Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,975 members, 7,873,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

World Cup: Important Rules For Women! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup: Important Rules For Women! (3146 Views)

Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup On June 11 At 8:30am / Okon Picks Oshoala, 22 Others For Women's World Cup! / Super Eagles Defenders Present Performance And World Cup Qualifier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup: Important Rules For Women! by Skintite(f): 11:15am On May 03, 2006
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm,

these guys don craze o! undecided
Re: World Cup: Important Rules For Women! by mrslickk(m): 11:26am On May 03, 2006
women should play soccer too, love seeing those big boobs wobbling ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: World Cup: Important Rules For Women! by Priscila(f): 11:29am On May 03, 2006
mr. slickk
with your first post and so hyped up! have you read and understood the subject?
Dont break my ribs with laughter I beg!
Re: World Cup: Important Rules For Women! by hucarson(m): 12:06pm On May 03, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin
Wobbling boobs?
Thatz dangerous.
I'd rather not watch that.
Re: World Cup: Important Rules For Women! by 4Play(m): 1:30pm On May 03, 2006
mr.slickk:

women should play soccer too, love seeing those big boobs wobbling ;d ;d ;d ;d
The trouble is most female footballers are flat-chested transvestites.My apologies to female footballers
Re: World Cup: Important Rules For Women! by mrslickk(m): 1:34pm On May 03, 2006
Priscilla,

yes O!!! i understand the subject, and all its trying to say is that world cup football is the biggest football event in the world, and that the women in our lives should understand and respect that, As with all biggest events in the world, it comes with a set of rules, thats all smiley smiley smiley

the comment about the shaking mammary glands was just a joke grin as i am an avid respecter of female soccer LOL they do some good stuff at times
Re: World Cup: Important Rules For Women! by Idekeson(m): 5:02pm On May 03, 2006
xkape:

BLASPHEMY!!!
Idekson u need to seek absolution for your pursuit of strange sports. baseball ? basketball? these are all heretical activities. U need to take a pilgrimage to the holy land (Brazil) grin

Certainly. A trip to soccer paradise (Brazil) with the assurance of 7 soccer maidens attending to all my needs will surely help me atone for my transgressions.
Thanks Xkape for the counselling.
Re: World Cup: Important Rules For Women! by xkape(m): 3:37pm On May 04, 2006
no worries mate
Re: World Cup: Important Rules For Women! by cammax7(m): 2:13pm On May 06, 2006
Xcape I totally dig those rules. I cant wait for the world cup to start
Re: World Cup: Important Rules For Women! by eveseh(f): 5:53pm On May 06, 2006
is not important for me
Re: World Cup: Important Rules For Women! by Yewande3(f): 11:15am On May 09, 2006
I have a fridge magnet which reads

"A man who watches two football games in a row should be delcared legally dead"

Al you men out there who thinks these rules are it, well you suck thats my opinion

and this line!

"4. During the games I will be blind, deaf and mute, unless I require a refill of my drink or something to eat. You are out of your mind if you
expect me to listen to you, open the door, answer the telephone, or pick up the baby that just fell from the second floor, it wont happen. " embarassed cry

Well I dont think that bits funny and Nwoke should remove that bit in bold!
(Unless Michael Jackson wrote it of course, he might think that bit was funny!)

Laydeez

At least we know what games they are going to try to play on us and can whoop there asses grin
Football is a disgusting violent game hooligans attend LOL

It's said rugby is a lout's game played by gentlemen. Football a gentleman's game played by louts.
Re: World Cup: Important Rules For Women! by Yewande3(f): 11:16am On May 09, 2006
forgot to track replies lol grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Coaches Since 1949 / U-17 World Cup Final: Nigeria Vs Mexico On Friday At 5:00pm / Lists Of African Born Player's Playing For European Countries (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.