Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,122 members, 7,880,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:18 PM

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview (547310 Views)

URGENT RESPONSE-NIMC 2013 Interview! / NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2013
gfullmoon:

@Shilo this ur infor is not too clear o,though I suspected this current Lists to be doctored (not all o) because roles called is not organised like previous ones as it's like almost all the roles were called again secretly.

Pls do share more light....It's normal so long as we're in Nigeria,no cause for alarm as the vacancies is too big to contain this tendency as well as merit.
@gfullmoon...u right. Mayb am just panicking unnecessarily. Its true not all names on d list were doctored. And d person dat told her confirmed dat it was someone dat did d runs for her. Bt like u said its a normal tin in naija so make I no come die of hpb for notin cheesy. May God perfect His will in our life.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by gfullmoon(m): 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2013
shiloh: She knows someone dat did,like I said,I don't want to give too much details. But dis is d reality on ground...although not everybody is on recommended list bt majority are and some few r on merit.

There was never a time we ruled out this possibility. Na 9ja we all dey but our prayers should remain this- let Merit reach 60% or more while others 40% or less. God is invoved & remain our strengths hence,we must succeed!

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by kkon(m): 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2013
shiloh: She knows someone dat did,like I said,I don't want to give too much details. But dis is d reality on ground...although not everybody is on recommended list bt majority are and some few r on merit.
arE u saying that these pple dat where called are basd on runs, so wat happens. To d previous pple na wa o,
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Tenmen: 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2013
Disheartening! *Really Sad*
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Follipirro: 7:31pm On Jun 10, 2013
Remtel82: Anybody who applied for organisational strategy and work plan dat ave been called should please specify
Im yet 2 be called bt Mowin was called 4 interview on saturday night.He applied 4 organisation strategy and workplans.Read his post.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by obioma2000: 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2013
Nawa ooo God is in control!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by juri: 9:40pm On Jun 10, 2013
Anybody with information on Admin/H.R (senior Officer)
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by seighabenz(m): 9:55pm On Jun 10, 2013
Nt shaking jor.....oluwa gat ma bck...... Shiloh all is well......we've gat d biggest OGA of dem all....

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Bograd83(f): 10:06pm On Jun 10, 2013
seighabenz: Nt shaking jor.....oluwa gat ma bck...... Shiloh all is well......we've gat d biggest OGA of dem all....
oluwa nbe bi ta 'tijo

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by sambright2012: 10:10pm On Jun 10, 2013
I appleid for organization strategyand workplan plz wotz our hope itz only pason dat av received IV.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 10, 2013
serious matter
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Mowin: 10:53pm On Jun 10, 2013
NIMC Invite is based on merit to the best of my knowladge... Why they are still inviting roles that have been invited before could be as a result of absence of some who were invited before.. I really do not think they can afford to compromise merit after sacking about 4000 staffs... However, there could be bits of influences here and there. I think(purely my thoughts) they may not be able to invite all those that excelled in the aptitude test since the number could be too massive for them to handle. So thats where influence may play a part.. But I am so sure that merit is the basis of all the invitations.

Please,let us not base our insinuations on hearsay.. I Urge all those expectant to pray hard like I did. Ur invite will show. I told u guys a genuine source told me that interview will continue all through June.. If I tell u what my source was, u would not believe. It was the HOLY SPIRIT. I had to exercise my faith, and two days after I posted that comment, they called more people for interview. That was when seigha asked me to a find out when training would start from my source. The day I got my invite, I fasted and prayed that very day. In the evening invite showed on my phone. So don't let people becloud your mind with negative insinuations. Never offer any one any thing to help u.. if u even think of doing that, ur prayers will be rendered ineffective. I wish all of us the best of luck..

13 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Mowin: 11:40pm On Jun 10, 2013
shiloh: Meanwhile,there is hot GIST about NIMC. Dis info am giving here,though I won't go too deep is very authentic. Apparently,d roles bn called for interview dis wk are recommended list ie,senators,ministers etc candidates. Am still in shock since I hrd dis info. My sis came visiting today,and u all knw she is to do her's dis wk and what she told me is mind blowing. Hmmm...NIMC, I don't knw what to say again o bt I know my God dat started dis journey for me will see me to d end. Peace out and best of luck to all of us anticipating!

Well, by your comment, ur sister was presented by a Senator, Minister, etc.. U heard from ur sister,(not first hand information) who assumed it was her connection that earned her invite; as a result, she can't really ascertain whether she passed the Apt test or not. So what of if she actually did well in the test?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Mowin: 1:18am On Jun 11, 2013
shiloh: @gfullmoon...u right. Mayb am just panicking unnecessarily. Its true not all names on d list were doctored. And d person dat told her confirmed dat it was someone dat did d runs for her. Bt like u said its a normal tin in naija so make I no come die of hpb for notin cheesy. May God perfect His will in our life.

There U go again! U first wrote of a certain recommendation list by senator, Ministers.. etc, now u re saying someone runsed something for somebody...

If its normal in naija.. then why the alarm? Ur posts r totally contradictory.. anyway, thank God u wrote u were just panicking unnecessarily.

Lies are very easy to dictate. They r inconsistent and their sources r always unknown. Just Imagine, some one told ur sister, who knows the the person that told who told ur sister
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by bankyblue(m): 2:42am On Jun 11, 2013
Pls can someone tell me when they re inviting the people that applied
For the marketing role section?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by obioma2000: 5:33am On Jun 11, 2013
I have faith in God that when my position is called i will be among those that will be invited! So lets be hopefull guys!!

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by kentblues(m): 8:33am On Jun 11, 2013
After this batch the next will b adminstration,customer care, marketing etc. By the special grace of God
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 11, 2013
We need concrete info here plz, not them say, i hear say, somebody told me that, or info 4rm Your independent thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 11, 2013
Mowin:

Well, by your comment, ur sister was presented by a Senator, Minister, etc.. U heard from ur sister,(not first hand information) who assumed it was her connection that earned her invite; as a result, she can't really ascertain whether she passed the Apt test or not. So what of if she actually did well in the test?
Mr Mowin,u don't ve to believe wateva I post ere pls. I only passed info based on what I was told. And for ur info,my sis did not have any influence from any minister or senator. For me to b really sure of what she is saying I spoke to her friend dat also got an invite,she was her course mate and we relate very well and she told me how she got into d list. It came as a shock to me cos I was gullible enuff to believe d whole exercise was 100% transparent nt knwing dat dey r influences here and dere. I will very much appreciate it if u don't misquote me. I did my interview since april and I knw d God dat made it possible to pass d appt test n get invite will see me thru to d end. I won't want to go ova this issue again,u ve a right to believe what u want and I also ve a right to believe what I want. Good day n success in ur interview!!!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 11, 2013
dear, what are u hiding 4rm us, if u dnt want to say it here, kindly hit it up at my yahoo mail tanx,
alasuomoweiekiye@yahoo.com

its a thing of urgency.. Tank u
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by moscotwacyahoo: 1:08pm On Jun 11, 2013
I also apply for customer Relations officer and I've not been called so my fellow customer care let keep trusting in God he will perfect all the concern us IJN. Amen
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by moscotwacyahoo: 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2013
I also apply for customer Relations officer and I've not been called so my fellow customer care let keep trusting in God he will perfect all the concern us IJN Amen. I congratulate all those that have been invited and also done der interview too!!

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by kkon(m): 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2013
shiloh: Mr Mowin,u don't ve to believe wateva I post ere pls. I only passed info based on what I was told. And for ur info,my sis did not have any influence from any minister or senator. For me to b really sure of what she is saying I spoke to her friend dat also got an invite,she was her course mate and we relate very well and she told me how she got into d list. It came as a shock to me cos I was gullible enuff to believe d whole exercise was 100% transparent nt knwing dat dey r influences here and dere. I will very much appreciate it if u don't misquote me. I did my interview since april and I knw d God dat made it possible to pass d appt test n get invite will see me thru to d end. I won't want to go ova this issue again,u ve a right to believe what u want and I also ve a right to believe what I want. Good day n success in ur interview!!!
from ur observation n enquiry d u tink d runs 4ms d majority or d minority, most definately d issue of influence will surely cum into play bt I jst hope it doesn't affect those on merit.. Wat are ur tots on this
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by u3fine(m): 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2013
kkon: from ur observation n enquiry d u tink d runs 4ms d majority or d minority, most definately d issue of influence will surely cum into play bt I jst hope it doesn't affect those on merit.. Wat are ur tots on this
My Bro, influence in what ever Way will affect those on merit. If for eg they want to recruit 100, and 20 where employed through god fatherism, then 20 merit candidates will affected.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2013
u3fine:
My Bro, influence in what ever Way will affect those on merit. If for eg they want to recruit 100, and 20 where employed through god fatherism, then 20 merit candidates will affected.
Thank God someone is seeing it from my point of view. That's exactly my fear,but God dey!! Hmmm
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2013
No need to panic, lets just pray that the recomended list was to meet up 4 inadequacy..
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by kkon(m): 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2013
u3fine:
n 1 doesn't even knw d criteria they aere using 4 d interview, bt I jst ve dis feeling dat those pple dat cudnt make it 2 interview n those with imcomplete cert will 4m d basis 4 space on d list which they will inturn give out 2 d oga's at d top..n also som pos may nidd more than 2 person working which they can also increase considering that they jst laid off som more staffs.. Jst thinking aloud sha..God has d final say my name can never be substituted in jesus name... Say amen if u believe..

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by wordpad: 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2013
alasuomowei: No need to panic, lets just pray that the recomended list was to meet up 4 inadequacy..
Up Alasuomowei (y) iam very interested in your comments always, so thanks. (y)
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2013
wordpad: Up Alasuomowei (y) iam very interested in your comments always, so thanks. (y)
tank u 2.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by nickzuby(m): 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2013
bankyblue: Pls can someone tell me when they re inviting the people that applied
For the marketing role section?
I think we will be among the next people they will invite.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by atuleakubogmai: 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2013
I know that when is my time I will surely be called, IJN.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by ely4real: 6:46am On Jun 12, 2013
Good morning everybody, on this issue of being connected through a senator or a minister etc even if you are called for interview because of your connection and you go there and u re unable to answer the questions correctly do you think you would be called for training hmmm think twice

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (253) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.