Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,703 members, 7,935,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 08:37 PM

Why You Shouldn't Drink Before Bedtime - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why You Shouldn't Drink Before Bedtime (27189 Views)

Amazing Drink Before Going To Bed That Will Melt Your Belly Fat Almost Instantl / Reasons Why You Shouldn't Drink Water While Eating / Reason Why You Shouldn't Drink Water While Eating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Shouldn't Drink Before Bedtime by Vires: 1:28pm On Jan 31, 2013
the op didn't say don't drink at all but avoid drinking alcohol less than 4 hours b4 you sleep!!!
Re: Why You Shouldn't Drink Before Bedtime by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 31, 2013
Vires: the op didn't say don't drink at all but avoid drinking alcohol less than 4 hours b4 you sleep!!!
thank you jare cool
Re: Why You Shouldn't Drink Before Bedtime by abeldav(m): 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2013
Well said, good to know

Re: Why You Shouldn't Drink Before Bedtime by jhydebaba(m): 3:00pm On Jan 31, 2013
centje: these few people you mentioned are what percentage of the total number at risk.

The risk of alcohol related diseases increase with each glass you take,that is the truth! wink

Serve me another chilled bottle tongue
Re: Why You Shouldn't Drink Before Bedtime by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2013
jhydebaba:

Serve me another chilled bottle tongue
bottle of soya milk grin
Re: Why You Shouldn't Drink Before Bedtime by jhydebaba(m): 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2013
centje: bottle of soya milk grin
natural milk from a beautiful girl's bosom is better.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Drink Before Bedtime by ISBLIAC(m): 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2013
plainmirror: Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I
drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass
& think about the workers in the brewery and all
of their hopes & dreams. If I didn't drink this
beer, they might be out of work & their dreams
would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is
better that I drink this beer & let their dreams
come true than to be selfish and worry about my
liver.

LMAO....honestly,you're a very madman..lol...
HAKUNA MATATA to our liver bro *cheers* grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Drink Before Bedtime by tunapawizzy: 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2013
plainmirror: Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I
drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass
& think about the workers in the brewery and all
of their hopes & dreams. If I didn't drink this
beer, they might be out of work & their dreams
would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is
better that I drink this beer & let their dreams
come true than to be selfish and worry about my
liver.
cheers my brother CHEERS,,, we should never allow our selfishness deprive others of their means of livelihood. We shall drink more to give more hopeless people hope. That is d essence of living my brother>>>>PUT SMILE PEOPLE's FACES ....CHEERS
Re: Why You Shouldn't Drink Before Bedtime by tantita(m): 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2013
@worst am nt an ahmed d under age sex offender nxt door who dsnt drink or smoke...
Re: Why You Shouldn't Drink Before Bedtime by Mishydoo(m): 12:19pm On Feb 01, 2013
grin
Buchiano(m):
@ OP.. U mean we shld stop drinking after MBBS results ar released,stop visiting 'Jennifer' $ PG joints,or stop drinking after swearing in/inductions Nna park well abegii....dat thing (alcohol) keeps body$soul togeda regardless of consumption tym.

##Gv me gve me sm alcohol..in Flavours voice..lol

UNEC don finish U!!! grin
Re: Why You Shouldn't Drink Before Bedtime by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 02, 2013
Mishydoo: grin

UNEC don finish U!!! grin
the dude knows all the spots in UNEC grin
Re: Why You Shouldn't Drink Before Bedtime by moveszz(m): 1:37am On Feb 06, 2013
onila: hmmm thanks

I am glad I dont drink smiley
buh you suck coc'k (di'ck)
Re: Why You Shouldn't Drink Before Bedtime by udomma1005(m): 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
Noted,but strolling down the street to get my Origin!
Re: Why You Shouldn't Drink Before Bedtime by jumolad87: 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
Serrapeptase(120,000 spu) for fibroids ,blocked fallopian tube(s) cancer,ovarian cyst or any form of unhealthy growths/tumors in the body . Just for #15k.
Guifei bao for infections, candidiasis, fibroid without operation, blocked tubes & all gynaecological problems. Ares for elimination of low sperm count, prostrate cancer, increase sexual feeling, corrects sexual dysfunction.
Blood cleanser capsule for hypertension,general blood cleansing
Ganoderma capsule for brain, stroke,anti tumor & anti aging.
Sanqing Oral Liquid for detoxification &intestinal cleansing
Fohow wonderpaste for mouth odour, tooth ache, tooth decay, bleeding gum,hole in the gum.
.Six Flavor Tea to reduce blood pressure, body fat.
Garlic for anti bacterial, infections,immune-boosting
Danshen for heavy menstrual bleeding.
Sanbao Oral Liquid for rheumatism,high-blood sugar
Oral liquid for leukemia and liver cancer
They are not supplements, they are registered as curative products
We also offer natural therapy for the following health challenges:
-Pile
-Stroke
-Fibroid(without op)
-Hypertension
-Ovarian cyst
-Blocked tubes
....& other health related challenges.
Call/text 08133354624 ,whatsapp 08065664979,BB pin 3337A8CA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! I Got Bitten By A Local Dog / What Caffeine Does To Our Systems / FG Not Serious About Fighting Ebola –doctors, Nurses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.