Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,576 members, 7,917,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:16 PM

Any Friend Or Sympathiser Of The Nation Isreal? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Friend Or Sympathiser Of The Nation Isreal? (4348 Views)

Poll: ON WHOSE SIDE DO YOU STAND

ISRAEL: 51% (16 votes)
PALESTINE&ARAB: 32% (10 votes)
INDIFFERENT: 16% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Fani-Kayode Calls Bayo Shittu A Boko Haram Sympathiser Or A Coward / Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation / E.X.P.O.S.E.D. The Lies By One Of Boko Haram Sympathiser,kayode OGUNDAMISI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Friend Or Sympathiser Of The Nation Isreal? by ayinba1(f): 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2008
Pele o Jew,

So  you have converted to Judaism now. OOpppsss sorry , it is impossible to do that simply because you are not a Jew.

What you failed to see is that at no point did I say Jews killed Arab children or the other way around. But your delusions are exacerbated to the point that all you can do is practically shout (literally) to reply any of my posts.

Hurting the innocent and helpless is wrong. At least I expect you to say at this time, Israel is the agressor, they have the upper hand and the question was if I sympathise with them, my answer is NO.

Why has no Israeli terrorist activity ever been reported in Germany? Did the Jews decide to forgive Hitler and his croonies for the Holocaust? That is not a bad idea, it is however unsettling that the Palestinians are being hit for the "sins against the Jews".

And please stop quoting or using one word over and over again, it gets tiring. You sure by now have learned a thing or two about discourse since you've been in the US, but then maybe not. I really don't know what kind of people you move with.
Re: Any Friend Or Sympathiser Of The Nation Isreal? by 4Play(m): 12:27am On Mar 10, 2008
ayinba1:

Hurting the innocent and helpless is wrong. At least I expect you to say at this time, Israel is the agressor, they have the upper hand and the question was if I sympathise with them, my answer is NO.

Things are far more complicated to make facile comments about Israel being the aggressor.The current military operation was launched after Israel was subjected to unprovoked rocket attacks,which rocket attacks started on the very day Israel pulled out of Gaza.

If Israel is the aggressor,what is Hamas?Victim or passive observer?

Israel "having the upper hand" is irrelevant.Don't know what that has to do with the core issues

That is not a bad idea, it is however unsettling that the Palestinians are being hit for the "sins against the Jews".

Palestinians are being hit because they are launching rockets.They are in this position because the Arabs rejected the international community's offer of 90% of the Mandate of Palestine to the Arabs.

Lets not pretend that the Arabs had nothing to do with the historical persecution of Jews.Many Jewish communities were displaced or slaughtered over centuries by Arabs so they are also major culprits in "sins against the Jews."
Re: Any Friend Or Sympathiser Of The Nation Isreal? by Rlst84sale(m): 12:29am On Mar 10, 2008
@Ayiba1

I have posted this video link everal times on this topic but it seems that you probably have not had a chance to play it that's why I'm now redirecting your attention to it. No time ever has the Jews taken pleasure in directing any aggresson at the Arabs. Right form the start, the Arabs have always been the one insisting that Israel should not exist. Put yourself in their shoes you will fight back perhaps more aggressively than the Jews could ever have done. Here is the link again please play it then you would surely understand. Thank you.

http://www.terrorismawareness.org/what-really-happened/
Re: Any Friend Or Sympathiser Of The Nation Isreal? by 4Him(m): 12:37am On Mar 10, 2008
ayinba1:

We know . . . the only problem we have is that you people only notice this "wrongs" when Israel chooses to fight back. Are you crying about the innocent and helpless in Darfur?

ayinba1:

Why has no Israeli terrorist activity ever been reported in Germany? Did the Jews decide to forgive Hitler and his croonies for the Holocaust? That is not a bad idea, it is however unsettling that the Palestinians are being hit for the "sins against the Jews".

If Hitler had herded 6 million arabs into gas chambers Germany would be the most dangerous nation to visit today.
To insinuate that the jews are merely interested in bombing Gaza "for the sins of the Germans" is being completely farcical.
Re: Any Friend Or Sympathiser Of The Nation Isreal? by simmy(m): 11:40am On Mar 10, 2008
@4him
i think ure the one who needs a coaching in history. Jerusalem was sacked about seventy years after the death of Christ. (66-73CE)Christ Himself predicted this in Mathew 24 . Many people erroneously think hes talking about  the end of the world but He really was talking about the end of the world for the Jews. Anyways Jerusalem and surrounding areas became  devoid of Jews and Hadiran completed thejob in the second Roman Jewish war years later.
Bros its a fact of history that Jews ceased to live in the area called Palestine for thousands of years before the christian western victors of the new world order that was established after WW2 forcibly removed the arabs who settled in the places and resetlled theJews.

I am not a supporter of the Arabs i think terrorism is criminal, however i will not in the nameof Xtianity and religion defend and  attempt to justify the heinous crimes commited by the Isrealis and the Western world against the arabs. i m of the opinion that the arabs have a right to defend themselves anywya they deemfit. A war is a war. I agree that the Israeli nation is the 'apple ofGods eye'because thats what i believe, however , i do not think my religion expects me to justify the oppression of fellow human beings. God will defend Israel Himself,  He does not need overzealous, self rightous, hypocritical pentecostal Xtians led by extremist American evangelicals to do it forHim. Your job as Xtians in an evil world is to pray for Gods will to be done and help the poor and needy and contributeto the spreading of love,  definitely not causing pain and suffering in the name ofGod
Re: Any Friend Or Sympathiser Of The Nation Isreal? by 4Play(m): 12:12pm On Mar 10, 2008
simmy:

Bros its a fact of history that Jews ceased to live in the area called Palestine for thousands of years before the christian western victors of the new world order that was established after WW2 forcibly removed the arabs who settled in the places and resetlled theJews.

There has always been a continuous Jewish presence in "Palestine" even after the Bar Kokhba revolts.To say that Jews ceased to live in the area for thousands of years is completely false.Yes,the Jewish population was severely depleted but it is the height of dishonesty to claim that "the area was devoid of Jews".

Lets take one example.Have you heard of the [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_%281099%29]Siege of Jerusalem[/url]?Where the city's Jewish population defended the city,alongside Arabs,from the Crusaders?If according to your bizarre version of history,there was no Jewish presence,where did these Jews come from?
Re: Any Friend Or Sympathiser Of The Nation Isreal? by simmy(m): 12:17pm On Mar 10, 2008
i ll concede to u there. maybe devoid is not the right word to use. but u must agree that the jews where in the minority, anancient strategy for dealing with troublemakers was resettling the populaton and thats simply what the romans did to the troublesomejews.
Re: Any Friend Or Sympathiser Of The Nation Isreal? by 4Play(m): 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2008
Are they now in the majority? Israel effectively contains only 10% of the Mandate of Palestine,even there,20% are Arabs.At least 92% of historic Palestine is Arabic.

Of course,there has been a rapid increase in the Jewish population since the 19th century.However, what is dishonest is conveying the impression that the Jews are essentially usurpers who just popped out of Europe when in actual fact,they have been there continuously,albeit in varying numbers,non-stop for 3700 years.

I'm not even sure how many Nigerian ethnic groups can lay claim to being on their current land for that long.
Re: Any Friend Or Sympathiser Of The Nation Isreal? by simmy(m): 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2008
ohcome on, we human beings can distiot anything to justify our actions, Jew have been in the minority in the area called palestine for years, then all of a sudden they start moving in en masse in order to fulfila prophecy the arabs dont believe in; seizing lands that the arabs claim is theirs. Naturally,conflicts arise and then the world powers in britain and the u.s.a come to the aid of the outnumbered jews, force the palestinians into a tiny space corodned of by walls and security and declare a state of Isreal. then in order to prevent the arabs from forcibly reclaiming the land, they arm the jews with sophisticated weaponry andarm them with nukes!!!!!! If you think these actions are justifiable in anyway then i doff my hat to u.

Thats y i cant argue with john hagee even tho i disagree with him. He does not attemtp to justify the action of the Israelis. He believes he should obey God rather than man and if God commands him to opressother peple, he will, i can identify with that even tho i think its wrong but idontunderstandpeoplewho try to justify these actons by twisitng logic and historical fact
Re: Any Friend Or Sympathiser Of The Nation Isreal? by 4Play(m): 12:53pm On Mar 10, 2008
Jew have been in the minority in the area called palestine for years

They still are,so what is your point? 90% of the Mandate of Palestine was handed to the Arabs,they insisted on having 100% and embarked on the disastrous war of 1948 which they lost.The largest chunk of it(about 80%),later became the state of Jordan.Is it because they named it Jordan,if they named it Palestine,will we be having this debate?

Even then,the debate is now moot.The Arab Govts,apart from the likes of Hamas,now accept that Israel is entitled to most of the land that they currently have.The sticking point is where to demarcate boundaries and sensitive places like Jerusalem.

You talk of displacing Arabs,in the 40s,850,000 Jews were displaced from the Arab world.Take for instance,the displacement of Jews from Hebron .Do you ignore that merely because the victims were Jews?
Re: Any Friend Or Sympathiser Of The Nation Isreal? by 4Him(m): 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2008
The question people like Simmy shld be answering is WHEN did these arabs move into Palestine?
Re: Any Friend Or Sympathiser Of The Nation Isreal? by Tornadoz(m): 6:13pm On Mar 10, 2008
My book "A Niggaz Guide To The Middle East Problem" will be out in October. But here I am divulging some of the secret's in my book, so Ssshh, keep this on the down low, my publishers would hit the roof if they knew.

Anyway bonehead's nostrum that because we're Christians we should support the Jews becomes weaker everyday
when you take time to research the conflict and the Jewish people. Jesus would be ashamed of present day Jews (as a Catholic I'm ashamed).

4Him/4Play are actually P.O.P (Part of the problem) because they are unable to reason out of the box.If I hadn't heard these two in other parts of the forum I would have assumed these were the same people (in history) who dress themselves with white robes and hoods looking for "niggers" to burn. Maybe 4Him remained in the same deep south hick town he arrived to when he left Naija.While these boneheads want's the US to send Israel the latest Crusader Howitzer, we on the other hand want the two sides to meet and sort out their problems.

As Nigerians you would think our only advice to these waring parties would be to sit and talk, but no, that would be a sensible solution, something 4Him/4Play are dead against. Anytime there's a fresh nadir in the middle east these two will be here spewing hate. Palestinians firing pre-historic rockets is worse than an Israeli soldier watching the head of a Palestinian explode through his telescope. We should feel sorry for these poor Jews because they've just taken delivery of the AH-1W Super Cobra helicopter and the latest Bradley M2/M3 vehicle.

Never in their post would you hear the war is way too onesided, on the contrary you hear them saying Israel have the right to respond.While this arguement might be logical, no army in the modern world would drop a bomb from 10,000 feet without care of those below. Give Jews carte blanch to do whatever they please, cause some unruly kids dared to throw stone or a symbolic rocket was targeted at Israel, These duo won't spare a thought for those who live through this nightmare or the Palestinians who are corralled in the middle eastern equivalent of Guantanamo bay called Gaza. While the rest of the world send's food aid to Gaza, the Jews send's missiles with the words "from our kids to your kids".

"You can have your own opinion, but not your own facts.
Here are some facts about Jews which these people don't harp about.
In 1885 the population of Jews in Palestine was 3%. (The rest came from Europe and America including its first
premier Ben "Polish immigrant" Gurion. Incidentally Gurion later made this immortal statement:

"Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves , politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves,
The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view
we want to take away from them their country."

—David Ben Gurion. Sorry david I had to bring that statement again

In 1947, the Chief Rabbi Deshinski wrote a letter to the United Nations where he pleaded with them , he said
'I have under me 60,000 constituents, we do not want to be included in this state of Israel that you are
creating,
'

In the Torah the Jews are to return to Israel when God says so. God has not asked them to return (except you watch Fox news).

Uganda was one of the proposed places the new nation called Israel was to be.(Tufiakwa,imagine what would have
happened in east Africa).
Even though there were Jews in Iran, Iraq, Syria and Turkey, they chose Palestine.

To understand the Jews, you should read a translated Talmud. Translating the Talmud is not an acceptable practice, (see the reasons below)
If a heathen [Gentile] hits a Jew, the Gentile must be killed. Hitting a Jew is hitting God. (Sanhedrin 58b.)13
Jews may use lies ('subterfuges') to circumvent a [Gentile]. (Baba Kamma 113a.)19

TERRORISM.
1st Airline hijacking in the middle east done by the Jews in 1954 (Syrian airline)
1st car bomb in the middle east (King David hotel killings) 1946 done by (you guessed it) the Jews

While leading Jews would want you to know Israel is the only "True democracy" in that region, they fail to explain why they're still mired in the ancient philosophy of an eye for an eye.Not all Jews are bad though, Rabbi Yisroel Dovid Weiss is an example of a great Jew.
Davidylan would say Jews are technologically superior, Mmm so were the Nazis david.

4Him:

The question people like Simmy shld be answering is WHEN did these arabs move into Palestine?
They were living on the moon, they came just in time for the incoming Jews to kick their butt. I liked the above post, that was quite succint and so is my answer. !Doh!

Anyway to order my book please go to
www.we-are-too-lazy-to-research-the-facts-ourselves.com or visit
www.things-4Him/4Play-would-rather-you-don't-know.org.

@ayinba1 and simmy
Expect their octaves to be louder than yours, its the conservative mind of "Our way or the highway".
Re: Any Friend Or Sympathiser Of The Nation Isreal? by Tornadoz(m): 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2008
Here's the proof, not all Jews support apartheid Israel.

Re: Any Friend Or Sympathiser Of The Nation Isreal? by ayinba1(f): 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2008
@tornadoz,

Waiting for ur publication
@4Him,
Boy do I continue to expect way too much from you? You ask me about Darfur? Are you also suffering from short term memory loss? I am not being sarcastic,really. I answered the Darfur question in a separate post, Are you a member of the save darfur coalition? Okay, if you are, then prove that I am doing nothing about it. Iiam against oppression, regardless of where it is coming from.

Why are you so adamant to make me convert to your ways. The answer to the titleis obvious. Even in the US today, the majority of intellects do not sympathize with Israel. Why? Because they know the truth.

Boy, you are being left behind, Way behind
Re: Any Friend Or Sympathiser Of The Nation Isreal? by 4Him(m): 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2008
ayinba1:

@tornadoz,

Waiting for your publication
@4Him,
Boy do I continue to expect way too much from you? You ask me about Darfur? Are you also suffering from short term memory loss? I am not being sarcastic,really. I answered the Darfur question in a separate post, Are you a member of the save darfur coalition? Okay, if you are, then prove that I am doing nothing about it. Iiam against oppression, regardless of where it is coming from.

Why are you so adamant to make me convert to your ways. The answer to the titleis obvious. Even in the US today, the majority of intellects do not sympathize with Israel. Why? Because they know the truth.

Boy, you are being left behind, Way behind

1. Are you sure the majority do not sympathise with Israel? Where you sleeping when Hillary Clinton and Barak Obama made it VERY CATEGORICAL that America is a staunch ally of Israel during their last debate in Ohio? If "majority of Americans" do not sympathize with Israel neither of them would have done so.
Besides . . . . what truth? The same arab propaganda that is being bandied as the "truth"? Keep living in denial.

YOU are the one being left behind. The world is tired of mus'lim violence . . . is it any surprise that no major world power is interested in Darfur anymore? Is it anymore surprise that NO world power is interested in dabbling into the intractable Palestinian problem anymore?
Re: Any Friend Or Sympathiser Of The Nation Isreal? by TCUBE(m): 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2008
so? they were denounced by their enemies , thats old news, I just dont know why y'all bothered, dont you read the bible, ?
Re: Any Friend Or Sympathiser Of The Nation Isreal? by simmy(m): 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2008
@tornadoz ;
grin

4 Play:

They still are,so what is your point? 90% of the Mandate of Palestine was handed to the Arabs,they insisted on having 100% and embarked on the disastrous war of 1948 which they lost.

Dog, u CANT give me 90% of what is MINE!!! y dont u guys get it!!!!
Re: Any Friend Or Sympathiser Of The Nation Isreal? by janboy(m): 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2009
God is their Defeder.
Re: Any Friend Or Sympathiser Of The Nation Isreal? by Dede1(m): 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2009
Some trolls on the board are so lazy that can not turn a page of history book. The territory that the British named Palestinne in 1917 mandate is not the original name of the place. The Pontus Pilate had called it Philistine as punitive measure against the Jews of Land of Canaan. Most of the so-called Palestinians were refugees from Lebanon, Egypt, Iraq, Syria and Jordan. For example, west bank took over for Judah and Samaria after the capture in 1948 by Arabs forces under the command of a British Colonel named Johnson. It is funny that so-called Palestinians would retain the name of villages in Arabic but have not changed West Bank to it is original name.

It is funny that some one quoted Ben Gurion who was originally Iraqi and Deshinski who was originally a Polish. I would want you post the comments of Jaws who never left the Land of Canaan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bode George Needs Help -tinubu ! / Why Is The Protest So Intense In The West And North? Why Are They Bitter? / Father Mbaka Declares His Support For Gen. Buhari Before 30,000 Worshippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.