Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:47 AM

Valentine Blues - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Blues (1255 Views)

My Wedding Night Blues (2) / Photo Of The Day: Valentine Blues / Campus Blues. . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine Blues by Orikinla(m): 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2013
Personally, what I find really fascinating and thrilling about romance are the amusements of the loving adventures.

You see a tall fine young woman of 28 and you like her, but she frowns whenever she sees you as if she does not like you and wants to show you at first sight.
But you only smirk at her and that even annoys her more.
Then you find time and walk up to her on the street and ask her if she has any problem bugging her.
"No," she replies and hissing walks away from you.
You take your time and then next time goes straight to see her in her office and tries to chat her up. She then tells you that she has a boyfriend.
"Is he a nice guy?"
"Yes."
"Does he take good care of you?"
"Yes."
You sigh and say.
"If he is taking good care of you, then why are you always looking miserable?"
"My boyfriend takes care of me!" She snaps.
You can tell that she is lying.
"Okay. Okay. Okay. Your boyfriend is taking good care of you. But I want you to look better."
"How?"
"Later."
You just leave her wondering.
And she continues to frown at you.
Then on your next encounter on the street, you simply pull her aside with passers-by looking, you put your arms around her and tease her playfully.
"Hey! What is wrong with you? You are always frowning. It is not the end of the world! Cheer up! Whatever is bugging you, we can face it together."
You tickle her cheeks and stoke her bushy eyebrows as you are talking.
She is flummoxed as passers-by are amused by your open display of affection.
"C'mon! Smile. C'mon! Just a smile."
She smiles shyly.
"Wow! That's the spirit. Your smile just made my day. Thank you sweetheart!"
She is obviously embarrassed and flattered too.
Then you simply avoid her for days and then visit her at work again and give her a colourful and irresistible trendy magazine and she grabs it. You ask about her work, family and how she is faring generally in spite of the challenges of living and working in Nigeria. You tell her that you will prefer to raise your children in better, safer and healthier countries like Luxembourg, Finland and Sweden.
"So, when will you be free to go the Silverbird Galleria? If you missed the Calabar Carnival, don't miss seeing the Streets of Calabar."
"Oh! I will like to see the Streets of Calabar!"
"When?"
"Let me see my schedule."
"Valentine's Day is around the corner," you chuckle and tickle her cheeks.
Then she gives you a date with the brightest face she has ever shown you.

Weeks later, she is no longer frowning at you and is now always smiling and she is taken.
She is already bitten and smitten by the Orikinla's Love Bug.

Re: Valentine Blues by Orikinla(m): 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2013
She is the L in my love life.
She had a low neckline blouse and tight fitting skirt and I could see her cleavage.
She was returning my flash drive, but my starry dark blue eyes were on her cleavage and she knew it.
She smiled. She wore this blouse for me. And was glad she got the attention she deserved.
"You read the extracts from Plato's Republic?"
"Yes. I got all I wanted from your references."
"You got my text message yesterday?"
"Yes."
"We either leave before the event on Sunday or after it."
I just want us to escape to have our own exclusive quality time together. Just the two of us.
"Okay."
"All right."
"Have a nice day."
"I will soon be back."
I love seeing her everyday.
And that cleavage... smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UzBSxoXVRs

Re: Valentine Blues by Orikinla(m): 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2013
Re: Valentine Blues by Nobody: 4:14am On Feb 03, 2013
Men too like breast. I always wonder why?
Re: Valentine Blues by Orikinla(m): 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2013
I asked three girlfriends who know themselves to be my val and two has agreed, but the one who is engaged has not made up her mind.
"I am going to take you away from him if he is not taking care of you," I said adjusting her collar as she was leaving my office this morning.
[size=18pt]
A lot of people have no problem with it, while many find it sick and perverted. Regardless of your own personal views, young women dating older men is a worldwide phenomenon that is gaining popularity and acceptance at an alarming rat
Read more at http://madamenoire.com/92016/why-youre-attracted-to-older-men/#pD5CExPodDwVMzrj.99

He might also have enough bedroom experience to know exactly how to please you, so that your intimate time becomes more about quality than quantity. Some younger women grow tired of dealing with inexperienced younger men, and therefore this scenario is perfect.
Read more at http://madamenoire.com/92016/why-youre-attracted-to-older-men/#i50T0fsSkB39JYfT.99
[/size]
Re: Valentine Blues by Orikinla(m): 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2013
May I invite you to join Orikinla, aka "Knight of Love", for the Valentine's Day party of 25 specially invited couples and the public at large.
For every King there is a Queen and so come with yours to celebrate the beauty of love.

Come and discover the 7 lounges of love and life at the Valentine's Day party in the 3zees in Ogudu GRA, Ogudu, Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Health Benefits Of Sex / What To Do For A Man's Birthday / Am I Gay? seriuosly worried. Is This A Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.