeling.So guys(alas,seigh,tontons)hariorh mean no offense.WE ARE STILL BRETHREN says follipirro.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by olalekan206: 10:10am On Jun 04, 2013
i had a dream this morning, saw that training will commence by june 22. Thou nt sure ooo just a dream n my dream are always coming to past. Pls, evryone let be patient
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by klarke(m): 11:36am On Jun 04, 2013
Pls has anyone been invited for customer care positions?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 04, 2013
Admin/HR Officer(Snr Officer).......
how far abt these ppl now?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by gfullmoon(m): 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2013
To me,may be 6 photocopies were unnecessary duplication of functions,may be that's why it was reduced to 2 photocopies from May Batch to this June Batch. We that did in April,I even questioned the rationality within me as they hardly go through them. Even the Interviewers never made use of them. There's no cause for alarm bros!

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2013
hariorh:

Change una ways.
It is well with us all.
grin
very good and observatory comment..the part i like most is pride goes before destruction..well done. grin
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by TenLove: 3:28pm On Jun 04, 2013
He who has ear let him hear.true talk from..................HARIORH.It is well with all of us.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by obioma2000: 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
So we have about 60 plus job positions yet to be called, abeg nimc we are waiting patiently ooh for those us whose job positions is not among those schedule for interview!!

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Mowin: 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2013
seighabenz: ........ aaaaahhhh.....i nw understnd ur frustration.....eya tk @..........

To say the fact, u really made me laugh out loud. On the contrary, u seem to be the one badly frustrated.. I wonder why u had to dig so deep to quote that post of mine.No well thinking person will do such. that was something I posted about a month ago. I have not yet been called for Interview, Ok? thats because my position has not been called. I could only feel frustrated if they call my position and not call me. But nothing frustrates me. thats because I am a prayerful person.. Even till now, I am still praying to be called.. so stop sounding f**l*sh.

To all other training curious folks, the interview phase is still very much onand will continue till the end of this month. its only after they are done with interviews that it will be proper to start inquiring on when training will kick start. one thing at a time. That you have done inerview doesn't mean others will not do theirs. So lets allow for one proccess to be completed before we proceed to the next. Or better still, u guys can start another thread to discuss on when training will commence. This thread, I suppose, is for the on going interviews. You ought 2 be giving us tips on hw ur interviews went down, not congesting the thread with training braggadocio, that may not even hold by my perception.
One love 2 all.

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Mowin: 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2013
hariorh:

Change una ways.
It is well with us all.
grin

Tell them!!!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by albacete(m): 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2013
Mowin and Hariorh have spoken well. This is a thread for interview, not training. U guys are well aware that interviews are still on-going, yet u come up with questions as to when the training will start. It is not the way things should be done, be patient, wait for all positions to be called and stop bombarding this thread with irrelevant enquiries.

Why would anybody hate on u cos u were first called for interview? We sabi who u be? Na only ur fake friends and close pals wey go jealous u and hate on u because to them levels no go be the same again as u wan leave them. Whether u get this job or not does not change the fact that there are still a thousand and one opportunities to secure a good job beside NIMC.

NIMC IS NOT THE BEGINNING AND END OF JOB SEARCH.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by kkon(m): 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2013
[quote author=shikshark]im having a feeling that the training will start soon cos my friend that we did the test together have a brother in NIMC and i learnt he is in abuja as we speak, if there is any development.......ill definitely share. thank you[/quote pls do will really appreciate..
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by tontons: 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2013
*still whistling n watching proceeds as dey unfold*
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by CrimzP(m): 12:26am On Jun 05, 2013
Has anybody for Installation and
Maintenance gotten a text inviting him/her
for Oral interview?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by gfullmoon(m): 6:42am On Jun 05, 2013
This NIMC thread is gradually degenerating to free for all fight or cold war arena or rather the meeting of the ten blind men with the elephant.

They way most people are pouring acerbic vituperation on those who have done their interview & who are only expectant of next stage of the exercise is uncalled for.Neither is the way those who ve done their Interview is fighting back too is justified.NO VICTOR,NO VANQUISH fellow Nairalanders!

Lets shealth our swords & face the real biz which is collectively tracking NIMC events as the unfold. The Training might never hold at once as most ple here think but in Batches just like the Interview.

Let they ple wey go for an Interview this week nak us the latest akpako that's my stand!
ONE LOVE!

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by omisabbey: 7:03am On Jun 05, 2013
Pls can someone in the house kindly get me the past aptitude test of Nigerian Liquedfied Natural Gas question. You can email me : oomisabbey@yahoo.com . Thanks
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by SirSammy: 8:19am On Jun 05, 2013
desmondoo:
lolzz, na realy jamb ques. Wel ma broda, i wsh u suces. I hv done mine 2 weeks and som days ago. Installation and maintenance. 4rm wot i ve seen nw, seems thy ar doing it randomly. I pray dat God see us al tru and doz who havnt receivd txt to b called Amen.

Pls house enrolment and registration monitoring officers LGA how far about them.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by afrobella7: 8:58am On Jun 05, 2013
This is prolly none of my biz,but seighabenz pls do not resond to mowins insult.it doesn't deserve response.its only natural dat evry1 shud be anxious abt d nxt stage 4 dem.At the end of d day nimc will not call everybody for interview that wrote d test.insult or no insult
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 05, 2013
alasuomowei: ADVISE 4THOSE THAT HAVE ALREADY GONE FOR INTERVIEW:
stay on a low key 4 nairaland, cos the more u comment, they jealousy pple go dey vex.. peace AM OFF

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2013
Crimz-P:
Has anybody for Installation and
Maintenance gotten a text inviting him/her
for Oral interview?
they ve called that role for interview.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Deeprab: 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Alasuomowei,cos u have gone for interview first doesn't mean u are better, pls do well to reduce ur comments here don't feel bigger in any form, y must u believe some people are jealous just because u got d interview invite first, guy try oda posts on nairaland bacause it's only here we see.
Abeg i just made a comment not to castigate or abuse you o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (253) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.