Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,914 members, 7,895,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 10:28 PM

LOST CAMERA: Unclothed Photos With Nollywood Actress Gives Kas Sleepless Nights - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LOST CAMERA: Unclothed Photos With Nollywood Actress Gives Kas Sleepless Nights (3537 Views)

~Caroline Ekanem-danjuma Stripped unclothed By Angry Hubby! / Anita Hogan unclothed Pics:) / Wande Cole's unclothed Pic Exposed Live! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOST CAMERA: Unclothed Photos With Nollywood Actress Gives Kas Sleepless Nights by aproko247: 10:43am On Jan 30, 2013
Source: www.aproko247.com/2013/01/30/lost-camera-nude-photos-with-nollywood-actress-gives-kas-sleepless-nights/

An industry authority has informed Aproko247 that Nigerian singer, Kas Lionheart Jonathan, famously known as Kas, is presently not at rest over the contents in his reported missing digital camera.

While at a celebrity hang-out in Victoria Island, Lagos in December 2012, the ‘Wine For Me’ crooner reportedly lost his camera, which sources said contains some explicit pictures of Kas with a controversial actress (name withheld) in the Nigerian film industry.

More from source
Re: LOST CAMERA: Unclothed Photos With Nollywood Actress Gives Kas Sleepless Nights by goldfish80(m): 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2013
He shldnt biitch abt it,afterall kim kardashian started with α s*x tape...

Btw, even if I see the tape, I won't recognize him, don't кnoω the dude in question.
Re: LOST CAMERA: Unclothed Photos With Nollywood Actress Gives Kas Sleepless Nights by azpekuliar: 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2013
goldfish80: He shldnt biitch abt it,afterall kim kardashian started with α s*x tape...

Btw, even if I see the tape, I won't recognize him, don't кnoω the dude in question.

Never mind, you wait until the pictures & videos are splashed all over the net and Naija gossip sites.
Re: LOST CAMERA: Unclothed Photos With Nollywood Actress Gives Kas Sleepless Nights by SlyIg(f): 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2013
But where d pics na!
Re: LOST CAMERA: Unclothed Photos With Nollywood Actress Gives Kas Sleepless Nights by 5hamkhan(m): 3:15pm On Jan 30, 2013
thanks for info
Re: LOST CAMERA: Unclothed Photos With Nollywood Actress Gives Kas Sleepless Nights by ZACHIE: 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2013
I bought one Sony camera at computer village with lots of cools stuffs.
Wonder why the guy did not delete them maybe because they were stored in the camera memory.
Well, i am enjoying the pics.
But truly, there is no known naija superstar in it.
Re: LOST CAMERA: Unclothed Photos With Nollywood Actress Gives Kas Sleepless Nights by theripper: 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2013
I see d camera for ma paddy Jamiu hand o. The girl sef no fine with ezcema all over. Kas, u no get taste o.. But Jamiu go lesser Hajj now, wait till like March ending.

1 Like

Re: LOST CAMERA: Unclothed Photos With Nollywood Actress Gives Kas Sleepless Nights by DonHummer(m): 11:53pm On Jan 30, 2013
wetin kas de form...
i guess he is afraid bkos of the ugly nature of the girl in d camera...
Re: LOST CAMERA: Unclothed Photos With Nollywood Actress Gives Kas Sleepless Nights by Arin777: 1:05am On Jan 31, 2013
Pleasevavoid 'Safe Forte Investments Limited', Cairo Street, Opposite Diamond Bank, Wuse 2, Abuja.mThis is a criminal enterprise, a 419 business. Please do not go near these people. Once your money gets into their system, you will struggle to get it all back. They collect your money and use some to settle their old debts then you have to wait for them to get another maga whose funds they'll use to settle some of your own indebtedness. They will never pay you in full except Heaven helps you.

The owner, Mr. Adesola Adesola is as fraudulent as they come.

Please avoid these three numbers as much as possible:

A. 08103951616
B. 08023321292
C. 08037865525

Please stay safe. Don't deal with these fraudsters.

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING : We All Are Going Back To 1997 This 2014 ( See Proof) / Angela Okorie Shows Off Her Amazing Dance Moves / Pregnancy Pic Of Nadia Buari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.