Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,549 members, 7,908,476 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:17 AM

Why Do You Want To Be Rich? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do You Want To Be Rich? (10537 Views)

Get And Join Illuminati Kingdom Be Rich And Famous,call Agent Jude:09032222181 / Join The Illuminate Grate Kingdom In Calaba And Be Rich And Famous Call Mr Jude; / Facebook Fraudstes!! I Must Be Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by Namiad(m): 11:26pm On Jan 31, 2013
nonjebose: TO GIVE,GIVE,GIVE,GIVE,GIVE,GIVE AND GIVE.TO HELP WIPE AWAY TEARS,PAIN,SORROW,SHAME & FRUSTRATION. THATS WHY I AM RICH.

my gudness!...i so much love dis..first,d purpose and secondly..knowin who u are;is only a poor man that has to answer dat question...thanks man!
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by playahP(m): 7:16am On Feb 01, 2013
Namiad:

my gudness!...i so much love dis..first,d purpose and secondly..knowin who u are;is only a poor man that has to answer dat question...thanks man!

Forget tori.... All this give give talk is getting old.... Only God knows the true heart of men... We are all wicked and selfish!!
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by Namiad(m): 10:10am On Feb 01, 2013
playah P:

Forget tori.... All this give give talk is getting old.... Only God knows the true heart of men... We are all wicked and selfish!!

i believe u ar nt a christian...if u ar wicked and selfish,repent
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by johnkelvin02: 7:21am On Sep 02, 2014
JOINING THE ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU
INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN
WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR
FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO
AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH
FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY,WE MAKE
YOU FAME AND FAMOUS, TO ENSURE, YOU
LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE. IT DOES NOT
matter WHICH PART OF THE WORLD YOU
LIVE IN.
from THE UNITED STATES down TO THE
MOST REMOTE PART OF THE EARTH, WE
BRING YOU ALL YOU WANT.
BEING AN ILLITERATE OR A LITERATE IS NOT
A BARRIER TO BEING A MILLIONAIRE
BETWEEN TODAY AND THE NEXT TWO
WEEKS.
YOU BEING IN THIS OUR OFFICIAL PAGE
TODAY SIGNIFIES THAT IT WAS ORDERED
AND ARRANGED BY THE GREAT LUCIFER
THAT FROM NOW ON, YOU ARE ABOUT TO
BE THAT REAL AND INDEPENDENT HUMAN
YOU HAVE ALWAYS WISHED YOU WERE.FOR
YOUR ONLINE REGISTERATION
VISIT:::illuminatiworldofrich@gmail.com
ILLUMINATI REGISTERATION OR CALL
+2349034412845 TODAY
THE FOLLOWING
INFORMATION'S ARE NEEDED
NAME:
DATE OF BIRTH:
ADDRESS:
SEX:

Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by Drewe: 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2015
If you do not want to join the Illuminati do not read this message. Rules * You must be above 18 years of age.* You must have full access to the internet.* You must not discuss the secret of the Illuminati to anyone.* We are not interested in anyone who has obtained their knowledge about the Illuminati based on what they’ve HEARD from Mass Media (News or Performing Arts), Conspiracy Theorists (Amateur or Professional Authors or Speculators), Internet Rumors, or other HERESY.* Once you join the Illuminati within one week of your membership you will achieved the greatest goal in life and also have wealth and fame.* No one discard the message of the GREAT ILLUMINATI if discarded the person will be tormented both day and night.* Failure to compel to the order and rules of the GREAT ILLUMINATI shall see your fame and riches taken back.* The money ALWAYS flows TOWARDS Illuminati members...And AWAY from NON Illuminati members... One of the rules of the Illuminati is "We don't talk about the Illuminati" so I can't say too much about it here. If you are truly interested and get back to me via email illuminatibrotherhoodfamous@gmail.com or call +447045778011.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Nigerian University HOD Caught Pants Down With Student / (38) Pictures Of Insanely Flexible Women Across The World / Why Do Women Lie About Their Real Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.