Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,347 members, 7,971,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:52 AM

Zenith Bank Test And Interview Urgent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank Test And Interview Urgent (778 Views)

Rd Ltd Interview ( Urgent) / Aiico Plc Interview. Urgent! / Fidelity Bank Interview Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Test And Interview Urgent by skygold: 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2008
HELLO HOUSE, THIS MESSAGE GOES TO ALL CANDIDATE AND WENT FOR THE ZENITH BANK INTERVIEW ON THE 3RD OF DECEMBER 2007, HAS ANYONE BEEN CALLED FOR THE CONTINUATION? BECAUSE I CALLED THE HRM - THEIR HQ TO BE PRECISE THEY KEEP SAYING THEY WILL CALL .SEE! HOUSE . ITS ALMOST TWO MONTHS GONE AND WE HAVEN'T HEARD FROM THEM. IF YOU KNOW THIS MESASGE CONCERNS YOU PLEASE USE THIS NUMBERS BELOW TO CONTACT THEM LIKE I DID. 01-461 8348, 01- 278 2129, 01- 278 2117. ITS LIKE THE PANEL THAT CONDUCTED THE INTERVIEW THAT DAY ARE SO RELAXED OR MIGHT HAVE FORGOTTEN THEY HAVE AN UNFINISHED JOB ON THEIR TABLE . SO TO DAT EFFECT IF YOU ARE INVOLVED PLEASE CALL TO TELL THEM OUR PRESENT STATE BECUASE I HAVE HEARD THAT ON ONE OR TWO OCASSIONS THAT OTHERS HAVE WRITTEN THEIR TEST OF LATE AND HAVE BEEN CALLED FOR AN INTERVIEW AND EVEN GIVEN LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT .PLEASE ACT QUICKLY

PLease call me on 0803 3700 033----
Re: Zenith Bank Test And Interview Urgent by skygold: 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2008
pls sent in your comments
Re: Zenith Bank Test And Interview Urgent by skygold: 2:27pm On Mar 07, 2008
helloo house

(1) (Reply)

Don't Miss This! / Oceanic Bank Test Of O5-o4-08 At Asaba! / Graduates,nd And Ssce Jobs Just Posted Today.help Yourself And Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.