Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,134 members, 7,943,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:34 AM

Chevron Job,2013 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chevron Job,2013 (2547 Views)

2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Warri Graduates Stops Chevron Job Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chevron Job,2013 by faithuak(f): 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2013
Pls chevron just sent me an application form,afta I sent my cv,which I filled and den submitted,afta dat they sent me an interview form ,which I wrote and submit,nw they just sent me my score,base on d interview,are u sure dis is 4 rili or a scam,pls I need 2 know,b4 I do anytin I would regret
Re: Chevron Job,2013 by MurderX: 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2013
Smells like Scam. Chevron never recruits this way. Beware!

2 Likes

Re: Chevron Job,2013 by Obinoscopy(m): 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2013
It looks suspicious.

1 Like

Re: Chevron Job,2013 by vinuyon: 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2013
Obinoscopy: It looks suspicious.
LOOKS It is bro...@faithuak, they will first invite you for a computer based test, then, other things follow.
Re: Chevron Job,2013 by faithuak(f): 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2013
Thanks dear,is just dat the message was sent as Chevron Ng,and the body of d message was,Dear faith,your interview score is 63 and our aggregate cut-off score to be considered for appointment is 70.Thanks. And d most funnest thing was dat d form was free,and they dnt need any mony,bt am tinkin of payin a little token 2 upgrade my score if possible,which I av 2 b sure is nt a scam,they refus acceptin anytin sayin they would b puttin their work at stake,nt until nw
Re: Chevron Job,2013 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2013
faithuak: Thanks dear,is just dat the message was sent as Chevron Ng,and the body of d message was,Dear faith,your interview score is 63 and our aggregate cut-off score to be considered for appointment is 70.Thanks. And d most funnest thing was dat d form was free,and they dnt need any mony,bt am tinkin of payin a little token 2 upgrade my score if possible,which I av 2 b sure is nt a scam,they refus acceptin anytin sayin they would b puttin their work at stake,nt until nw

Na wa oo.Nigerians sef!! shocked shocked People are pointing out that it looks suspicious yet you are saying you want to call and see if you can dole out some money..Abeg pm me make I send you my account details.. E be like sey too much money dey disturb you.

1 Like

Re: Chevron Job,2013 by eledalo: 5:23pm On Feb 02, 2013
No, it is not a scam. Go ahead and pay the money to upgrade your score.

What the hell is wrong with this country?

1 Like

Re: Chevron Job,2013 by faithuak(f): 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2013
Corruption my dear,every1 is desperately in need of a job,was just tryin 2 explain myself more beta,cos I was confused den,bt nw I understand beta ,send ur a/c no,2much mony jare

(1) (Reply)

Michael Stevens Consulting Calling For Interview / Admin Manager Wanted! / Who Else Got This From Akwa Ibom State University(aksu)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.