Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,332 members, 7,974,418 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:08 AM

Any Internet Marketer Here? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Any Internet Marketer Here? (585 Views)

New!!! Facebook Groups And Pages Autoposter Software For Every Internet Marketer / Internet Marketer / SEO Consultant Needed / Are You A Webmaster, Web Designer, Internet Marketer, Web Developer. You Must Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Internet Marketer Here? by Sukafiacom(m): 12:19am On Jan 30, 2013
any internet marketer here, i want to market my company online can you send me a proposal? send your complete package and price. thanks
my email is sukafia2(at)gmail.com
Re: Any Internet Marketer Here? by Techwriter: 2:46am On Jan 30, 2013
That is what our company is known for-we give your company- give you e-visibility so that you would be everywhere your customer is. We are a corporate organization with a physical address so you can be rest assured you are dealing with professionals

We are big enough to be on radio and newspaper yet careful enough to be on online forums like Nairaland where most online freaks visit. What does this mean for your company? It means we can be awake 24/7 everywhere including here to give you digital credibility.

We would do you a mail but you can also connect with us through our BB below and phone. Also below is one of our advert strategy for a client of ours

Re: Any Internet Marketer Here? by FisherSG1: 3:20am On Jan 30, 2013
The truth is you need an optimizer, not an advert agency masqurading as a SEO company. We don't advertise blackberry or blueberry, we optimize. We have sent you an email as you requested because we are not bigger than our customers, we are the same size - a perfect fit.

[size=16pt]Fishersgold A Holistic Approach To Search Engine Optimization[/size]

Search Engine Optimization Link Building Content Creation Services Website Design Services

(1) (Reply)

Get 500 Verified Backlinks For FREE / Liberty Reserve Seller In Enugu Needed Urgently!!!!! / Finally, Nigeria's Official Website Is Up And Running

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.